Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CobraCoin [COX] POW/PoS Hybrid  (Read 3187 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:12:22 AM

But there os absolut no information about anything regarding this coin ..

It's like "I have a cool name and do a coin". ...

no roadmap no future - nothing at alll

Regards
it is just another pump and dump coin look at yobit already been traded hope not many of us here or from yobit will fall down from this coin

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
welshy9

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 09:25:48 AM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/COX/BTC

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.com:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - @Cryptoman82 - - - - Add me on skype - cryptominers.online
Scofield

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:40:09 AM

Mined quite a few of these, hope the yobit pumpers do their job  Shocked
welshy9

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 09:46:17 AM

yea i got a few need people to pump it now to get some vol

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.com:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - @Cryptoman82 - - - - Add me on skype - cryptominers.online
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:53:52 AM

Detection turned out to be a false positive. I'll mine some of this just in case  Grin

Wrong - only the original Wallet is clean - the one posted by the Threadstarter is infected !

regards
Altcoin11

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:59:16 AM

Added to Yobit, nice! This will hopefully bring some volume.

Ill hold  Smiley
lol what a fellow you are Grin
COREALIAS

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:00:55 PM

ATTENTION! This is Not 3rdstryker of CORE Group
3rdStryker (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:01:30 PM

Hi all, someone hacked my password and spread this, I'm sorry to all those infected.
Anoona

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:42:11 PM

Hi all, someone hacked my password and spread this, I'm sorry to all those infected.
No problem, talk with a mod for remove this thread.
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:33:42 AM

I had my password also hacked here on bitcointalk forum many months ago... Hacker was spreading malware links using my account.
I received many pissy messages from people. I believe you 100%.  I told the moderator and basically they told me my password wasn't strong enough... B.S.!
and this site doesn't let you try to log in again for 45 seconds every time you typo the password, which makes me think its an inside job.

Weird thing is that when I went to log into the forum Google Chrome/Firefox both had my login saved so I don't remember which one I used at the time, but
I went to reset my password to something else and it told me I have no password set yet, and I need to make a password for my account!?!?

So does this forum have a shoddy backend that loses your password in rare instances and then lets malicious people log into your account without a password? or was
it an inside job...

Anyways moral of this story is that you are not alone and I am another who has been down your road and have a strike against my account for it.

If I start a new user account again to remove my negative mark on my account then I start off as a newbie again, I don't know, but the whole thing pisses me off, and
now I strictly use Slack for chatting and only go on here to warn people of my misfortune here.

Cool Cool Cool Cool

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:03:27 AM

I had my password also hacked here on bitcointalk forum many months ago... Hacker was spreading malware links using my account.
I received many pissy messages from people. I believe you 100%.  I told the moderator and basically they told me my password wasn't strong enough... B.S.!
and this site doesn't let you try to log in again for 45 seconds every time you typo the password, which makes me think its an inside job.

Weird thing is that when I went to log into the forum Google Chrome/Firefox both had my login saved so I don't remember which one I used at the time, but
I went to reset my password to something else and it told me I have no password set yet, and I need to make a password for my account!?!?

So does this forum have a shoddy backend that loses your password in rare instances and then lets malicious people log into your account without a password? or was
it an inside job...

Anyways moral of this story is that you are not alone and I am another who has been down your road and have a strike against my account for it.

If I start a new user account again to remove my negative mark on my account then I start off as a newbie again, I don't know, but the whole thing pisses me off, and
now I strictly use Slack for chatting and only go on here to warn people of my misfortune here.

Cool Cool Cool Cool

Or you could be a little smarter and not save your passwords in Chrome/Firefox autofill. That shit is stored in plain text on your system. I learned the hard way, but so did you. You just didn't learn from it.

I was hacked around the same time you were. Probably by the same person. It wasn't an inside job. I just downloaded a bad wallet that contained a RAT. The "hacker" then copied my passwords from Chrome and whatever. I reformatted before any real damage was done, but I still have people trying to log my accounts to this day.

Your password probably wasn't strong enough. If you can remember your password it's not strong enough. If you use browser autofill you're basically compromising yourself.

The forum was compromised at some point too. Nothing wrong with the backend, just the way the world works. If you had a robust password manager then you would know about these things as they happened and be able to change all of your passwords with 1 click. Plus have 2FA.
ucliktea

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:40:42 AM

any bounty dev
eduard2

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 02:50:03 PM by eduard2

Hi, I need to know if the CobraCoin project (COX) is real.

I am interested in working this coin in POW and in POS.

I have the PoS wallet downloaded, but I need a copy of the blockchain to connect.

I would also like to use the mined PoW if it is still possible.

Any type of information will be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: