Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price is crashing  (Read 2078 times)
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:26:05 AM

The first thing I'll do is MOVE my coins from there. Angry

Better move it to your wallet, cause its not advisable to have all your coins in one exchange, they can go offline anytime, just like its happening to bitfinex . By the way the price crash I think has nothing to do with this exchange at all, I think its the Chinese who are dumping in order to make another pump toward halving and after halving. I am sure it can never be another Mt.Gox.

Oh the downfall times still continues id better to convert my coins now to PESO so i will not get lose more profit for this downfall or anyone give advice their if this price drop will continue Or just manipulating tactics of bitcoin monopoly? But i think thats a big step down for the price and the other people in crypto related facebook groups are starting to convert their very long hodl coins.
dont convert your btc into fiat now. i think we can see another pump in few days as many people are talking that the halving is an event which pumps the price more than expected. i am just waiting for that event and so you should. the event can take place anytime in july.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mayax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:37:08 AM

Prices are $650; the exchange is now ok.

Complete scam.

I said before Bitfinex came online again : "You will see that once BTC is stable around 650 USD, Bitfinex website will be online."

That happened  Wink

They closed the website while their clients were selling. They made a fortune by using fraudulent tools yesterday, these scums.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:04:53 PM

The first thing I'll do is MOVE my coins from there. Angry

Better move it to your wallet, cause its not advisable to have all your coins in one exchange, they can go offline anytime, just like its happening to bitfinex . By the way the price crash I think has nothing to do with this exchange at all, I think its the Chinese who are dumping in order to make another pump toward halving and after halving. I am sure it can never be another Mt.Gox.

Oh the downfall times still continues id better to convert my coins now to PESO so i will not get lose more profit for this downfall or anyone give advice their if this price drop will continue Or just manipulating tactics of bitcoin monopoly? But i think thats a big step down for the price and the other people in crypto related facebook groups are starting to convert their very long hodl coins.
dont convert your btc into fiat now. i think we can see another pump in few days as many people are talking that the halving is an event which pumps the price more than expected. i am just waiting for that event and so you should. the event can take place anytime in july.

Its really hard to trust to buy bitcoins with this current downfall i think many people will do the same to thats why we see many people starting selling now maybe they see or heard some bad infos on big holders starting to sell and thats what we experienced today and also bitfinex is down maybe they trying to stop the massive selling happen or worse they are running(HOPE NOT) and lets wait to these remaining days maybe we can see some upwards happen.

biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:16:16 PM

Complete scam.

I said before Bitfinex came online again : "You will see that once BTC is stable around 650 USD, Bitfinex website will be online."

That happened  Wink

They closed the website while their clients were selling. They made a fortune by using fraudulent tools yesterday, these scums.

I didn't know bitfinex owners are anonymous and it is unregulated.

At least i know poloniex is registered in the US and they have KYC / AML policies

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
mayax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:50:28 PM

Complete scam.

That happened  Wink

At least i know poloniex is registered in the US and they have KYC / AML policies

Poloniex is the same...It's even more dangerous because the Feds(Poloniex is registered in USA) can shut down their website anytime. Poloniex is not licensed as MSB as the US law requires. We saw many exchangers closed and in jail because of that....
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:27:03 PM

This is one of the reasons why I don't usually store a lot of coins from trading sites. I immediately move my coins to my own wallet and only store a small amount to trading sites so that I would prevent myself from losing too much.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:38:28 AM

This is one of the reasons why I don't usually store a lot of coins from trading sites. I immediately move my coins to my own wallet and only store a small amount to trading sites so that I would prevent myself from losing too much.

same as i, i only store 10% of my balance in trading site so i can trade it for coins and i dont really trust to put to much their because we might gonna lose big money if there site have encounter some errors or they will turn scam just like what happen to  mtgox and cryptsy many people lose money their thats why we should stock what we can afford to lose.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:22:16 AM

This is good but if you are storing those coin back to online wallet than you will still be in risk of lossing as web wallets also can't be trusted just like exchangers.

We really need decetralized excahange platform for cryptos, any working project for this or any exist and operate?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:55:26 AM

Complete scam.

That happened  Wink

Poloniex is the same...It's even more dangerous because the Feds(Poloniex is registered in USA) can shut down their website anytime. Poloniex is not licensed as MSB as the US law requires. We saw many exchangers closed and in jail because of that....

i left Poloniex a long time ago when i realized this and they started showing some scary signs and also asked for personal information in order to trade altcoins!
besides they have been doing a lot of shady things with ethereum from the start and they went offline, closed deposits, .... when eth was being dumped multiple times to prevent crash!!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:59:22 AM

This is good but if you are storing those coin back to online wallet than you will still be in risk of lossing as web wallets also can't be trusted just like exchangers.

We really need decetralized excahange platform for cryptos, any working project for this or any exist and operate?

But for me i trust our web wallet provider here since they are legal government registered business thats why i dont get any worried storing my bitcoins there i only got worried if my coins will stock in exchanges site because i dont want to be a victime like just what happen on crypsy while many people are crying to get their coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mayax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:52:00 PM

Complete scam.

That happened  Wink

i left Poloniex a long time ago when i realized this and they started showing some scary signs and also asked for personal information in order to trade altcoins!
besides they have been doing a lot of shady things with ethereum from the start and they went offline, closed deposits, .... when eth was being dumped multiple times to prevent crash!!

very good decision. sooner or later(max 6-7 months) Poloniex will be closed
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 03:03:15 PM

Complete scam.

That happened  Wink

Thanks for informing. I didn't know poloniex do not have proper license to operate!

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: