Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice game roll hi and lo what is it and when to use?  (Read 863 times)
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:49:34 AM

guys thank you so much for an informative inputs.. anyway i tried safedice and primedice and yeah hi and lo is just the same i mean when we based it in luck so i think its really just an illusion and no point using hi and lo because you dont know when to use it
No.Basically,people use high/lows to predict the next outcome by studying the previous patterns which technically we refer to as "martingles".If you're playing at 50% winning chances ,and your first roll is low ,you can assume your second roll could be either high or a low.Assuming you get 2 lows in a row ,you can 100% sure in this case your third roll would be a high,but again that's not true as long as the site is provably fair.

That is impossible to predict that kind of outcome because hi or low games doesnt have 50% winning chance, although it has 50% chance the payout must not be 2x because there is still house edge which mean you can't win so easily. Sometimes you can suffer some red streak so like you said 100% on the third roll is impossible thing. If that is the case people will not suffer much loss anymore
Dajackal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:51:00 AM

When im playing dice I always go low. Because im born in the beginning of a month.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 06:40:13 PM

Usually when you play at dice games a random number is generated. Let's suppose the website generates a number from 1 to 100 and you're playing with 50% win chance.

Generated number: 34

If you bet "high", you will win the bet if the generated number is above 50. If you bet "low", you will win the bet if the generated number is under 50.

So in this case, you would win the bet if you choose "low", because the generated number is less than 50.

Nope you are wrong on this. In gambling game there is no 50% chance of winning because there is always houseedege which means if you do 2x multiplier with 1% house edge you will bet 50.5 for high and 49.5 for low. This is what i know, so it doesnt mean 2 times thar next one you will win because sometimes you will get the number between 49.5 and 50.5

Not exactly. The house edge can effect the odds like you have said, or the edge can effect the payout. I'ts really the same thing. Like when you do a 2x you get a 1.98 for the win. Oh and I'm not sure why you think you can get between 49.5 and 50.5 that is not possible as there are only 2 possible outcomes not 3 like you claim.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print