Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt.Gox not pay real money WARNING!!!!  (Read 1986 times)
papcio (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 08:17:01 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151812.0  sorry but as newbie I must start it in newbie section. Please read and help.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:01:24 AM

I rather post here than in noobie second but a lot of Mt.Gox works a lot more in US than EU even the uk is badly getting slow transfers.
Best thing to do is make sure your account has been verified if it is not can take a lot longer than 45 days.
papcio (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 11:09:29 AM

I have verified account and previous 5 months!!! recive money after 3-4 days.  Now I wait 20 days without money. 
Humanxlemming

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 11:23:24 PM

Seems like we are both in same boat I have been looking around for a company that can get bitcoin to bank and their is not many that do uk/euro transfers without you having major loss.

How long has been since you sent the withdraw request?

Also have you tried contacting your back to see if they are holding the money.
Stapleddiet

Activity: 89
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 11:13:53 PM

I had some thousands transferred within 24hrs to my bank account the other day in Australia from Gox, they have been quick every time that I have used them. The problem lies with the banking system not Gox.
Humanxlemming

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 11:33:50 PM

I had some thousands transferred within 24hrs to my bank account the other day in Australia from Gox, they have been quick every time that I have used them. The problem lies with the banking system not Gox.
Might just be the euro/uk banks that are slowing them down I'm willing to bet a lot of their banks are annoying.
Stapleddiet

Activity: 89
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 11:41:54 PM

Might just be the euro/uk banks that are slowing them down I'm willing to bet a lot of their banks are annoying.

No doubt it can be frustrating for you folk waiting and getting standard cut and paste answers, hopefully bitcoin will eventually get to the point of not being needed to swap in and out of fiats on exchanges as much as it is today.
Humanxlemming

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 12:09:39 AM

No doubt it can be frustrating for you folk waiting and getting standard cut and paste answers, hopefully bitcoin will eventually get to the point of not being needed to swap in and out of fiats on exchanges as much as it is today.
I have been bitcoin mining for about 2 weeks and been searching for a decent way the only one I have found so far is https://www.virwox.com/index.php

But I have to go from BTC to SLL then from SLL to GBP and by that my 0.5 bitcoins worth about £15 are down to about £10 thanks to fees.

If a decent community member knows a better way for me to get it into bank/paypal without me loosing £5 I would happily give them £5.
astutiumRob

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 01:48:47 AM

member knows a better way for me to get it into bank/paypal without me loosing £5 I would happily give them £5.
Sell them to a person not an exchange, in person at first, spend the fiver on a pint Smiley

www.astutium.com - domains | hosting | vps | servers | cloud - proud to accept bitcoins. UK colocation for BFL and KNC ASICs in Tier3+ DC
Register Domains with BTC
Want to make some bitcoins ? Miner on ebay | Buy GH/s
Humanxlemming

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 05:20:13 PM

member knows a better way for me to get it into bank/paypal without me loosing £5 I would happily give them £5.
Sell them to a person not an exchange, in person at first, spend the fiver on a pint Smiley

Just need to find a decent person then xD
papcio (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 07:03:21 PM

Today I celebrate 1 month waiting money transfer from Mt.Gox. Still the same answer:

Hello,

I apologise for the delay and we will update you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

No information on support page about any problem with withraws money!!!!
Humanxlemming

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 06:19:38 AM

Today I celebrate 1 month waiting money transfer from Mt.Gox. Still the same answer:

Hello,

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

Seriously what are they playing at?
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 02:12:13 PM

Hello,

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

Seriously what are they playing at?

No wonder MPEx options broke 300k contracts this month. MtGox is basically going away.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Lethos

Activity: 476

Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 02:27:22 PM

When I first started out in Bitcoin, I used Mt.gox, It worked, but for those who operate from Europe and more specifically in the UK (GBP), it quickly became not ideal to keep using them. It appears to only gotten worst, since I stopped using them last year.

I started using Bitcoin Central earlier in the year. It operates out of France, if I remember right and is better suited for the needs of those from Europe who want to transfer between BTC and fiat currencies.

If you find someone you can trust, yes direct selling/buying of BTC works out best, since it avoids any fees aslong as you agree to acceptable market value.

pcexpress4less

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 03:03:46 PM

I'm in the USA and because of withdraw limits and the balances I have on MTGOX I have been withdrawing a $1000 per day for the last week or so. It has hit my Dwolla in less then a few hours and then to my bank by the next day.So in less then 24hrs from MTGOX to my bank. I've had  good result with MTGOX over the last year or two. I'm not sure how the the Coinlab deal will play out and being how slow info has been from Coinlab on this deal I think it's safer to watch from the sideline. So I have been trying to get all my funds under my full control until the dust settles. As of today the 22ND I have all my cash out but still have about 11-12k USD worth of Bitcoins in MTGOX. I thought it would be moved today but so far it is still on MTGOX in Japan. I will be pulling to my offline wallet shortly. Anyone in the USA get the new MTGOX USA web page when logging in?
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 01:08:34 PM

I'm in the USA and because of withdraw limits and the balances I have on MTGOX I have been withdrawing a $1000 per day for the last week or so. It has hit my Dwolla in less then a few hours and then to my bank by the next day.So in less then 24hrs from MTGOX to my bank. I've had  good result with MTGOX over the last year or two. I'm not sure how the the Coinlab deal will play out and being how slow info has been from Coinlab on this deal I think it's safer to watch from the sideline. So I have been trying to get all my funds under my full control until the dust settles. As of today the 22ND I have all my cash out but still have about 11-12k USD worth of Bitcoins in MTGOX. I thought it would be moved today but so far it is still on MTGOX in Japan. I will be pulling to my offline wallet shortly. Anyone in the USA get the new MTGOX USA web page when logging in?

This sounds like an experience in swallowing thumbtacks.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:48:13 PM

Stalling and delay, a well-known tactic in Bitcoinland. May I remind readers that MtGox is still holding bitcoins and cash worth tens of thousands while unwilling to return the money to the official bitcoinica liquidators. Just stop using that scammy exchange.
papcio (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 03:24:44 PM

Today 2013-03-28  after 5 weeks I recive:
2013/02/23 20:18:46 withdraw Status: pending

but still wait:
2013/03/12 12:45:25 withdraw Status: confirmed
Humanxlemming

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:24:22 AM

Yet again they are still taking their time.

Do you think we could inform trading standards?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: