Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official Thread] Bitplay-Get bitcoins for playing games and fighting in arena  (Read 1893 times)
vaibhavsingh (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 03:53:35 PM

Hello everyone,
Huh
We are announcing the official launch of Bitplay, a platform where you can earn bitcoins for playing games.
You earn points while playing games which can later be converted to satoshis as per the conversion rate mentioned in our website.

Website url - http://www.bitplay.space

Currently we have three games -
Spin To Win
Bunnyhunt
Dots And Squares

Simply enter your bitcoin adress in the login form and start playing!
We also have an arena, where you can fight other users and win their bitcoins. Your attack/defense stats are controlled by your level which can be upgraded by points. Higher level means higher win%, win amount, etc. Grin

We have a tokens system, each play/fight costs one token and the tokens can be regenerated by solving a captcha.
The cashout limit is 5000 points and payouts are processed instantly via faucetbox.

The first ten users who withdraw more than 5000 points and post the payment proof here will get bonus points. Wink

Please do not ask for the payment proofs as the website is new and the admin is infront of you, why not go forward and see for yourself whether we pay or not. Smiley

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:55:03 PM

Forgot to mention that we also have a referral system Grin
Refer your friends and earn 10% of their lifetime earnings!

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:03:28 PM

I have tried your site. I like the idea of playing games for satoshis and I think this project can become very successful if you work more on the site design and add more interesting games that can reward more satoshis accordingly to the player's skill. By the way I have found a bug in the bunny hunt game. When I click the left mouse button to shoot a bunny-nothing happens. Please check that out. Wink
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:01:08 PM

bunny hunt bug:
1.shoot nothing happens
2.lvl 1 up to lvl 5 no need click/shoot)

Dots And Squares
i try and win , i click claim button but not function,

what point worth?? 1 point=1sathosi?
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 01:59:37 AM

bunny hunt bug:
1.shoot nothing happens
2.lvl 1 up to lvl 5 no need click/shoot)

Dots And Squares
i try and win , i click claim button but not function,

what point worth?? 1 point=1sathosi?

Read the faq and the Instructions for each game before playing!

Also, the bunnyhunt game does not function well on some mobile devices, try it on chrome/firefox and you are good to go.

In dots and squares, you get 2 points foe each completed square, read the instructions.
After you click claim button, a request is sent to the server, everything is verified and a result appears above your balance at the top like "You have earned x points".
Good Luck.

And yes, we are working on adding more games. Wink

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:27:17 AM

UPDATE : All rewards have been doubled for a short time!
Happy earning.  Smiley

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:15:11 AM

The design web need improvement, it's not catchy.
And where I can see a token? And earn token by type a captcha?
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 09:42:12 AM

The design web need improvement, it's not catchy.
And where I can see a token? And earn token by type a captcha?

Thanks for the feedback, we are working on the design so you might see some changes within 1-2 days.

Yes, you can refill tokens at the Refill Tokens page by filling captcha, this is to keep bots away. Grin

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:56:02 AM

I have tried the bunny game on two different computers, and my mobile, and 3 different browsers each, I still cant get it to work. I currently have around 1k points, I am hoping to get to 5k soonish
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 10:15:53 AM

I have tried the bunny game on two different computers, and my mobile, and 3 different browsers each, I still cant get it to work. I currently have around 1k points, I am hoping to get to 5k soonish

The bunnyhunt game works fine on chrome/firefox.
What problems are you getting?
Please describe in detail.
You have to let the 16 images load first time and after it says done, refresh the page so this time everything will already be in your cache and it'll work fine.

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 10:23:13 AM

AND YES, THE FIRST TEN USERS TO POST PAYMENT PROOF HERE WILL GET A BIG BONUS. Grin

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:15:02 PM

The concept of this site is great. But I think for it to succeed you will have to invest some money into a professional looking design.
Love the games you've selected though, a lot of fun Smiley

Shameless plug , I can help you out with a design. PM me if you are interested !
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:02:06 PM

Very Poorly designed website mate.How different are these games from the actual gambling stuff ? To be honest,I don't see any relevant difference.Until and unless they aren't strategy based I don't see any reason why it isn't good to be called a gambling site.Either ways,the website needs work,in terms of design and provable fairness.I can a lot of potential since you're not asking any deposits from the users I believe,just makes it look like an organized faucet.Make up your mind,either a gambling site or a faucet. Smiley
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

The concept of this site is great. But I think for it to succeed you will have to invest some money into a professional looking design.
Love the games you've selected though, a lot of fun Smiley

Shameless plug , I can help you out with a design. PM me if you are interested !

Yes, sorry I am a noob at design   Cry
Thanks, we are working on adding more such games, even better than these, for ex. , mario, a dark room, candy box, etc.

And design, etc. related suggestions and critics are most welcome.
I will be very grateful if you could help improve the design.   Wink

Our first cashout has already been done! Grin

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 02:45:32 PM

Very Poorly designed website mate.How different are these games from the actual gambling stuff ? To be honest,I don't see any relevant difference.Until and unless they aren't strategy based I don't see any reason why it isn't good to be called a gambling site.Either ways,the website needs work,in terms of design and provable fairness.I can a lot of potential since you're not asking any deposits from the users I believe,just makes it look like an organized faucet.Make up your mind,either a gambling site or a faucet. Smiley

Provable fairness?
Have you tried bunnyhunt and dots and squares?
Also, the spin to win is totally random, the only perk being that the circumference of 80 points is a bit less than 70points and so on. So how does that become a gambling website?
Yes, I accept that the design is a bit poor but our main aim is not design (although design matters a lot Grin )
but rather we focus on maximising the user's earning.
You are very very welcome to post any suggestions to improve upon various things. Wink
Thanks for your review.

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 03:57:53 PM

First, I applaud your choice in a login-less site. Using a bitcoin address is an interesting approach, very shapeshifty...

So, right... the UI is going to turn a few people away because it looks like one of those bad faucet sites.  Invest time time and money into building a quality site and the community will rally with you. Check out this bootstrap templates which have been used by a few other devs: http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates/admin-templates .Get yourself a UI front end person here in the forums or on fivver to help you. It's okay to get help on your project, you can't be the one man band all the time.

Gameplay is rough, the bunny game work, kind of, but it's buggy.  Follow the advice, do one thing and do it well.  Trying three games at once is going to be a bit too much, I suggest you focus on the bunny game. It has the best appeal out of all of them and it's the one that I spent the most amount of time on.  The other two games are well, not worth spending time on. I'm sure that's not what you want to hear, but I think you'll find more people gravitating to it.  It's not about the graphics either, there are some games with no graphics that do well, it's about the mechanics. My advice is to get the bunny game working flawlessly and go from there.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:33:33 PM

The site is very simple in looking their should be more graphics with some more designs, but the games are very good and as stated that the play with bitcoin address is very good concept. will try to play games more after some days when their is more development on the site.
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 04:41:29 PM

First, I applaud your choice in a login-less site. Using a bitcoin address is an interesting approach, very shapeshifty...

So, right... the UI is going to turn a few people away because it looks like one of those bad faucet sites.  Invest time time and money into building a quality site and the community will rally with you. Check out this bootstrap templates which have been used by a few other devs: http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates/admin-templates .Get yourself a UI front end person here in the forums or on fivver to help you. It's okay to get help on your project, you can't be the one man band all the time.

Gameplay is rough, the bunny game work, kind of, but it's buggy.  Follow the advice, do one thing and do it well.  Trying three games at once is going to be a bit too much, I suggest you focus on the bunny game. It has the best appeal out of all of them and it's the one that I spent the most amount of time on.  The other two games are well, not worth spending time on. I'm sure that's not what you want to hear, but I think you'll find more people gravitating to it.  It's not about the graphics either, there are some games with no graphics that do well, it's about the mechanics. My advice is to get the bunny game working flawlessly and go from there.

Hello,
Thanks for the feedback, we have upgrading to a better template at the first priority in our to-do list.
Expect nice changes within a week. Grin

About the bunnyhunt game, the game uses intensive javascript for functioning.
Currently, the canvas and everything else is supported properly only by Google Chrome.
Other low end browsers do not support some functionality used in that game.
Even if they do, the game becomes unresponsive at higer levels on other browsers.
Thanks for feedback.
Any other template related suggestions will be most welcome.  Smiley

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 04:45:09 PM

The site is very simple in looking their should be more graphics with some more designs, but the games are very good and as stated that the play with bitcoin address is very good concept. will try to play games more after some days when their is more development on the site.

Yes, I know that, the reason is that I designed the website from scratch (blank page) and didn't use a template.
But adding more responsive template will be our first priority.

Meanwhile, we are properly setting up the ads-payout chain, so there may be some ups and downs in the earnings.
Our aim will be to set up 90 % of ad revenue for users. Smiley
Thanks.

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:36:41 PM

Wish you good luck with the project, certainly has a lot of potential!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: