Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin growth and panic states.  (Read 1968 times)
zyphus (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 09:28:22 AM

To all of you that read my messages about manipulating the bitcoin markets... The truth is yes it is very possible that a few of the original bitcoin miners/users are in possession of large amounts of bitcoins since the lifetime distribution is of a geometric function shape meaning that most (about half) of all the bitcoins in circulation have been dispersed. This does not in any way mean that you must panic at the sight of a few people cashing out, in fact you can stabilize the bitcoin market by doing the exact opposite and making sure to not sell based on impulse versus empirical data.

Bitcoin will not solve our global corporate greed because of the way it is distributed but at least you know that owning a part of a finite currency that does not depreciate and cannot be created out of thin air will have a significant influence compared to any fiat currency that we use now.

I encourage everybody that is new to trading or investing in bitcoin to study the graphs and numbers and make your judgments based on that rather than a gut feeling or impulse driven action, I am here to perpetuate a free market and will continue to be here until we are able to apply it more and more in our every day spendings, savings etc...
M0nKeY

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 09:37:16 AM

Your post says nothing of value.

It's also hysterical that you think anyone cares why you are here.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 09:38:09 AM

I encourage everybody that is new to trading or investing in bitcoin to study the graphs and numbers and make your judgments based on that rather than a gut feeling or impulse driven action, I am here to perpetuate a free market and will continue to be here until we are able to apply it more and more in our every day spendings, savings etc...

The problem is it's so profitable to trade against others who have a gut feeling and panic.
zyphus (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 09:42:26 AM

Cluster2k, I know its part of how this animal works just like any other kind of trading whether its stocks or bonds or even other currencies, I get it. However we could have been beyond the 50 dollar mark if it was not for a very few pulling tantrums with their volume, not only would they had benefited from the increase but also everybody that had invested and kept the bitcoin. All I am saying is that we can do a lot better without walling up new investors. Also, Monkey you chose a fitting user name, do you know what geometric f(x) is? no googling or I wont give you your banana : )
checkers6676

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 10:05:30 AM

I'll just leave this here...

I agree with you sole, I lost quite a bit today.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL!!!!!

you sound like a really low budget trailor-trash commercial for pajama jeans or something similarly useless.

you sound like you've made some terrible trading choices and desperately want to get back into btc at a lower price to offset your losses

wrong again, Im out for good. got a few more projects that dont involve market manipulation, in other words stealing money.

so now that the price is back on the rise, everything is sunshine and rainbows and nobody should even think about selling on impulse, right zyphus? tell me, how many bitcoins did you buy before completely changing your spiel?
zyphus (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 10:21:55 AM

1 billion bitcoins! In other words pocket change for you.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 01:16:54 PM

Oh, new troll, welcome to the speculation subforum zyphus! I have a feeling you are not staying long, so enjoy it while it lasts!

i am satoshi
zyphus (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 03:38:29 PM

Haters gonna hate!
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:43:12 PM

So this mean i can buy bitcoins for 1$???

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 07:32:57 AM

Sour grapes.

paulie_w

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:13:35 PM

of course he's right that manipulations are likely from big holders

but they're only going to want to push the value up most of the time, so who cares? Smiley
zyphus (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 03:10:28 AM

Very true... its a double edged sword but @ the end greed gets the best out of people... sadly bitcoin is still currency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: