Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:12:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: campaign closed until more notcie  (Read 23144 times)
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:23:42 AM

Sent you a pm, waiting for payment. Will the signature campaign continue?
-cheers-
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:27:49 AM

I have Pm  the Address. Now waiting for payment

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mark1003

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:51:05 AM

Forum Name: Mark1003
BTC Address: 12E6wKPDWMLw541c1FzAphtJ92ZeZ75Lp3

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=827828;sa=summary . Here's my account link. I want to join you campaign. Cheers !
LIRsignatureManager (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:40:19 AM

after speaking with the team. it was meant that only the ico investors would receive dividends from letitride but it has been decided that all members who helped lir with bounty tasks during the sale will also qualify to be part of the sites profit. all you need to do is have the coins on site which you can withdraw at anytime. while on the site you will qualify for dividends.
the next lot of payments is ready to send so keep the lir addresses coming please. regarding the campaign it will continue from here but i will be removing people who never posted at all or posted bad. cheers

LetItRide /// Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣♦
Mark1003

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:55:44 AM

after speaking with the team. it was meant that only the ico investors would receive dividends from letitride but it has been decided that all members who helped lir with bounty tasks during the sale will also qualify to be part of the sites profit. all you need to do is have the coins on site which you can withdraw at anytime. while on the site you will qualify for dividends.
the next lot of payments is ready to send so keep the lir addresses coming please. regarding the campaign it will continue from here but i will be removing people who never posted at all or posted bad. cheers

Glad to hear that Sir. By the way. Are you accepting new members for the signature campaign now ? I've posted an application. Hope to join your team.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 10:59:27 AM

So when do campaign participants well be payed for this campaign??? Im looking for this campaign so i can join if theirs vacant slot in near future?? and for suggestion OP can participants have possibilities to be payed in btc form?? I think that is good so the coins well not be dump by the members if they received their payments.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:14:29 PM

I Received my payment and continuing the campaign.

Thank you.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:32:32 PM

Received the payment and will continue the campaign, OP please confirm our posts to continue.
Thanks.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:48:12 PM

Good news,do you know how much does it take for a lir deposit to shown on the site?My transaction has confirmed but my balance is still zero.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:14:55 PM

received my payment and want to continue this campaign

thanks
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:44:35 PM

my payment still not yet received. check PM sir, we send you a message about my LIR address.

and don't forget for save my LIR address in spreadsheet  Smiley
I still want to join in this signature campaign
LIRsignatureManager (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:08:58 PM

my payment still not yet received. check PM sir, we send you a message about my LIR address.

are you serious? you gave 1 minute to pm me and have your details put on the spreadsheet for the team to pay you? have patience please! i have been informed you have been paid.

everyone else i have removed several people for low quality posts or no posts to make room for others. i will update the thread when recruitment is back open for new members.

fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:00:28 PM

are you serious? you gave 1 minute to pm me and have your details put on the spreadsheet for the team to pay you? have patience please! i have been informed you have been paid.

yes, I'm sure if I there in here

my btc address not filled up, I not know if payment for from Jr to Sr. Member using LIR. so I checking this board for a next information.
and I right, payment using LIR coin.
thank you very much Smiley

everyone else i have removed several people for low quality posts or no posts to make room for others. i will update the thread when recruitment is back open for new members.

btw, what did my last post since I join until now is bad or have a low quality? sorry, I just curious. I will fix my quality post if that right.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:15:31 AM

Sent you my LIR Wallet add OP any update regarding to the rules it stated their that the first week of the campaign is running for 10 days and how about today it is still the same?Huh and when is the next payment ?

need clarification OP

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:29:06 AM

and don't forget for save my LIR address in spreadsheet  Smiley

That sounds interesting as I would like to join this signature campaign.
My old campaign expired a few weeks ago and the one I tried to get in seems to have some issues.
A feedback if I would be qualified to join this campaign is appreciated.Thanks.
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:22:20 AM

I dont receive payment per twitter campaign...  @sharkdown12
LIRsignatureManager (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:41:26 AM

My old campaign expired a few weeks ago and the one I tried to get in seems to have some issues.

you would qualify but i never removed any hero members and they are paid in btc which has reached budget. i will keep you in mind should one leave or be removed if thats ok?
I dont receive payment per twitter campaign...  @sharkdown12

instead of just sending one at a time ive been told wait until 4 plus to pm them and let them know to pay. there is 4 now so i will message and you should expect payment soon as one of them come on. cheers

mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:07:05 AM

@op , I am expecting payment since 2 days back , let me know when it will be processed.
I have pmed you my wallet.

Regards,
Mike

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
LIRsignatureManager (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:43:02 AM

@op , I am expecting payment since 2 days back , let me know when it will be processed.
I have pmed you my wallet.

Regards,
Mike

why are you trying to diddle the campiagn? you applied with this address
Forum Name: Mcb1221
BTC Address: 18sBqDLRfHBYqdxYqnHYbKb6oy9FPQjPBw

you made 10 posts 3 was not counted because was in this thread that left 7 to be paid for 7 x 0.001 = 0.007 and i have been made aware that is what you was paid so what is the problem? and now you try give me another address to forward on to be paid again?  not good.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:52:20 PM

you would qualify but i never removed any hero members and they are paid in btc which has reached budget. i will keep you in mind should one leave or be removed if thats ok?

Yes that sounds fair.
You can put me on some kind of waiting list or so.
I will also check the thread regularly for any new infos and updates.
Thank you. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: