Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: campaign closed until more notcie  (Read 23140 times)
razdva

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:04:51 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 11:00:09 PM by razdva

thanks, received coins and not sold, put on pos Smiley
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:33:39 AM

ive been informed that payments have been made. starting from now, there is a 50 a week limit, 100 bi weekly is the maximum you will be paid for, that is to help try and reduce spam and bad poster what has been brought to my attention by a global modertaor so i would be careful if i was you. from now i will keep a closer eye. remember 50 a week maximum.
Sure , 100 posts maximum is better for this campaign , and it may free up some spaces for new participants . I know you are busy in these days , but you should monitor the campaign's participants to make this campaign more effective .
Thank you for the payment , and please upgrade my rank in the spreadsheet to Full Member .
That would help in order to maintain the healthy conversation and would reduce the spammers who are just after of the rewards you are giving. Anyway, if you could increase the numbers of the participants that would be better so many can join.

Adding more members to the signature campaign means adding more potential spammers which are just posting for the pay and don't really care for the content they are bringing to different threads.
I don't think that is fair to say. The manager can always add participants if he wishes but he should be more strict with the quality of post of the members. Having a good rate as payment for this campaign, it is just right the members should take care of the spot they are holding.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:17:42 AM

I will be (mostly) managing the campaign from now, post count checks , participant's post quality and whether or not a participant will be allowed on the campaign will also be decided by me(I believe) etc.

OP please confirm
LIRsignatureManager (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:34:11 AM

I will be (mostly) managing the campaign from now, post count checks , participant's post quality and whether or not a participant will be allowed on the campaign will also be decided by me(I believe) etc.

OP please confirm

this is correct. the last thing the letitride team wants is people posting badly around the forum and i am just not upto the task of being able to quality check like mexxer who has much experience can.

mexxer will have 100% say of who stays and what posts are counted and not counted, he will have say on if any new rules need to be applied and once we start recruiting after removing bad posters, he will have 100% say so on who joins.

thanks for joining us. there is also update that we will now be using escrow i am just waiting on the escrow to rpovide address, i know we have no issue paying but with mexxer being manager it is right he feels secure in working with us.

LetItRide /// Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣♦
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:34:54 AM

OP please confirm

this is correct. the last thing the letitride team wants is people posting badly around the forum and i am just not upto the task of being able to quality check like mexxer who has much experience can.

mexxer will have 100% say of who stays and what posts are counted and not counted, he will have say on if any new rules need to be applied and once we start recruiting after removing bad posters, he will have 100% say so on who joins.

thanks for joining us. there is also update that we will now be using escrow i am just waiting on the escrow to rpovide address, i know we have no issue paying but with mexxer being manager it is right he feels secure in working with us.

That was the thing which i felt compulsory for the success of this campaign. It really need an extra manager and thanks for the mexxer that he is willing and accepted for this job.

The most compulsory thing for all of us is to make this forum a more informative and productive, so that those who will want to learn about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, will find all info from here.

Hire me for your campaign management
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:47:34 AM

welcome mexxer-2 Smiley, I believe to you
by the way I am hero member now.
thanks Smiley
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:51:12 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 11:26:04 AM by mexxer-2

thanks Smiley
You are one of the low quality posters that will be removed at the end of this payment period, as the current rules don't allow it. However you will receive 80%(which I deem is fair) of the payment at the end of the period.

I will be monitoring the other participants' posts in the following few days and there will be new spots available when the new period commences.

At any rate, your pay rate will be of Hero member from this post onwards. My bad, you will be paid according to your previous rank as the OP specifies

A few new rules will be added in the following days.

Edit: For my own reference, other users who will also be removed :

1) KingdomHearts(Low quality posts, reiterates the same thing that has been said too many times some even by himself)
2) eye4bd(Removed his signature)
3)

Warnings:

1) gokselgok(Incorrect use of signature code and too few posts outside Local board)
2) razdva (Most of the posts are only in This thread)
3) trickshot22 ( Reiterating the same point in more than 15 out of 25 recent posts )
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:12:33 PM

argh damn  Huh
Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:15:38 AM

This is starting to look much better now with the new manager getting on board.
Congratulations on your new job.

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:33:32 AM

you will be paid according to your previous rank as the OP specifies
Okay , that what the OP specified , but I want to explain some thing :
my account and some other accounts had upgraded to Full Member three days before the OP sent the last payment , but he has forgotten to upgrade our ranks in the spreadsheet because he was busy , so according to the rules we must be now Full Members in the spreadsheet , because we are Full Member before sending the last payment .

this is what the previous manager had posted before he sent the payment :
hi all just to  inform you i have acknowledged your posts and posts will be started to be counted in a few hours and all ranks will be upgraded ready for next payments. thank you all
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:58:45 AM

my account and some other accounts had upgraded to Full Member three days before the OP sent the last payment , but he has forgotten to upgrade our ranks in the spreadsheet because he was busy , so according to the rules we must be now Full Members in the spreadsheet , because we are Full Member before sending the last payment .

hi all just to  inform you i have acknowledged your posts and posts will be started to be counted in a few hours and all ranks will be upgraded ready for next payments. thank you all

Yep I've noticed that and have sent a PM to the previous/main campaign manager, he should be sending an updated sheet via PM soon
razdva

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:39:13 PM

thanks Smiley
You are one of the low quality posters that will be removed at the end of this payment period, as the current rules don't allow it. However you will receive 80%(which I deem is fair) of the payment at the end of the period.

I will be monitoring the other participants' posts in the following few days and there will be new spots available when the new period commences.

At any rate, your pay rate will be of Hero member from this post onwards. My bad, you will be paid according to your previous rank as the OP specifies

A few new rules will be added in the following days.

Edit: For my own reference, other users who will also be removed :

1) KingdomHearts(Low quality posts, reiterates the same thing that has been said too many times some even by himself)
2) eye4bd(Removed his signature)
3)

Warnings:

1) gokselgok(Incorrect use of signature code and too few posts outside Local board)
2) razdva (Most of the posts are only in This thread)
3) trickshot22 ( Reiterating the same point in more than 15 out of 25 recent posts )

Hm I don't know, that i can't post most posts in one thread. So, i will try to add more few thread for you Smiley
LIRsignatureManager (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:58:11 PM

Yep I've noticed that and have sent a PM to the previous/main campaign manager, he should be sending an updated sheet via PM soon

this payment you get the new ranks, its not your fault i forgot, it would have been helpful to remind me but all has been upgraded now so you will all be paid for your new rank in a week and two days.

im now getting back to mexxer Smiley

LetItRide /// Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣♦
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:34:28 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2016, 11:31:40 AM by dothebeats

I would like to express my intent to join this signature campaign if someone leaves or gets kicked out. (If possible)

EDIT: Since my previous campaign ended already, I'm posting my application here.

Forum Name: dothebeats
BTC Address: 1BgTacFsVADzaEJUVVMVcFESxK58fGMSzS 1NkziwLfr6vzNq4Z7abd4Nja5zhqbhUWZU (deleted my previous wallet without even thinking of backing it up. :/)

Thanks!
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:34:44 PM

Can i reserve a slot in this campaign when there is a new spot available after the current period ends? Thanks.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:36:06 AM

I would like to express my intent to join this signature campaign if someone leaves or gets kicked out. (If possible)

EDIT: Since my previous campaign ended already, I'm posting my application here.

BTC Address: 1BgTacFsVADzaEJUVVMVcFESxK58fGMSzS

Thanks!
A spot will be reserved for you on the day the post count is done , which is when many of the current members will be removed.

Can i reserve a slot in this campaign when there is a new spot available after the current period ends? Thanks.
Sorry you'll have to post an application when the next period starts, I may or may not accept you depending on the quality of the members that apply then
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:41:06 AM

BTC Address: 1BgTacFsVADzaEJUVVMVcFESxK58fGMSzS

Thanks!
A spot will be reserved for you on the day the post count is done , which is when many of the current members will be removed.

Thanks for letting me know. For the mean time, I think I'll join another camp or just keep the signature while posting around the forum. Thanks. mexxer.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:20:05 AM

Hi! Manager..

Can I have one slot too? Please let me know if I am qualified.. Thanks you

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:57:06 AM

Hi! Manager..

You seem to have an acceptable post quality, please join in two days when a spot opens up.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:11:44 PM

Hi! Manager..

You seem to have an acceptable post quality, please join in two days when a spot opens up.
Thank you for making me happy today, I would do my job at my best to help promote this campaign and will improve more my post quality.

More power to you manager.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS