Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to make money helping others cash in their bitcoin profits  (Read 456 times)
atlantamom (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:55:07 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 09:19:46 PM by atlantamom

I know of several individuals in several states that are paid a fee to assist
individuals with cashing in their bitcoins. I too would like to make money this way.
Has anyone heard of this process?

Thanks

The bitcoin profits are loaded to a debit card and pulled off
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:10:49 PM

you'll need to be a little more specific on this assisting process. are you going to sell their bitcoins for them or act as a mediator between the seller and the buyer or what?
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:16:01 PM

you'll need to be a little more specific on this assisting process. are you going to sell their bitcoins for them or act as a mediator between the seller and the buyer or what?
It sounds more like he wants to start his own exchange, which could potentially work if he does it the right way. It might be being an intermediator and helping people exchange their Bitcoins, I'm not sure.

It might be a good service if there are people around him that would be interested in exchanging for or getting into Bitcoin, but I don't know what else he could potentially be doing with his idea.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:16:56 PM

You can simply buy low and sell high with your local currency through localbitcoins or through social media with 10% or more in margin between the bitcoin price. But you need to have some funds to do this business, i am doing this in my country.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:20:05 PM

You can simply buy low and sell high with your local currency through localbitcoins or through social media with 10% or more in margin between the bitcoin price. But you need to have some funds to do this business, i am doing this in my country.

is it possible to earn a decent sum from doing this?
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:25:01 PM

so you want to be the middleman taking his cut when 2 people are doing business unrelated to you? Just like the mafia, right? Most governments also operate this way, their agents are called tax men. They bring in a lot of money.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:28:47 PM

Are you talking about mixing service?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:30:07 PM

i think the OP is on about being listed on localbitcoins.com where people sell the bitcoins to him at a price that ensures he gets a couple % profit

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:32:32 PM

I know of several individuals in several states that are paid a fee to assist
individuals with cashing in their bitcoins. I too would like to make money this way.
Has anyone heard of this process?

Thanks

The bitcoin profits are loaded to a debit card and pulled off

That is called being an "exchange" or a "money exchanger" and depending
on the state that you do this business, may be considered a "money transmitter".

It is important to research the laws within the state you wish to do this business so
that you are not arrested/fined for being an unregulated exchange or transmitter.

The reason why you will be considered such, is because you are taking a fee, as
well as other reasons (non-in person p2p trades are illegal transmission), depending
on your state.

In addition, since you are a new account, with a user name such as you have, I assume
you are a dummy account to give the signature campaigners somewhere new to post,
and as such, do not expect to hear from you again in this thread or others.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: