Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cost of integrating Bitcoin compared to Dogecoin  (Read 592 times)
LegitPoker (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitLegit.com - btc poker

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:27:38 PM

I have a script with an API i am looking to integrate. Looking for base prices for bitcoin and dogecoin.  want it to be safe and secure as always.  Thanks
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:35:33 AM

I'm not sure what you are looking for, but a reliable source for base prices is in my opinion Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_doge.

*face-palm* Read his thread again. He wants to integrate btc / doge into his script. Not exchange them
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:46:07 AM

I'm not sure what you are looking for, but a reliable source for base prices is in my opinion Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_doge.

*face-palm* Read his thread again. He wants to integrate btc / doge into his script. Not exchange them

Oh sorry, my bad. Although I was referring to the base prices and not the actual trading, but I probably misunderstood that  Undecided.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:09:48 PM

I have a script with an API i am looking to integrate. Looking for base prices for bitcoin and dogecoin.  want it to be safe and secure as always.  Thanks
If i understand you clearly you want to integrate an API for both bitcoin and dogecoin, i feel you can use coinbase or blockchain for btc but dogecoin? you may try bitcoinwisdom.com.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: