Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price drop  (Read 5523 times)
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:09:44 PM

I do not see any price drop at the moment. The price of bitcoin is very stable. It is preparing for the next rise.
its simply because the price is not dropping right now, i think it is soon going to grow a lot

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:21:20 PM

I do not see any price drop at the moment. The price of bitcoin is very stable. It is preparing for the next rise.
its simply because the price is not dropping right now, i think it is soon going to grow a lot
It should grow a lot in the future, assuming people start to join up and investors start to put more money into Bitcoin. Until we can see something like that happening, it is going to be a pretty big challenge for the value to grow a lot. The money must flow.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:44:58 PM

it dropped only because of that stupid hack on finex, it will recover very quickly just a matter on when the next wave will begin, panic pump it's on its way
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:56:42 PM

just do not panic be clam price can fall a little bit more from these passing days let it reach 300$ or near it then we can continoue buying coins again.till then go for altcoin trading egc is huge right now
Barraken

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:42:48 AM

just do not panic be clam price can fall a little bit more from these passing days let it reach 300$ or near it then we can continoue buying coins again.till then go for altcoin trading egc is huge right now

I do not see much price fall in the last few days. The price is quite stable around the $585 level so far.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:49:15 AM

it dropped only because of that stupid hack on finex, it will recover very quickly just a matter on when the next wave will begin, panic pump it's on its way

and I think a lot of people get carried away in panic by news bitfinex hack, so they sell their bitcoin.
to the current price of bitcoin has recovered, and soon returned to $600, maybe it could happen later this month.
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:16:25 AM

and I think a lot of people get carried away in panic by news bitfinex hack, so they sell their bitcoin.
to the current price of bitcoin has recovered, and soon returned to $600, maybe it could happen later this month.

That is my thoughts as well. I think the stability of the bitcoin price in the last few days indicates people are not panic.

Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:49:51 PM

That is my thoughts as well. I think the stability of the bitcoin price in the last few days indicates people are not panic.

In fact, the bitcoin price is quite stable now. The price is trading around $590 for a few days already.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:59:41 PM

In fact, the bitcoin price is quite stable now. The price is trading around $590 for a few days already.

Who would have thought that it would recover like that so easy. I guess this is the start of a new baseline is it?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ontrackk

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:30:27 PM

i hope your prediction that the price is going to grow is right at the moment and it will allow me to make some good profit in the near future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:56:24 PM

i hope your prediction that the price is going to grow is right at the moment and it will allow me to make some good profit in the near future

Same as well, Even I am hoping that to happen soon in the price chart, I am running out of money now. If Price rise My savings and signature campaign payment will help me to survive some more days. waiting for it...
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:44:55 PM

it will grow or it will not, it is too risky to predict something accurate at the moment, no one is safe that another hack of an exchange will not happen
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:55:15 PM

Same as well, Even I am hoping that to happen soon in the price chart, I am running out of money now. If Price rise My savings and signature campaign payment will help me to survive some more days. waiting for it...

I think you need to wait for few more days to see higher price and everyone is hoping to see the price of $700 in next month and I think that will be the right time to sell.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:38:06 PM

it will grow or it will not, it is too risky to predict something accurate at the moment, no one is safe that another hack of an exchange will not happen

I am 100% sure that this wasn't the last hack of an exchange that we have seen. The only thing we can hope for is that when an exchange gets hacked again, that the damage is very low. Other than that, there aren't much solid exchanges left for BTC/USD trading beside Bitstamp and Kraken.
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:05:02 AM

I am 100% sure that this wasn't the last hack of an exchange that we have seen. The only thing we can hope for is that when an exchange gets hacked again, that the damage is very low. Other than that, there aren't much solid exchanges left for BTC/USD trading beside Bitstamp and Kraken.

If a small exchange is hacked and a few bitcoins are lost, the damage is low. But for the Bitfinex exchange, 120 k was hacked.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:08:47 AM

Add two more points
4: big whales are dumping their coins to get huge profit. this is resulting in massive price decrease.
5: before the halving, bitcoin is just going back to get ready for taking a huge ride.

I am agree with your points instead of the question's points, because one main think is that everyone know that after halving, price will be down, so one main reason is that, and the second big whales want to dump the price of bitcoins. But i don't agree with Bitfinex point , because it is only exchange it has no roll to up and down in bitcoin price.
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:20:06 AM

If a small exchange is hacked and a few bitcoins are lost, the damage is low. But for the Bitfinex exchange, 120 k was hacked.

If the hacker does not move the 120k coins or sell it, then it is like holding the coins, the bitcoin price will rise.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:06:55 AM

If the hacker does not move the 120k coins or sell it, then it is like holding the coins, the bitcoin price will rise.
thats true though with the whole market he cannot dump that all at once so either way the price is going to grow in order for others not to recover him as the hacker

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:22:42 AM

thats true though with the whole market he cannot dump that all at once so either way the price is going to grow in order for others not to recover him as the hacker

The hacker cannot sell in exchanges as he will be caught by doing that. He has to use mixers to do the mixing first.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:30:28 PM

Nope, it will always hang over our heads like a sword.
When the FBI seized silkroad's bitcoins, the price crashed because nobody was sure when those coins will enter the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: