Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Gold/Platinum/Silver Bars + Silver Proof Coins/Silver Bullion  (Read 1004 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 03:45:53 PM

Hi.
I am selling some of my bars/coins.
Please make me an offer exclude shipping, price for shipping in the UK is free I will cover it as I would prefer to ship domestically.
If you are in Europe the price will be cheaper than Worldwide but I am willing to ship anywhere if you pay the costs.
Insurance is optional but if you do not purchase insurance and the package goes missing I will not cover the losses - I have already done this for a couple of packages that did go missing and can not afford to do it again - so this is up to you to purchase the insurance, in which case you would be protected against loss in the rare occasion this happens.

Gold Bars
---------

5g Hercarus (Still in mint packaging)

Platinum Bars
---------

5g Credit Suisse (Still in mint packaging)

Silver Bars
---------

5 Stagecoach 1oz Bars (In Airtights)

Silver Coins (Bullion) (1oz)

2x Canadian Maples
1x Engelhard
5x Liberty Eagles

Silver Proof Coins

Have many British proof coins/coin sets. I will get around to completing this list and adding photos at some point - if you are interested in the proof coins let me know and I can write a list, it is mainly World War II proof coins, British Naval coins, British Monarchy, etc. Please pm me your offer (excluding shipping) with your country and zip code. Please state if you wish the postage quote to include insurance and I will reply accepting your offer/declining or counter offering and also provide costs for shipping. Customs is the buyers responsibility.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 06:05:58 PM

Hi, You did not reply my PM. Are you willing to buy the Maple Leafs for .800BTC?

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: