Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a $100 BTC loan (no collateral)  (Read 498 times)
Kasumi (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:58:50 AM

Alright, to start this thread, first of all, I know that I'm only a newbie on here and that it's fishy to ask for such an amount with no collateral.
But well, I have an account on another forum here : https://leakforums.net/!778466#Trash-shitposter. As you can see, I'm pretty trusted there, and why are you sure I'd pay you back? Because I wouldn't put my account where people trust me, on a forum where I want to scam. I'm not that dumb.

Anyway, you loan me $100, and I'll pay you back $150 within 48 hours maximum.

My bitcoin address is: 1Pa3TL8qWXMNhHmgdG8XfjRYzfPVkE9akZ

Also, before you ask me why didn't I ask for a loan there, it's because it's not allowed. By the way, I'll give you the account if I can't manage to pay you on time.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:16:58 PM

you are trusted on leakforums? then go ask a loan there. you don't have enough trust here, this is another forum and don't use being trustworthy on another forum to get a loan here without collateral
andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 12:19:09 PM

Alright, to start this thread, first of all, I know that I'm only a newbie on here and that it's fishy to ask for such an amount with no collateral.
But well, I have an account on another forum here : https://leakforums.net/!778466#Trash-shitposter. As you can see, I'm pretty trusted there, and why are you sure I'd pay you back? Because I wouldn't put my account where people trust me, on a forum where I want to scam. I'm not that dumb.

Also, before you ask me why didn't I ask for a loan there, it's because it's not allowed. By the way, I'll give you the account if I can't manage to pay you on time.

You can lock this topic yourself, no one will give you 100$ you are newbie and not trusted.

Offer some valid collateral if you are serious about this loan.

You should better remove/lock this topic if you not like to get negative feedback bombing!

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:42:52 PM

With your newbie account asking for such big amount without any valid collateral , most likely you will receive negative feedbacks instead receiving this loan requested. There is an important rule in this forum saying No collateral=No loan, so simple.
andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:28:38 PM

With your newbie account asking for such big amount without any valid collateral , most likely you will receive negative feedbacks instead receiving this loan requested. There is an important rule in this forum saying No collateral=No loan, so simple.

I said the same allready, you just spam for your signature, i report you now

Kasumi (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:57:31 PM

you are trusted on leakforums? then go ask a loan there. you don't have enough trust here, this is another forum and don't use being trustworthy on another forum to get a loan here without collateral

If I could ask for a loan there, I wouldn't ask for one here :|
Kasumi (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:21:08 PM

You can lock this topic yourself, no one will give you 100$ you are newbie and not trusted.

Offer some valid collateral if you are serious about this loan.

You should better remove/lock this topic if you not like to get negative feedback bombing!

Gonna do so, thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: