Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves - I am Shocked  (Read 3809 times)
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:05:49 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 08:48:33 AM by dannac

The idiots are the ones that still believe crypto world is not corrupted and dirty to dead...
Well,  IT IS!!!  It's probably the worst place when your concerns are corruption and honesty.
I've seen things happened on XEM community that you couldn't even image...to just give you one example.
  So I would be surprised if that wasn't a joke  Cool
CryptoCoinWareHouse

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:51:07 AM

Ok Ok I get it it may bea joke  , BUT how do you explain no other exchange is trading wave , Why is poloniex not trading waves ??
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 05:00:58 AM

Engineers don't act that way This could be dolores still lol
you won't get rich quick even if you get thousands of waves, it will take time, maybe even years still before the platform will be completed. so you gotta hold it.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:33:03 AM

If there are any noobs reading this thread, don't listen to this advise to HODL your ICO coins for years,  Cheesy Don't be the ones left holding the bag. By the way, the Waves team has withdrawn over 9000 coins from the Escrow account so far. https://blockchain.info/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA
The team did meet the escrow criteria of releasing the lite client, so they can have all 29,000 BTC if they want. Also, it would be nice if they made the full nodes open source. How can the community be sure the Waves team is making strides when we cannot view the git with all the progress they claim to be making?

Ok Ok I get it it may bea joke  , BUT how do you explain no other exchange is trading wave , Why is poloniex not trading waves ??

Perhaps because Poloniex doesn't want to put up with the add or substract 1W bullshit. Is that still going on? Cheesy
Pistacia

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:49:06 AM

And on Sasha's LinkedIn page that's linked to the Waves website, his name is "Alexander" or something like that, it's not even Sasha. 

So actually where does the name "Sasha" come from??  Is that his nickname?  Why is he called Alexander on LinkedIn?  And there's barely any info on him on his social media. 

hello

To make something a nickname in Russian, you add "-sha" to it. Russian for Alexander = Aleksander. They drop the Alek and change "Sander" to "Sasha" to make it a nickname. It's common in the Russia.
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:28:37 AM

Another thing, isn't he supposedly Russian?  Why is it he doesn't list that language on his LinkedIn but lists English, German and Italian?  It's just weird, too sketchy for me.

Maybe he's on a hurry for an appointment that's why he forgot the Russian language on the list. Now that you mention it he might update it soon.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sasha35625

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:58:16 AM

If there are any noobs reading this thread, don't listen to this advise to HODL your ICO coins for years,  Cheesy Don't be the ones left holding the bag. By the way, the Waves team has withdrawn over 9000 coins from the Escrow account so far. https://blockchain.info/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA
The team did meet the escrow criteria of releasing the lite client, so they can have all 29,000 BTC if they want. Also, it would be nice if they made the full nodes open source. How can the community be sure the Waves team is making strides when we cannot view the git with all the progress they claim to be making?

Ok Ok I get it it may bea joke  , BUT how do you explain no other exchange is trading wave , Why is poloniex not trading waves ??

Perhaps because Poloniex doesn't want to put up with the add or substract 1W bullshit. Is that still going on? Cheesy

I think what bothers me the most is that they've withdrawn over 30% of the investor funds, but haven't really explained what they used it for.  I mean, when Lisk was launching, they were giving updates constantly.  Max was on the forums alleviating concerns, despite the whole ddos attack, which was really nothing compared to Sasha manually giving access to Waves accounts.  I think that's ridiculous in 2016, to be doing that manually with 30,000 BTC invested.  I mean come on, at least hire extra people... it's really stupid that many people still can't access their Waves.  The only reason the price hasn't dumped lower is because so few people actually have been able to sell. 

Also with 9000 BTC taken from the funding, I would have thought they would do better marketing.  The last thing on their blog is about how to remove/add the "1W" for Bittrex.  It's pretty crazy how little communication they provide.  You have to constantly be investigating slack, bitcointalk, reddit, twitter, etc. to get a clear picture of what's going on with their project.  They also don't have any actual technical paper out.  There's very little info on what Waves really does.  And on Sasha's LinkedIn page that's linked to the Waves website, his name is "Alexander" or something like that, it's not even Sasha. 

So actually where does the name "Sasha" come from??  Is that his nickname?  Why is he called Alexander on LinkedIn?  And there's barely any info on him on his social media. 

On the website "Sasha Ivanov" (same as Facebook / Twitter)

On his LinkedIn profile "alexander ivanov"

Another thing, isn't he supposedly Russian?  Why is it he doesn't list that language on his LinkedIn but lists English, German and Italian?  It's just weird, too sketchy for me.
a guy with surname Ivanov should obviously speak Russian, don't you think? Smiley

sasha35625

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:00:06 PM

And on Sasha's LinkedIn page that's linked to the Waves website, his name is "Alexander" or something like that, it's not even Sasha. 

hello

To make something a nickname in Russian, you add "-sha" to it. Russian for Alexander = Aleksander. They drop the Alek and change "Sander" to "Sasha" to make it a nickname. It's common in the Russia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_%28name%29

CryptoCoinWareHouse

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:36:57 PM

When is polo going to added and why is wallet always in maintenance  mode on trex
crypto jerk

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:03:41 PM

Wheres all the money going?

Wheres the money Lebowski?

hello

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_%28name%29

lermontov

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:11:09 PM

When is polo going to added and why is wallet always in maintenance  mode on trex

What do you mean by maintenance mode? Can you withdraw?
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:12:40 PM

What do you mean by maintenance mode? Can you withdraw?

U can deposit and withdraw on Bittrex without any problemz.  I think CryptoCoinWareHouse must have been doing something wrong here.

~CfA~

MyownBoss

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:48:37 PM

I know for a fact he speaks Russian fluently, I've seen it.

Rule #1:Never lose money.
Rule #2: Never forget #
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:30:25 PM

I know for a fact he speaks Russian fluently, I've seen it.

Have u seen it in person or in a video u watched online? Cause I've seen it too but not in person so far.

Mr. Ivanov is very interesting guy who I wish I could talk to about some fascinating topics like physics and women one day

~CfA~

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: