Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with Syria ???  (Read 1113 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:33:49 AM

Since I have no political power and super powers, I will just pray for them.  Hoping that this so long war would put to an end.  Many innocent lives were lost just because of those misunderstanding and inhumane claim of rights and beliefs.

Just stop this religion and prayer BS. Religion is the reason why there is a civil war in Syria right now. Various religious groups (Sunnis, Salafists, Alawites, Druze, Arameans.etc) are fighting each other, to carve out separate territories for their own people. If all of them were non-religious, then Syria would have been peaceful, just like Japan and Singapore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:28:18 PM

Since I have no political power and super powers, I will just pray for them.  Hoping that this so long war would put to an end.  Many innocent lives were lost just because of those misunderstanding and inhumane claim of rights and beliefs.

Just stop this religion and prayer BS. Religion is the reason why there is a civil war in Syria right now. Various religious groups (Sunnis, Salafists, Alawites, Druze, Arameans.etc) are fighting each other, to carve out separate territories for their own people. If all of them were non-religious, then Syria would have been peaceful, just like Japan and Singapore.

Tragic.. This is still going on ever since March 2011. It's been 5 years already. 5 years of this.. Very tragic i have to say.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 02:32:22 PM

The US wouldn't allow this.they need instability and war.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Nathan453

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:59:16 PM

The best solution is federalization with sunnis, shias, alawites, druzes, kurds and assyrians given their territories and represented in government.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:30:00 PM

Thank you for expressing so simply the Russian point of view. On this day of rememberance of the suffering made by the Russian people against nazism that their gov helped to established.

What is a legitimate gov? The one who kill it's subject because they are fed up to live under his rule and the the rule of his father? A gov whose wife of the president live the queen life when the majority of the population is in exile or died in trying to get their liberty? Please explain to me?

You seem to have posted a lot of antisemith rant, would you agree that with a law the legitimate gov of your country could torture you and then make you drown in the Thames? What is legitimate?

This is so sad to hide behind such an argument. You have no soul? No spirit? You don't seek what's right but just what is lawful? You are drone like the philipinos whoreshiping their new president. At best an useful idiot.

What Russia did is such a shame... I am sure that most people live in total ignorance of the crimes that their gov does in their names. Putin will be long dead but every Sunnis in the world will remember 3 things... How Iran behaved and assassinated as many Sunnis as possible, how America let down the insurgency and didn't do its simple job of taking air superiority (and if necessary go hardcore on tattoos to clean the Russian presences (what ever necessary) and how Russia sided with the dictators and murderers of the Shia axis (yeah yeah hizbulla it's known)... Who knows what will happen in the next 1000 years. It will not be forgotten. Legitimate. Very well.

Russia never defeated nazism, they were conquered spiritually. They hide like them under legitimate.
like saddam hussein and muammar gaddafi, assad has the support of the majority of his people who are secular and moderate and don't want to live under a fundamentalist theocracy, he puts radical islamist vermin like you in prison or in the grave which is exactly where you deserve to be

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:41:23 PM

Thank you for expressing so simply the Russian point of view. On this day of rememberance of the suffering made by the Russian people against nazism that their gov helped to established.

What is a legitimate gov? The one who kill it's subject because they are fed up to live under his rule and the the rule of his father? A gov whose wife of the president live the queen life when the majority of the population is in exile or died in trying to get their liberty? Please explain to me?

You seem to have posted a lot of antisemith rant, would you agree that with a law the legitimate gov of your country could torture you and then make you drown in the Thames? What is legitimate?

This is so sad to hide behind such an argument. You have no soul? No spirit? You don't seek what's right but just what is lawful? You are drone like the philipinos whoreshiping their new president. At best an useful idiot.

What Russia did is such a shame... I am sure that most people live in total ignorance of the crimes that their gov does in their names. Putin will be long dead but every Sunnis in the world will remember 3 things... How Iran behaved and assassinated as many Sunnis as possible, how America let down the insurgency and didn't do its simple job of taking air superiority (and if necessary go hardcore on tattoos to clean the Russian presences (what ever necessary) and how Russia sided with the dictators and murderers of the Shia axis (yeah yeah hizbulla it's known)... Who knows what will happen in the next 1000 years. It will not be forgotten. Legitimate. Very well.

Russia never defeated nazism, they were conquered spiritually. They hide like them under legitimate.
like saddam hussein and muammar gaddafi, assad has the support of the majority of his people who are secular and moderate and don't want to live under a fundamentalist theocracy, he puts radical islamist vermin like you in prison or in the grave which is exactly where you deserve to be

I think you are upset. It's normal don't worry... You need time to process the truth. I know it hurts to be exposed to the light when you spend most of your life in darkness...

;-)

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:31:02 PM

Since I have no political power and super powers, I will just pray for them.  Hoping that this so long war would put to an end.  Many innocent lives were lost just because of those misunderstanding and inhumane claim of rights and beliefs.

The problem with US is we see ourself to police the whole damn world.

Even if it will bankrupt us and destroy our state side we will try to be play the "cop" to the world. Theres a certain point where everyone just numb to the point where they are of the war like now - and just move on like any business deal does with lobbyists with international trades.

I would just leave syria alone and let them handle their own problems.

DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:41:50 PM

Since I have no political power and super powers, I will just pray for them.  Hoping that this so long war would put to an end.  Many innocent lives were lost just because of those misunderstanding and inhumane claim of rights and beliefs.

The problem with US is we see ourself to police the whole damn world.

Even if it will bankrupt us and destroy our state side we will try to be play the "cop" to the world. Theres a certain point where everyone just numb to the point where they are of the war like now - and just move on like any business deal does with lobbyists with international trades.

I would just leave syria alone and let them handle their own problems.

A lot of the problems in the Middle East were created by Europe and America,it's their responsibility to fix it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: