Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 0.012BTC in 3 days  (Read 6247 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:44:29 PM

For me earning in faucets is for users who have lot of time to spend with or persons which bitcoin is the main source of income. Because for me with a regular job it is wasting time claiming faucers with the cents rewards. My extra time is for campaign and playing dice in nitrogen and i can make good income in dice even in few hours before i sleep.
you are correct but even you waste all of your 24hrs a day you still can't claimed that much anymore unless you also have a lots of referrals and most
of them will spend time to claim with you, this thread is a year ago when btc is not that high in value faucets owners can give decent rewards then
but now its really a dust and you can just use it to try the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:11:06 PM

If we spemd these 5-7 hours daily on faucets,  i am sure we can earn double than the amount you are earning from all these betting sites.
5-7 hours daily for only 0.012 btc is not worth

0.012 btc for 3 days from faucet? Really do not think that it will work that way, spending 5-7 hours each day just to get something like that is not really bad thing. This extra money will always do if it works. But how can we doubling it from betting site? Just to get 200 sat for each claim, and you can get double of it? This is not making any sense, because gambling is much more risky thing than faucet. More over you will be tagged as faucet abuser if you keep on doing it
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:12:41 PM

If we spemd these 5-7 hours daily on faucets,  i am sure we can earn double than the amount you are earning from all these betting sites.
The fact is, we can't earn 0.024 btc or even 0.012 btc in 5-7 hours from faucets becauase currently there is no any faucet site provide big amount of satoshi. Primedice, as one of big gambling sites only give us 1k satoshi as faucet to their VIP bronze rank imo.
mizan2821

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:45:44 AM

This way earn not bad but You can earn 0.012BTC in Yobit in 3days without taking any risk and not wasting a lot of time.
JohnC2389

Activity: 95
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:53:08 AM

This is a method to earn ~0.012BTC in 3 days if you spend 5-7hours daily.
1. Go to MonsterBTC.net (You can help this poor guy by signing up with the link given in signature)
2. Go to BioBTC.net
3. Go to PeopleBTC.net
4. Go to 999dice.com and register. You get bonus in chat every 120 minutes so stay updated.
5.  Go to Bitvest.io and register. They give a bonus for chatting every five minutes and also happy hours give a greater bonus. Then there is trivia.

MonsterBTC and BioBTC pays from 1800 to 8000 satoshi per 20 minutes. That is a pretty decent amount. PeopleBTC pays from 1000 upto 5000 satoshi per hour. The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.005BTC. In 3 days you will reach that amount. 999Dice gives a chat bonus from 1500sat to 30000 and mega bonus sometimes upto 300000 satoshi per 2 hours. There are also giveaways of PrimeDice in facebook recently. Bitvest.io pays a nice amount for chatting.
I wish you good Luck! Please support me by using ref links for more posts. Thank you and have a great day!

Edit: I have yet to see its first withdrawal. Please go under caution. Will update once I withdraw first time
If that works really pay you, that would be a good way to earn Bitcoin as this time but when a faucet pays 1800 satoshis/ 20 minutes and minimum withdraw is 500k satoshi, it's highly scam.
saeyeen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:29:49 AM

all given sites are not working anymore except for 999dice and bitvest which are faucet gambling sites, can't earn more more than 5K sats on faucet alone even if you spend all 24 hrs in 3 days in this sites.

moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:59:57 AM

1. Go to MonsterBTC.net (You can help this poor guy by signing up with the link given in signature)
2. Go to BioBTC.net
3. Go to PeopleBTC.net
4. Go to 999dice.com and register. You get bonus in chat every 120 minutes so stay updated.
5.  Go to Bitvest.io and register. They give a bonus for chatting every five minutes and also happy hours give a greater bonus. Then there is trivia.

MonsterBTC and BioBTC pays from 1800 to 8000 satoshi per 20 minutes. That is a pretty decent amount. PeopleBTC pays from 1000 upto 5000 satoshi per hour. The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.005BTC. In 3 days you will reach that amount. 999Dice gives a chat bonus from 1500sat to 30000 and mega bonus sometimes upto 300000 satoshi per 2 hours. There are also giveaways of PrimeDice in facebook recently. Bitvest.io pays a nice amount for chatting.
I wish you good Luck! Please support me by using ref links for more posts. Thank you and have a great day!

Edit: I have yet to see its first withdrawal. Please go under caution. Will update once I withdraw first time

Have you just got 999dice in your list? Dude 999dice is a scam and shady site. Its already proved as scam by many users. DOn't recommand anyone to go there.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:04:55 AM

This category really needs a moderator to lock certain threads, especially ones like this.

This topic was created about a year ago and seems dead for about 1 year and 1 month and yet every few weeks someone bumps it, posts something completely irrelevant and so does the individual right after.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:08:40 AM

For me earning in faucets is for users who have lot of time to spend with or persons which bitcoin is the main source of income. Because for me with a regular job it is wasting time claiming faucers with the cents rewards. My extra time is for campaign and playing dice in nitrogen and i can make good income in dice even in few hours before i sleep.
you are correct but even you waste all of your 24hrs a day you still can't claimed that much anymore unless you also have a lots of referrals and most
of them will spend time to claim with you, this thread is a year ago when btc is not that high in value faucets owners can give decent rewards then
We should work properly we should not depend ourselves on referrals. Because if we are depending on them we will lose everything what if their minds are not even with that interesting what are you willing from them so I would like to tell you that it is a chance to change yourself and should not be depended on referrals. So that's enough for me you can ask me everything according to related topic.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:43:39 PM

We should work properly we should not depend ourselves on referrals. Because if we are depending on them we will lose everything what if their minds are not even with that interesting what are you willing from them so I would like to tell you that it is a chance to change yourself and should not be depended on referrals. So that's enough for me you can ask me everything according to related topic.
The best way to be successful in crypto trading is do all on your own. Looking at these referrals for sincere advices is just wastage of time. I second your thought that our total dependence on them will leave us in drastic loss. Still we have time to understand their games and make wise decisions in order to be a successful investor.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:51:02 PM

It’s not easy to spend 5-7 hours daily just for such a minor amount of bitcoins. The time demanded makes half of the day and if you are doing job or studying, it’s quite out of question to give a single site such time. I appreciate your suggestion of faucets. We can surely earn multiple times more on faucets than we are earning from these betting websites.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:03:08 AM

The best way to be successful in crypto trading is do all on your own. Looking at these referrals for sincere advices is just wastage of time. I second your thought that our total dependence on them will leave us in drastic loss. Still we have time to understand their games and make wise decisions in order to be a successful investor.
It is not about understanding it is about information if we gather a lot of information that what type of reboots they have they are letting us win easily or not then we should take decision if we not doing this we are not understanding the concepts then we should not go for that because we need a good information about the game then we will have to understand.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1109

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:15:40 AM

It’s not easy to spend 5-7 hours daily just for such a minor amount of bitcoins. The time demanded makes half of the day and if you are doing job or studying, it’s quite out of question to give a single site such time. I appreciate your suggestion of faucets. We can surely earn multiple times more on faucets than we are earning from these betting websites.

It's totally worthless spend all that time for some satoshis, to be more optimistic we would need a huge Bitcoin price increase to this sort of activity be more valuable.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:19:22 PM

2. Go to BioBTC.net
3. Go to PeopleBTC.net

If that works really pay you, that would be a good way to earn Bitcoin as this time but when a faucet pays 1800 satoshis/ 20 minutes and minimum withdraw is 500k satoshi, it's highly scam.

Yes you right. They give a good payout to get you to want to work and they make the minimum high so you do it for a long time and think you will be paid at a high rate. It's a trick. I think the OP is not lying and if you go in different gambling sites and use the faucets there for a long time and chat and stay getting rains that you might be able to do this but you would need an account on a high level/rank.

phamdtu100

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:42:36 AM

I have participated in 999dice.com, but have not found the formula to win, it is hard for me
SuckSeed

Activity: 343
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 12:44:56 AM

I have participated in 999dice.com, but have not found the formula to win, it is hard for me
did you know about that site ? the owner just run wanna pay and run with the money from deposit on his web.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:31:49 AM

did you know about that site ? the owner just run wanna pay and run with the money from deposit on his web.

Yeah, I read somewhere about this site. There was an issue they were cheating their players. That's something to be wary about the site. I would not play on a site that has a bad history even if it was just once. I would avoid it all through out even if they were able to do something about it afterwards. The problem is that they have some sort of tendency to scam.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:39:36 AM

There are pretty much barely any "free btc" these days.

Unless you got like a GPU where you can mine some alts or if you got a decent amount of BTC already to loan out or get airdrops, its very difficult to "get free money"

I remember there was a faucets about 8 years ago that gave away 1 BTC per IP per day and nobody claimed it back then because it wasn't worth the amount of energy it took to move the mouse to solve the captcha.

These days the times have changed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:53:09 AM

I think this one is good idea currently if we calculate 0.012 BTC in India currency INR then its about 6000 INR which  is good for the people who are sitting home and doing nothing. its like approximately 120$ . i will try sure but who will confirm that its working we will reach 0.012 point after spending some time. Smiley

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:21:50 PM

Have anybody trying this out. And if yes kindly share your experience and let us know the result if it really happens. Let us know the status for the benefit of others.

There is no need to give back any experience on that.
That's easy that's just faucets! But think about it:
3 days at 7 hours means 21 hours of work
0.012BTC for 21 hours means more or less half a milibitcoin per hour
That's about... 4$ an hour? Something like that. Can't says that's a huge rate for work unless you leave in extremely poor countries

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: