Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Review unspent transactions for a particular address  (Read 4227 times)
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 05:49:44 PM

I am just curious if there is a blockchain.info view or another website or software that would show only inputs to a particular address that have not yet been spent?  I'd like to see how many small inputs I have just waiting and unspent.  Wink
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 10:10:36 PM

I am just curious if there is a blockchain.info view or another website or software that would show only inputs to a particular address that have not yet been spent?  I'd like to see how many small inputs I have just waiting and unspent.  Wink

You can import the address into a Bitcoin-Qt wallet and go through all the unspent transactions (provided by listunspent RPC call) and open each one up (decoderawtransaction) to filter for just the one address your are interested in.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 04:40:18 PM

You can import the address into a Bitcoin-Qt wallet and go through all the unspent transactions (provided by listunspent RPC call) and open each one up (decoderawtransaction) to filter for just the one address your are interested in.

Thanks.

I was hoping to find a GUI-based solution that already existed.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 05:42:28 PM

Something like this?

http://blockchain.info/unspent?active=YOUR_BITCOIN_ADDRESS_HERE
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 06:16:59 PM

Yes!  I mean, I would prefer something prettier, but that's at least got the information I was looking for.  Thanks!
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 06:30:20 PM

Yes!  I mean, I would prefer something prettier, but that's at least got the information I was looking for.  Thanks!

Yeah, something prettier would be nice.  I would how difficult it would be to write a wrapper that hits that page and then reformats the output into something more human friendly.
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 07:23:44 PM

Yeah, something prettier would be nice.  I would how difficult it would be to write a wrapper that hits that page and then reformats the output into something more human friendly.
Not difficult at all, I'm considering doing it just for kicks.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 08:42:54 PM

Not difficult at all, I'm considering doing it just for kicks.
Was thinking along the same lines.  Post here if you do it (and are willing to share the source).
piuk

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 11:38:12 PM

Something similar to this?

https://blockchain.info/unspent?active=1A8JiWcwvpY7tAopUkSnGuEYHmzGYfZPiq&format=html

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 06:42:02 AM

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were some sort of blockchain.info expert or something.
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 08:44:47 PM

Grin

Piuk, you're my hero.  Thank you kind sir.

EDIT:  I noticed you added a link to the address page to take you straight to unspent outputs as well.  Nice!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: