Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 06:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unsubscribe to old topics?  (Read 390 times)
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:17:56 PM

I wish to unsubscribe to old topics, cause they keep coming back in my unread replies page. But i can't find an option for it. Is it even possible?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4796

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:06:24 PM

I wish to unsubscribe to old topics, cause they keep coming back in my unread replies page. But i can't find an option for it. Is it even possible?

If you are using the watchlist, then you can just click the "unwatch" link.

If you are using the "Show new replies to your posts", then you should switch to using the watchlist, and you won't have such a problem anymore. Then you can just click the "unwatch" link.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1530

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 08:08:46 PM

If you are using the watchlist, then you can just click the "unwatch" link.

If you are using the "Show new replies to your posts", then you should switch to using the watchlist, and you won't have such a problem anymore. Then you can just click the "unwatch" link.

Alternativly if you insist to keep using "show new replies to your posts" for some reason, delete all your posts in the respective thread. Seriously, use the watchlist its great.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: