Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Interest Check] Cigars, coffee, hot sauce, handcrafted stuff from Nicaragua  (Read 447 times)
TommyBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:59:00 PM

Hey there,

I am going to be in Nicaragua during the month of July.  If any of you smoke cigars, they are known for them.  You can get cheap ones for a dollar and really nice hand rolled ones for around $15.  They also have nice hand made pipes, coffee, jewelry, hot sauce, hammocks and more.  If you want anything, just post.  When I am down there, I can also post pics of what I see and you can let me know if you are interested.

This is a pic of some of the stuff I got last year.  Clockwise from the upper left is one of those handmade cigars.  to the right, a little bottle of their own Flor de Cana rum, a piece of volcanic rock, a nice handmade pipe made with wood, the lid is a coin, and it is really nicely sculpted.  The painted bird is a whistle made from clay that comes from the volcanic rock powder.  I am planning on going back with the Bitcoin logo and see if they can make some cool stuff.  Lastly you see a typical t-shirt.

http://imgur.com/Rpy0XrA

All of the stuff is inexpensive compared to the U.S. and most of Europe.  I am planning on bringing back some more rocks just for free momentos.

The goal would be to get the biggest carry-on I can find and just load up on stuff.   That is if I get enough interest.

Thanks!  Cheesy

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:13:39 AM

Can you ship those cigars internationally if at all I order a few?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
TommyBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 03:25:47 AM

Can you ship those cigars internationally if at all I order a few?

Good question and thanks for posting!

Here is what the U.S. post office says at this link:

https://www.usps.com/ship/shipping-restrictions.htm#tobacco

"Cigars may be mailed domestically. They may also be shipped internationally unless the country you are shipping to prohibits it."

So, it depends on your country.  Where would you want them to be shipped to?

TommyBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 03:16:55 AM

I'll be leaving in a couple of days, and I will be down there for about a month, so no rush, just seeing if anybody is interested.

On another note, I have noticed that Nicaragua has almost NO bitcoin presence, based on ads on localbitcoins.  I guess I'm not surprised.  It is another world compared to the U.S.  I would love to spread the word about bitcoin, but that sounds like a sisyphean task.  All legal ideas are welcome.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: