Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:27:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Man cannot make what man cannot break.  (Read 531 times)
spartacusrex (OP)

Activity: 718
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:50:36 PM

Is this statement true ?

Life is Code.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:04:29 AM

man can make things he cant break
man has made encryption using just his brain. and just his fingers.. but he cannot break encryption using just his brain and fingers

man can make soup... but you cant break soup. with a hammer or knife or fire. soup will still be soup

man can make many things with basic tools. but cannot break them with the same basic tools

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
spartacusrex (OP)

Activity: 718
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:07:06 AM

man has made encryption using just his brain. and just his fingers.. but he cannot break encryption using just his brain and fingers

I bet you all today's encryption is broken in 20 years.

Man can eat soup.

Life is Code.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:13:07 AM

I bet you all today's encryption is broken in 20 years.

your statement is valid. if the topic was Man cannot make what machine cannot break.

Man can eat soup.
your statement would have been true for more solid vegetables or meats.

but if you only eat soup. then "soup" still comes out the other end 6 hours later,
i just dont recommend eating it 6 hours after eating it,

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:26:14 AM

Is this statement true ?

Might be or the breaker is not yet born. What if the maker died and he is the only one who can break it. There are some things that only one man could know and he need to teach it before someone realizes it is that easy.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:33:44 AM

Is this statement true ?
No I think the statement is false. To make something, you need the molecular and atomic structure of it. Therefore, if you know that to deconstruct it is very easy. It is just like lego blocks.  Smiley
omegaaf

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:35:06 AM

man can make things he cant break

man can make soup... but you cant break soup. with a hammer or knife or fire. soup will still be soup

man can make many things with basic tools. but cannot break them with the same basic tools

Soup breaks, just ask my soupy poop I just took. Its in the toilet, shall I post a picture?
gadman2
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:13:20 AM

It can't be broken if it can't be made. So it doesn't exist?

Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:26:24 AM

This regularity. For development, it is necessary to break or destroy the present, the old, on the basis of the old, absorbing all the positive and taking into account past mistakes novoe.Tak invent everything develops.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:28:49 AM

yes, it is correct and applicable basically everywhere. just think about it little bit and you will realize, how much truth is behind.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: