Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 08:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i mine btc ?  (Read 713 times)
jpmo02 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:28:01 AM

Hello
I am a biginner about btc mining.
How can i mine btc by my computer ?
Mean With which software i can mine bitcoin ?
Please help me.
Thanks
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:12:29 PM

Hello
Please help me.
Thanks

It's allmost impossible to mine with your PC. You'll make a negative profit when mining with your CPU or GPU (you'll basically use more power than produce BTC + you'll burn your cpu pretty fast).

If you're serious about mining, you'll need to buy an ASIC, basically an antminer S7, antminer S9 or avalon 6 CAN be profitable IF your power is cheap enough AND your total cost is low enough (the cost to purchase the ASIC? PSU, cables, racks, cooling,...).

Step 1: calculate the purchasing costs
  • look for second hand and new asics on this forum, the vendor's site, ...
  • custom charges (they add a lot of tax in some countries)
  • PSU, cabling, shelfs, fans,... It'll be loud, create a lot of heat and draw an big ammount of power

Step 2: see how much you pay for electricity

Step 3: enter everything here : http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator . Divide the block reward (12,5 instead of 25), add 10% to the diff, and deduce the price with $50 (the block reward will halve in a couple of weeks, the diff and price adjustments are just to cover your bases, so you have less chances of burning yourself)

Step 4: see how long it'll take to just pay back your investment (if ever) and conclude it's not worth it Wink

You might want to look into altcoin mining... Some of them can be mined with a decent GPU and can be traded for BTC on an exchange
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:51:00 PM

If any cloud minning use s9 give me link.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:38:07 PM

Hello
Please help me.
Thanks

Mining of the bitcoins with your computer is not at all profitable, you can't even cover your electricity charges and it will harm your cpu. You can opt for any altcoin for the mining but there will be also very less profit.
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:37:22 AM

If any cloud minning use s9 give me link.

You do realise that cloudmining companies are businesses. They don't give away free money, they're out there to make cash from their members... Wether they use an antminer U3 or an S9, there are basically two sorts of cloud mining companies:
  • scammers/ponzi's/HYIP's/fractional miners
  • the companies that let you share in the profits by taking ALL the risks

The second kind of cloudmining is rather legit, but there are only a handfull of these companies out there. It's allmost impossible to tell which ones are plain scammers, and which ones are merely selling their risks. You might make some BTC when using them, but remember, you're the one taking the risks, not them... If the diff peaks, the price drops,... you already payed them. You'll be the one coping with the loss.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:22:36 AM

To mine bitcoin you there are several way.
1. Your own mining. You need internet connection and very good hardware. If you mine with low hardware you can't get coin easily.
2. Cloud mining. You buy online cloud mining, you don't need good hardware, pay electricity and maintain your miner. You just need buy some hashrate and you can have bitcoin/other coin. Note, buy from trusted cloud mining provider. I hope you want to use my refferal.
3. Staking, you can mine alternative coin easily, you dont need good hardware. Just keep your wallet balance open and connect to internet. But this way, you need research profitable coin for staking.

When you mine coin, it's depend on your hardware and coin difficulty, if coin difficulty is very high so you only get small amount.

I hope, it's answer your question
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:10:33 AM

Hello
Please help me.
Thanks
Mining on your pc is not profitable. Even if you use 3 pc to mine not enough to pay the electricity you have used for a day,
Mining on pc can destroy your pc too,,
kaduagli

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:35:45 AM

Hello
Please help me.
Thanks

It's allmost impossible to mine with your PC. You'll make a negative profit when mining with your CPU or GPU (you'll basically use more power than produce BTC + you'll burn your cpu pretty fast).

If you're serious about mining, you'll need to buy an ASIC, basically an antminer S7, antminer S9 or avalon 6 CAN be profitable IF your power is cheap enough AND your total cost is low enough (the cost to purchase the ASIC? PSU, cables, racks, cooling,...).

Step 1: calculate the purchasing costs
  • look for second hand and new asics on this forum, the vendor's site, ...
  • custom charges (they add a lot of tax in some countries)
  • PSU, cabling, shelfs, fans,... It'll be loud, create a lot of heat and draw an big ammount of power

Step 2: see how much you pay for electricity

Step 3: enter everything here : http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator . Divide the block reward (12,5 instead of 25), add 10% to the diff, and deduce the price with $50 (the block reward will halve in a couple of weeks, the diff and price adjustments are just to cover your bases, so you have less chances of burning yourself)

Step 4: see how long it'll take to just pay back your investment (if ever) and conclude it's not worth it Wink

You might want to look into altcoin mining... Some of them can be mined with a decent GPU and can be traded for BTC on an exchange
Very helpfull post . appreciate these real information coming from expert one  i was thinking to invest some in hashnet cloud mining site but now i will keep my btc save waiting for less reward as mentioned above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: