Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin is Looking for Altcoin Representatives!  (Read 253 times)
fuznutts (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:17:47 AM

Hello everyone! 

I am a crypto nerd.  I live it...and breathe it.  The fact that you are reading this post in a small subsection of such a big cryptocurrency forum tells me you, too, are likely a devout crypto nerd and blockchain lover. 

So for me to be able to run weekly conference calls / hangouts with a respectable group of anywhere from 15 to sometimes over 80 people who love cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is an amazing blessing.  Add to this that I can do this and cover what I love while giving anyone a chance to join up and lobby to be given time to advocate for their favorite projects/communities....and it truly becomes the kind of work that one just can't see quitting. 

I am reaching out to each of you today to let you know that each week we invite you to join us as a representative of your own altcoin or altcoin based projects by RSVPing on our Steemit.org Thread and lobbying to have it upvoted by the community of cryptonerds beginning to flood its pages.   

Now that the world's fastest and most robust Decentralized Exchange is beginning to be ready for showtime in a real way, I am now in the position where I can begin reaching out to a larger group of communities to help cover their struggles and triumphs (and of course their tech)...which means that I am looking for very special cryptonerds. 

I am sure you all know of them---they are the people who bust their butts nonstop and never seem to give up for the tokens and techs they love.  They seem to be a walking body of information about their favorite coin(s) and seem to only work toward expanding that knowledge.  In short, if you do not think it is fair to have to pay for coverage on crypto podcasts and other media, these conferences offer a new and exciting way to utilize your own network of cryptonerd friends to help empower your RSVP posts by upvoting them...and giving them a much higher chance to be covered during primetime.  And don't worry, if you didn't get covered there is always the after party so you can always build up a following who will help push you to the top of the priority list over time! 

Thanks to Steem, Beyond Bitcoin doesn't have to worry about being paid by altcoins to cover them. Instead I can focus on the tech.

Don't want to RSVP?  Prefer to post your high quality blockchain-related news articles and get paid by steemit in the process?  Then join steemit today, and post it with the tag "beyondbitcoin"!  Check out the following link for an idea on the payouts thus far! https://steemit.com/active/beyondbitcoin

Thanks for your time!

P.S.  If you would like to be a direct representative you can also feel free to contact me at beyondbitcoin@gmail.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: