Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Working Opportunities in Hong Kong - Blockchain Software Developers  (Read 330 times)
charlenechoo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:47:11 AM

Hi, I am recruiting for software developers with experience in blockchain technologies and/or strong development knowledge with keen interest towards blockchain.

To know more information, please reach out to me at charlenechoo@astri.org
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:21:28 AM

Hi, I am recruiting for software developers with experience in blockchain technologies and/or strong development knowledge with keen interest towards blockchain.

hi sir? are you looking for employees who live in bangkok? or you, hire employees from wherever they come from? thank you because I intend to register. Thank you
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:31:08 AM

hi sir? are you looking for employees who live in bangkok? or you, hire employees from wherever they come from? thank you because I intend to register. Thank you

Are you a programmer? What programming skills do you have? Do you have a github account?

Vires in numeris
tobacco123

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:42:05 AM

I do have some programming skill, however, I have a full time job and I am not located in Hong Kong. May I still apply? Any information regarding the nature of the software/platform you are trying to develop? Bitcoin related or other alt-coin?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: