Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to ask everyone about bitcoin site  (Read 960 times)
ratusis

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:05:56 AM

I ever saw someone say it in this forum, but if you have an account Sr.member above and join the signature campaign + trade was easy to make 1 BTC in one month.
huyhenrychau (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:39:40 PM

Yes, some members can make 1 BTC a month. But in order to do it, the best way (in my opinion) is to find a job that pays ~20 USD a day.
yeah but in vietnam 20 USD /day is a problem if you wanted to get 20 USD in a day, you could have a job like manager in hotel, work in a office,...
but i am just a kid and i am 16 years old how to can i get this job
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:07:24 PM

I ever saw someone say it in this forum, but if you have an account Sr.member above and join the signature campaign + trade was easy to make 1 BTC in one month.

This is false you will not make a 1 BTC per month through sigature campaigns.  There are some like mod's or some user a campaign will pay more for.  Here is kinda the page to look for payment - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 .  So the best are mid .30 or so.   So that leaves a LOT to earn from trading.

I do not think you can take mid .30's each month and consistently change it to 1 BTC a month.   Yes you can make a nice amout of extra money  but day's of 1 BTC per month from sig campaigns are just long gone.   BTC value has went up to a point where they just can't pay that 1 BTC per month per user.

Yes, some members can make 1 BTC a month. But in order to do it, the best way (in my opinion) is to find a job that pays ~20 USD a day.
yeah but in vietnam 20 USD /day is a problem if you wanted to get 20 USD in a day, you could have a job like manager in hotel, work in a office,...

Not sure how it is in Vietnam just as I am not familiar with local working laws.  But in  US at 16 you can work I believe without restrictions,  at 14-16 I believe they are way's to work but laws to follow as a minor.  But a lot of 16 year old's can get job's and buy coins with it.   Granted not all jobs some require higher ages like those selling alcohol or firearms for example.  But in US a lot of jobs are open to 16 at least legally.
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:19:18 PM

Well, you're still young, so my advice is to learn how to program etc.

Another thing what you can do is offer your services here at bitcointalk. It just depends on what you are good at.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:56:05 PM

can some members in this page earn 1 bitcoin in 1 month ?
And it's real i want to learn earn 1 bitcoin in 1 month please teach me.
Im sure there are some people who earned 1 btc(maybe more) in a month. But im sure if all of that people already been a long time on here/owner of some sites. So its hard indeed for new member to earn 1 btc like them.
It's already 1 year since I came into this site but and I am decently earning .5 a month well not 1btc but .5btc is alredy high and enough I think.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:35:38 PM

yes i can get 1 BTC in one month, I was just doing the signature campaign and trading altcoins or bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████