Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:57:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $20 worth of bitcoin, how to earn more with it?  (Read 9750 times)
mammamiya471

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:20:14 PM

try altcoin trading, 20$ btc is enough to start trading altcoin...buy altcoins that are good and sell it to higher price
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:31:06 PM

try altcoin trading, 20$ btc is enough to start trading altcoin...buy altcoins that are good and sell it to higher price
yeah altcoin trading is the best to invest $20 usd but the problem is how you can choose altcoin if you are just newbie?
So i think coinmarketcap can help to choose legit altcoin choose top 10 altcoin for safety.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 06:33:11 PM

I did the faucets,
doing the service with my talent / skill.
doing the surveys.
and i got about $20 worth of bitcoin.

how can i start to gain more bitcoin with it?
should i invest? but its too low, it just $20.
or should i do exchange and gain some with it?

if anyone got some advice, please tell me.
since i was new to bitcoin.

thanks...

exchange your bitcoin to CLAM , and make deposit to justdice and you can invest your CLAM on there
i think its nice plan for you

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:16:40 PM

yeah i think that might be the easiest way of making money with bitcoins as the cryptomarket is unregulated and you can do there nearly whatever you want in my opinion

also you might try making some bitcoin to fiat trading, if you will be lucky it will also allow you to make some decent money in my opinion and that will be really great i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:45:33 PM

yeah altcoin trading is the best to invest $20 usd but the problem is how you can choose altcoin if you are just newbie?
So i think coinmarketcap can help to choose legit altcoin choose top 10 altcoin for safety.
I tried my hand at alt coin trading but failed miserably  Embarrassed
With such little amount of bitcoin, for the art of trading that is, you should instead look into exchanging it for a markup. You could possibly make that $20 worth of bitcoin into $22 worth of bitcoin in one exchange. Then you get more once the price rises on that trade. Rinse and repeat.
It could be the safest way to make that bitcoin grow. Just be cautious with who you trade with. I will suggest someone who is reputable. Wink

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
mark coins

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:50:04 PM

yeah i think that might be the easiest way of making money with bitcoins as the cryptomarket is unregulated and you can do there nearly whatever you want in my opinion

also you might try making some bitcoin to fiat trading, if you will be lucky it will also allow you to make some decent money in my opinion and that will be really great i think

Yes trading is the best option as it will allow you to make some good profits over a period of time if you can handle  the trades smartly.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:59:26 PM

Yes trading is the best option as it will allow you to make some good profits over a period of time if you can handle  the trades smartly.
It is a good idea, but it requires a lot of time. (Put an an, talk with the seller, wait for the banking wire or meet them in person and finally buy bitcoins again).
I wouldn't do it for 2$, but better be working washing dishes or even asking people 2$ for domestic housework (mow the grass for instance).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:38:17 PM

I did the faucets,
doing the surveys.

thanks...

Buy ico coin, the last ico coin that i have bought was rise, it's pretty much easiest way to earn bitcoin, but it might be risky since they could stolen your money, research and learning before invest, knowing the developer, team, and other things is recommended if you want to join with the ico, dont forget to join with their signature campaign they're giving much coin for promotion purpose.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:43:06 PM

It is a good idea, but it requires a lot of time. (Put an an, talk with the seller, wait for the banking wire or meet them in person and finally buy bitcoins again).
I wouldn't do it for 2$, but better be working washing dishes or even asking people 2$ for domestic housework (mow the grass for instance).

OP is holding $20 and not $2, I am not into trading yet but I don't there is any involvement of banks in online trading, you can simply buy and sell coins in fraction of seconds.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:27:49 AM

I did the faucets,
doing the surveys.

thanks...

Buy ico coin, the last ico coin that i have bought was rise, it's pretty much easiest way to earn bitcoin, but it might be risky since they could stolen your money, research and learning before invest, knowing the developer, team, and other things is recommended if you want to join with the ico, dont forget to join with their signature campaign they're giving much coin for promotion purpose.
The rise coins is not much active on market because the last price that i saw is only 1.5k satoshi and i think that's not enough for a investor on ICO to sell their coins and earn good amount of bitcoins. ICO can be a great opportunity to earn serious money but i think that $20 would not be enough to invest on ICO and also it's not enough to generate serious money.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:02:28 PM

You can try and gamble with them to win more Bitcoin but to be honest I to not think that that is the best idea.
We know that gambling the chance of losing is always bigger.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:16:56 PM

OP is holding $20 and not $2, I am not into trading yet but I don't there is any involvement of banks in online trading, you can simply buy and sell coins in fraction of seconds.

i have no idea what Barnabe means by 'talk with the seller", "wait and buy bitcoin" but there is a bank involved in trading if you want to deposit or withdraw money (cash) to your bank instead of cryptocurrencies and you have to wait a while until the exchange confirms your identity and lets you deposit/withdraw money.

Buying the dip...
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:57:56 PM

We should have patience, if so we can make good profits if price is $20. Just buy coins and if you notice an increase in price sell it off, you can also hold coins for long term so that you can obtain valuable profits.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:27:22 PM

you can make an investment. I believe trading is the most appropriate way for you. 20 USD can be increased if you are really serious and hard working. make sure you choose the right place to trade. and good luck.
I think not only trading is the best way to increased the amount of $20 usd and i think you can start blogging to increase your income.. blogging related in bitcoin this is i think the best to invest because the more you old in blogging and the more you have unique article in your blog the more you can get visitors in your blog and earn more..

I have some blogs and some websites (some are free from blogger and some are custom) and I am earning a good profit from there with lesser efforts, I think that suggestion will be more better for him than any other if he has skills of creating and running blogs.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:49:14 PM

We should have patience, if so we can make good profits if price is $20. Just buy coins and if you notice an increase in price sell it off, you can also hold coins for long term so that you can obtain valuable profits.

The best way to play with coins is to buy and sell them on regular intervals to earn regular profits as it would be useless to hold it for a long term as we don't know what will be value tomorrow.
SanjaPaulina

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:58:25 PM

You can for example make 10 bitcointalk accounts and after 9 weeks you can earn 1.2 btc  minimum per month.You can also play free poker tournaments for real money with huge prizes.You can invest money in elite pct site's,revenue share and buy new potential growing cryptocurrencies.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:10:34 PM

About $20 worth of bitcoin what comes in my mind are two things: trading online by buying and selling altcoins and/or starting buying and selling accounts, methods how to create/earn something etc.
Recently I see many threads about Pokemon Go but still couldn't understand what's going on there, take a look there too, it's trending.
mark coins

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:15:23 PM

You can buy forum account with that money and join some signature campaign from where you can earn descent amount of bitcoins on regular basis.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:57:29 AM

You can try to search some sites looking for invsetments, or you can just keep earning your money till you get enough money to invest in something else.
But trading is much more efficient way to increase the amount of bitcoin he has in his wallet. Nowadays everyone who is aware with bitcoin is earning money with bitcoin and I think that earning is more higher than blogging, but still he can do blogging as a side job.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
setupbounds

Merit: 509

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:36:39 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 05:22:41 AM by setupbounds

You can try to search some sites looking for invsetments, or you can just keep earning your money till you get enough money to invest in something else.
Yes, blogging is also a god way to earn money but only if he gets a lot of visitors to his blog, for getting visitors he will need a lot of money for advertising his blog to everywhere and so after that he can get visitors. Like all other business, we need to put some hard work and initial money to get proper returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: