Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy now?  (Read 4385 times)
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:12:48 PM

Bitcoin is around 560-580, should I buy or there's a chance that the bitcoin will hit a lower price any soon? What abou the bitfinex?
I've bought when prices were at these levels, see today the price has increased to nearly $ 100. I think this will continue till able to touch $ 1000
All those who bought at that time are now much happy because of the $100 per bitcoin profit, it will continue in the price of bitcoin for longer and that is why traders like this currency the most for their trade.
yeah, unfortunately i did not buy any bitcoins back then because i though the price wont go up that much so fast though i must admit that i was really wrong that time

i think you should buy now for sure because the price is going to grow because of the incoming halving when people will buy a lot of coins and push the price significantly up really fast

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:37:01 AM

I regretted not having a lot of money when the price of bitcoin down and have now increased. but I still hold my bitcoin until halving occurs.
Yeah that was a very good time to buy a lot of coins , at that time a number of people started to buy bitcoin they all knew well that the price of bitcoin will definitely increase as the halving is in the coming few weeks.

phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:32:50 AM

Bitcoin is around 560-580, should I buy or there's a chance that the bitcoin will hit a lower price any soon? What abou the bitfinex?
It is not a bad idea of you think about buying Bitcoins at the moment because it will not get any lower then this. After the halving I believe that the price is going to rise again.
So buy now while you have the chance because maybe you will regret if you do not buy.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:14:20 PM

I dont think it is really good to sell bitcoins now because the price will rise so yes you should buy them now because the price is
that low for a bitcoin you will make money at the end of the year isnt that great so yes buy bitcoins right now and sell them at the end of 2016.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:21:20 PM

I dont think it is really good to sell bitcoins now because the price will rise so yes you should buy them now because the price is
that low for a bitcoin you will make money at the end of the year isnt that great so yes buy bitcoins right now and sell them at the end of 2016.

Yeah and I think this is the right time to buy as price is not too high at a moment and if your are planning to sell then I think halving would be the best time to sell as price will be higher at that time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:00:15 PM

For me, its a good time to buy right now because the price is not that high and I do not believe that the price is going to be any lower then this. So I suggest that you buy some coins right now if you are serious about making money because the price is going to rise again, be it in 1 week, or 1 year.

Bitcoin is the only thing of it's kind, even banks have been trying to copy blockchain technology. Just thing about that.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:10:37 PM

For me, its a good time to buy right now because the price is not that high and I do not believe that the price is going to be any lower then this. So I suggest that you buy some coins right now if you are serious about making money because the price is going to rise again, be it in 1 week, or 1 year.

Bitcoin is the only thing of it's kind, even banks have been trying to copy blockchain technology. Just thing about that.

yeah right its  the best to buy right now but the problem we are not sure that the price of bitcoin will be increase after halving we dont see the fast effect of block halving and i think it takes more weeks before we see or few months..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:17:42 PM

yeah right its  the best to buy right now but the problem we are not sure that the price of bitcoin will be increase after halving we dont see the fast effect of block halving and i think it takes more weeks before we see or few months..
Buying is good option now if price increase after halving. But if it remains same it is better to hold coins.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:44:48 PM

Buying is good option now if price increase after halving. But if it remains same it is better to hold coins.

Buying is good if you can afford to wait for the long term, do not expect too high price from halving as its not gonna happen, we may see maximum price of $700 at halving.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:00:55 AM

You can buy right now, I think it can be good because the price is gonna rise to a higher amount without any doubts.
I think the bitcoin has a very good future a head right now and it will go to a higher amount.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:28:35 AM

You can buy right now, I think it can be good because the price is gonna rise to a higher amount without any doubts.
I think the bitcoin has a very good future a head right now and it will go to a higher amount.

I would not buy right now, the price is pretty high and the fact is that its gonna rise but not a lot and the fact is even that it can lower.
I would honestly wait till the price is a bit lower.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:22:41 AM

If you think that the price of the bitcoin will rise again after this big drop you should defently buy bitcoins right now because the only thing
you will make is allot of profit you know so dont sit just there and do nothing buy some bitcoins than.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:54:54 AM

Its a big risk to take by buying  at current price,as we don't know whether price will go higher or lower at halving, so it would be better to hold the coins that we have.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:25:40 AM

Off course it is not bad to buy bitcoins right now as you can see the price of the bitcoin has dropped allot so if you want to buy bitcoins right now i dont hold
you because it is really smart to buy bitcoins right after the drop he will rise again for sure so buy!
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:31:43 AM

Off course it is not bad to buy bitcoins right now as you can see the price of the bitcoin has dropped allot so if you want to buy bitcoins right now i dont hold
you because it is really smart to buy bitcoins right after the drop he will rise again for sure so buy!

Hoping that price will touch $1k at halving then you can buy at current price, but the only thing is if it doesn't reach there then your profit margin would not be higher.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:54:25 AM

I've bought when prices were at these levels, see today the price has increased to nearly $ 100. I think this will continue till able to touch $ 1000
All those who bought at that time are now much happy because of the $100 per bitcoin profit, it will continue in the price of bitcoin for longer and that is why traders like this currency the most for their trade.
I think that you should a wait a little bit longer until the halving has came and after that you can decide what you are going to do. I also am waiting for what will happen after the halving and what the price is going to be. 
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:58:13 AM

I think that you should a wait a little bit longer until the halving has came and after that you can decide what you are going to do. I also am waiting for what will happen after the halving and what the price is going to be. 

Yeah price may fall after the halving, so I think what would be the right time to buy bitcoins, as of  now I think the price is high to buy bitcoins, so will wait and buy once the halving is done.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:15:19 AM

Off course you should buy right now because the price of the bitcoin is dropped with more than 100 dollar after he hit the 700 dollar. So if you
want to make good profit you should buy them now and sell them further at the end of the year.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:24:23 AM

It is not a bad idea of you think about buying Bitcoins at the moment because it will not get any lower then this. After the halving I believe that the price is going to rise again.
So buy now while you have the chance because maybe you will regret if you do not buy.
In the comparison of last few months. This days the price of BTC has increased high and will go more high.

Buying BTC in this time may be beneficial to you as it is not late yet. May be after halving the price may increase and hit upto 1200$. So if you really interested to BTC then its the time to buy. GO FOR IT !
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:59:11 PM

In the comparison of last few months. This days the price of BTC has increased high and will go more high.

Buying BTC in this time may be beneficial to you as it is not late yet. May be after halving the price may increase and hit upto 1200$. So if you really interested to BTC then its the time to buy. GO FOR IT !

Yeah if you really believe that price will go that higher then you should buy some coins and wait till the end of the year, if halving doesn't satisfy you then you can wait till the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: