Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 10:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: potential full member account  (Read 891 times)
Bitcoin Market (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:44:59 PM

I have several newbie accounts.

The potential activity is 196 to 224, so full member potential.

These newbie accounts have fewer than 30 posts.

Quality of post: excellent
No trust rating.
No loans.
No bans.

price:

For 196 potential activity, price 0.018.
For 210 potential activity, price 0.020.
For 224 potential activity, price 0.022.

PM me your offers.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:48:19 PM

i dont think any newbie account can have potential activity to 196 or full member potential...it can have 56 potential activity maximum..so Jr.Member or Member...cannot be full member
Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:35:50 PM

i dont think any newbie account can have potential activity to 196 or full member potential...it can have 56 potential activity maximum..so Jr.Member or Member...cannot be full member

For a newbie account with 14 activity, the highest potential activity is 14*14 = 196.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:41:44 PM

He can. He just needs to post one time each activity update. 14 activity update = 14 post = newbieaccount with 190+ potential.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mishra1994

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:15:38 PM

He can. He just needs to post one time each activity update. 14 activity update = 14 post = newbieaccount with 190+ potential.
ok ok now i understand the math behind this... Tongue
ITVS

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:18:34 PM

I don't get it. Is the activity of each act less than 28 but has the potential to be 196 etc..?
If so I don't understand what benefit this is to anybody. Could they just not start their own newbie act?
Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:41:59 AM

I don't get it. Is the activity of each act less than 28 but has the potential to be 196 etc..?
If so I don't understand what benefit this is to anybody. Could they just not start their own newbie act?

For the 196 potential activity account, you need to wait 196 days to get such high activity number. Some people do not want to wait.
mishra1994

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:21:38 AM

For the 196 potential activity account, you need to wait 196 days to get such high activity number. Some people do not want to wait.
Yes here you dont have to wait...after 196 posts you will reach 196 activity as well...
Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:06:07 PM

Yes here you dont have to wait...after 196 posts you will reach 196 activity as well...

Thanks for the clarification.

MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:57:40 PM

I want to buy but the price is much higher.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:06:55 PM

What about your neg trust?
Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:29:34 AM

What do you mean?
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:35:06 PM

What do you mean?

the account that you are selling has neg trust on it or no?   either way, the account that you are posting from has neg trust so why would someone trust you to buy from you
Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:29:28 AM

What do you mean?

the account that you are selling has neg trust on it or no?   either way, the account that you are posting from has neg trust so why would someone trust you to buy from you

Do you mean the comments from The Pharmacist? He does not like account selling. I do not scam people.

The Pharmacist 0: -0 / +0   2016-06-07   0.00000000   Reference   Account sales encourage scams, spam, and account farming.
Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:58:54 PM

The accounts are still available.
Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:21:47 AM

The accounts are still there.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:19:16 AM

i think making multiple account and sell them for some profit is illegal in this forum and you will be banned if you caught doing these stuff.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:25:23 PM

i think making multiple account and sell them for some profit is illegal in this forum and you will be banned if you caught doing these stuff.

Can you provide link or quote rule like this? I checked meta section, but there is nothing about selling accounts. It looks like it is allowed..  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:44:11 AM

Can you provide link or quote rule like this? I checked meta section, but there is nothing about selling accounts. It looks like it is allowed..  Roll Eyes

yes selling account is not illegal but making multiple account for profit is not legal in this forum.you just can buy and sell someone's account not start to create lot of account in same ip.if they track multiple account in same devices they can absolutely ban your all account.

Bitcoin Market (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:56:54 PM

yes selling account is not illegal but making multiple account for profit is not legal in this forum.you just can buy and sell someone's account not start to create lot of account in same ip.if they track multiple account in same devices they can absolutely ban your all account.

I agree with that.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: