Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to 2000 $ possible ?  (Read 6870 times)
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:48:32 AM

we need to be optimistic about the price will it  be this year maybe by end of year if we follow same path like i 2013 then biggest peak will be in january 2017
lets see if this will be like that

there is nothing that indicates such a massive bull run where the price reaches such high price levels within a year. maybe by the time the next block halving is coming very close in 2020, that the price will be in the $2000 range.
i think we cannot see such a price rise now because the price is stable for long and it can probably reach it before 2020.

I don't think so.. 4 years is too long. It could rise to $2k even this winter/next spring. Soon, BTC will make history, again! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:59:09 AM

we need to be optimistic about the price will it  be this year maybe by end of year if we follow same path like i 2013 then biggest peak will be in january 2017

there is nothing that indicates such a massive bull run where the price reaches such high price levels within a year. maybe by the time the next block halving is coming very close in 2020, that the price will be in the $2000 range.
i think we cannot see such a price rise now because the price is stable for long and it can probably reach it before 2020.

I don't think so.. 4 years is too long. It could rise to $2k even this winter/next spring. Soon, BTC will make history, again! Cheesy

4 years too long? how so? the price has to go up in a manner that the growth we realize throughout the years is sustainable. steady growth spreaded over a longer period of time is always better than short lasting peaks that will vanish again. and no, it will not go up to $2000 this or next year. patience is required here.
social crypto comunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:24:12 PM

Do you think bitcoin can reach 2000$ + ? this year ?

Last 2 years , people used bitcoin to buy some shitcoins (trying to find the btc 2.0) , and this year may be they understood that btc remains the king !

do you think we can have 2000 usd + ?

posible is price bitcoin but not year 2016
why is bitcoin posible price 2000 dollar because halving is produce mining is down if price follow down will efect nothing miner to mining
is nothing not mining transaction txt bitcoin will big trouble
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:49:17 PM

4 years too long? how so? the price has to go up in a manner that the growth we realize throughout the years is sustainable. steady growth spreaded over a longer period of time is always better than short lasting peaks that will vanish again. and no, it will not go up to $2000 this or next year. patience is required here.

This is very likely to reach $2,000 in next 4 years. no it is impossible at the price of bitcoin. bitcoin prices are always a surprise. like I was pleasantly surprised when the price of bitcoin $1 could be over $1,000. but for now the price it is difficult to increase high, but in the future may be realized. because bitcoin will continue to grow, and it will not stand still.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
IndyRockStar

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:53:38 PM

This is very likely to reach $2,000 in next 4 years. no it is impossible at the price of bitcoin. bitcoin prices are always a surprise. like I was pleasantly surprised when the price of bitcoin $1 could be over $1,000. but for now the price it is difficult to increase high, but in the future may be realized. because bitcoin will continue to grow, and it will not stand still.

There's still some uncertainty though. There's the potential risk of a fork due to all the action occurring in China, or the potential theoretical 51% attack, though that would require some seriously messed up bad actors to destabalise it to screw everyone over.

But I'm optimistic, there was some talk a few years back about the potential future growth and a figure of $40,000 was attached as a prediction for a long time high of BTC Value.

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:51:19 PM

There's still some uncertainty though. There's the potential risk of a fork due to all the action occurring in China, or the potential theoretical 51% attack, though that would require some seriously messed up bad actors to destabalise it to screw everyone over.

But I'm optimistic, there was some talk a few years back about the potential future growth and a figure of $40,000 was attached as a prediction for a long time high of BTC Value.

I think the bitcoin coin price will rise a lot in the next 12 to 24 month. It is mainly due to the adoption by business.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:58:56 PM

Well man In my opinion it is unachievable in the current year. I think maybe in the future it will be possible for bitcoin to reach that high price well it will take long in my opinion. Well only time can tell when it will reach that price.
you are right it will be take little long time that bitcoin to $2000 and i also hope in the future it will be possible that bitcoin reach to $2000 price and it will good chance for bitcoin holders . they can get a big profit .
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:12:49 AM

you are right that four years are too long , i hope that bitcoin soon rise its price to $2k in the mid of 2017 because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster than other currency .
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:08:51 AM

Last 2 years , people used bitcoin to buy some shitcoins (trying to find the btc 2.0) , and this year may be they understood that btc remains the king !

I do not believe that the price can reach $2000 this year, it is to soon for that to happen because we have not even reached the thousands yet.
Maybe next year in 2017 it can be possible but not now.
virasisog

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:00:43 PM

I do not believe that the price can reach $2000 this year, it is to soon for that to happen because we have not even reached the thousands yet.

I think so. The bitcoin price could reach 2000 dollars by the end of next year or some time in 2018.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:57:25 AM

I think so. The bitcoin price could reach 2000 dollars by the end of next year or some time in 2018.

more it will be next year in January for sure small chances are to get there in this one for 2018 we might see stable price around 1000 my estimate for this

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:11:19 AM

I prefer and think the price will more likely break through the current ATH in 2018 as that will give the price enough time to go up in a stable manner. The challenge perhaps for this, but surely the next year, will be reaching $1000 again.
starboyshuvo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:32:28 PM

maybe in december 2016
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:32:26 AM

No the price is not going to be $2000 any time soon know because we have still yet to reach $1000 and before we hit that I do not want to see anything higher.
I believe that the price is going to reach $1000 at the end of this year and the price maybe will reach $2000 in 2017.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:23:57 AM

It is possible for the value to be $2000 at one day but I do not think that it is going to happen soon because we also have still yet to reach $1000.
We first need to reach that and then we can talk about $2000.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:26:30 AM

It is possible for the value to be $2000 at one day but I do not think that it is going to happen soon because we also have still yet to reach $1000.

very well said  Grin. We didnt even reach $1000 then were talking already to $2000. It would reach that certain price but it would take how many years i guess.
$2000 is already high but we dont know exactly when it would reach. Thats why we are in speculation page  Grin

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:12:56 AM

More possibilities for the price to reach $800 within 3 months, by this year end or by 2017 it may hit $1000 and remains stable for short term and $2k may be reached by 2018 or 2019.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:37:41 AM

How can BTC rise to 2000$ or more this year ? There was a chance at halving but it did not rise to the expectation. Now for the rest of  the year there is no  other event which can make bitcoin rise to such a high price .
virasisog

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:06:30 PM

How can BTC rise to 2000$ or more this year ? There was a chance at halving but it did not rise to the expectation. Now for the rest of  the year there is no  other event which can make bitcoin rise to such a high price .

I do not think the bitcoin price will rise to $2000 or more this year. It could rise to that level in 2 years.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:11:38 PM

I do not think the bitcoin price will rise to $2000 or more this year. It could rise to that level in 2 years.
i think you are most probably right abou this, the price is not going to grow really fast just right now because bitcoin still needs to grow a lot in popularity i think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: