Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to 2000 $ possible ?  (Read 6875 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:13:40 AM

of course it is possible in the near future, i think the price is going to grow even more pretty soon

Not possible in the near future if that is 6 months away. In 6 months, the price could be around $1000.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:18:20 AM

To see 2000$ these days we would need so many people buying and coming on board. It does not seem the case now. We are experiencing a bit of a dump. 2000$ would be great but I don't think bitcoin will go higher than gold anytime soon.
Viakor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:12:08 PM

Of course it is possible but the real question is when it is going to happen because we have not reached the thousands yet.
I think that the chance will be big in 2017, so I expect that it is going to happen then.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:53:22 PM

The possibility of the price to reach $2,000 this year is very low, if you look at the price now, it is falling back so there is no chance that it would happen, may in 5 to 10 years from now we can see it but not at this very young age of time.
virasisog

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:56:49 AM

The possibility of the price to reach $2,000 this year is very low, if you look at the price now, it is falling back so there is no chance that it would happen, may in 5 to 10 years from now we can see it but not at this very young age of time.

After the hack on the Bitfinex, I think it might be even more difficult for the bitcoin price to reach $1000.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:40:38 AM

of course it is possible in the near future, i think the price is going to grow even more pretty soon

Not possible in the near future if that is 6 months away. In 6 months, the price could be around $1000.

From the yesterday situation we cannot say strongly that the price of bitcoin will reach sooner to $2000, but if we stayed with strong support to bitcoin and every exchange make their security more advance and we invite more people to adopt bitcoin and convince them to invest in bitcoin then we can hope that the price of bitcoin will sooner reach to $2000, by the way in the current situation we can expect $1000 in the coming 6 months.

Hire me for your campaign management
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:53:30 PM

yes that is a fact that the possibility in this year is very low and the price is now very low and still not stable, but i think the price of bitcoin is going to be stable now and hope that it will soon recover its previous position as it was expect ed before the present down fall that the price of bitcoin will increase so high and possibly be reach to 1200 at the end of this year or just in the start of the next year. so i hope that in next 2 or 3 years of time the price of bitcoin will easily cross the 2000 USD level very easily.
simopunto

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:28:22 PM

Do you think bitcoin can reach 2000$ + ? this year ?

Last 2 years , people used bitcoin to buy some shitcoins (trying to find the btc 2.0) , and this year may be they understood that btc remains the king !

do you think we can have 2000 usd + ?

No way. Just no way!
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:49:27 PM

After the hack on the Bitfinex, I think it might be even more difficult for the bitcoin price to reach $1000.
Yeah it won't be happening soon damn hackers, i just hope his transactions gets blocked/locked by bitcoin services/exchanges.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:58:29 PM

Yeah it won't be happening soon damn hackers, i just hope his transactions gets blocked/locked by bitcoin services/exchanges.

What if.....

The hackers attacking Bitfinex were employed by whales in a scam to depress the price prior to a big move up?  

We could see a big bounce off the bottom to ATH.  A mini Mt Gox pump and dump of sorts.

CloudStrife

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:01:05 PM

Given the current instability, only the coming years.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:07:55 PM

i think you are right, 6 months is not a lot of time so the price cannot grow to the skies during it, though i think that next year we might reach 2000
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 09:37:06 PM

What if.....

The hackers attacking Bitfinex were employed by whales in a scam to depress the price prior to a big move up?  

We could see a big bounce off the bottom to ATH.  A mini Mt Gox pump and dump of sorts.
Even bitfinex is not hack 1k value can be possible to reach in my opinion. the possible price can be happen is around 700 to 900 value.
This is i think can be possible..
well for now lets hope that the price will increase back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:40:20 PM

with bitcoin price everything is possible to be honest, i think that even bigger prices might be reached in the near future, i hope 2000 will be reached

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
virasisog

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:05:15 AM

with bitcoin price everything is possible to be honest, i think that even bigger prices might be reached in the near future, i hope 2000 will be reached

The bitcoin price is volatile. But the long term price is up. $1000 could be reached within 6 to 9 months.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:47:02 AM

The bitcoin price is volatile. But the long term price is up. $1000 could be reached within 6 to 9 months.

more like it will be in half of that 3-4 month or till end of this year and start next one that is when i expect bigger price change
we will reach 1000 will it this or next year it same for me

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:13:09 PM

more like it will be in half of that 3-4 month or till end of this year and start next one that is when i expect bigger price change
I don't know whether price is moving upward or downward at this moment, I think $1000 can be seen only in the next year, if price reaches $800 that could be a greater achievement in price this year.
Rastanan

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:51:00 AM

I don't know whether price is moving upward or downward at this moment, I think $1000 can be seen only in the next year, if price reaches $800 that could be a greater achievement in price this year.

That is right. A few weeks ago, I thought the price could be $1000 this year. But after the hack, it could be next year.
virasisog

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:11:57 PM

That is right. A few weeks ago, I thought the price could be $1000 this year. But after the hack, it could be next year.

The bitcoin price will be $1000 definitely next year. It could be between $9 to 15 months from now.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:15:29 PM

Do you think bitcoin can reach 2000$ + ? this year ?

Last 2 years , people used bitcoin to buy some shitcoins (trying to find the btc 2.0) , and this year may be they understood that btc remains the king !

do you think we can have 2000 usd + ?
yahh why not ? It can reach upto 2000usd ..well it would take. A lt of time ..well have patience and wait for the future ...kudoos

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: