Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $UBIQ - UBIQUOIN *** Development is under way  (Read 38953 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:15:55 PM

this coin dead... Last active of developer - 10 October 2016... Why was pump on 300 satoshi from 3 ... Who buy this coin?  What reason of pump?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:14:25 PM

^beautiful pump hope my disciples made loot!~ from 10 satoshi!! :-D weeee

i'm also surprise that they can go from 1 sat to over 100 sats in a very short period of time I'm 100% sure this is a fake volume or a wash trade,they can make us believe this coin has huge potential,only few people are behind this pump,I will not fall for this scheme.

^follow me ~ you will make $$$ :-D

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
madjihad

Activity: 227
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:35:07 AM

this is not UBQ correct ?
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:51:56 AM

this is not UBQ correct ?

UBQ and UBIQ - DIFFERENT COIN !!! UBIQ - scum coin ... UBQ now ONLY in BITTREX
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:44:55 AM

I don't know what is going on here, but I hold some UBQ on Bittrex but I don't hold UBIQ from Yobit.

They are 2 different coins.  I am wondering if some people with deep pockets bought a
boatload of these worthless coins up by accident thinking they were the same as UBQ from Bittrex and
thought they were getting a deal, only to find out they just threw away thousands of dollars into someone
else's hands. 

I did a $30 blunder along these lines on a coin I thought was the same when I was a noob.  At least my mistake was only $30.

Good luck to UBIQ holders on Yobit...

I hold UBQ on bittrex and those developers from UBQ are definitely legit and active.

Good Luck all and do you research first....there are quite a few similar coins out there, don't be fooled!

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
gembitz

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:28:21 AM

^beautiful pump hope my disciples made loot!~ from 10 satoshi!! :-D weeee

i'm also surprise that they can go from 1 sat to over 100 sats in a very short period of time I'm 100% sure this is a fake volume or a wash trade,they can make us believe this coin has huge potential,only few people are behind this pump,I will not fall for this scheme.

like ubiq runnnnnn~?   Cool

^next runner up ===>$TEK @10 satoshi it's being touted by the same group!! :-D lol

Cheesy

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

===============================

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 06:27:28 AM

this coin dead... Last active of developer - 10 October 2016... Why was pump on 300 satoshi from 3 ... Who buy this coin?  What reason of pump?

What can we expect the dev is good on this,remember his ico was over in just over 15 hours,the dev is rich he can buy back and play his own coin,so better be careful trading this coin you might end up in the losing side ..

Anatoliyb50

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:42:41 PM

Personally, I have long waited for this moment, when I synchronized my wallet coin translated into Yobit and sold for 170 Satoshi and bought 3 Satoshi! Now the same thing with the wallet coin EMB - not a single node, but for me there more than 1 mil coins. Angry Huh
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:13:14 AM

Hello Dev,

What is the update?
Price going low at yobit.

Something wrong?

regards

Okane
gembitz

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:43:44 PM

Hello Dev,

What is the update?
Price going low at yobit.

Something wrong?

regards

Okane

^no what it is is there are two chains named UBIQ and there is an actual company name UBIQ who is going to wash both of them clean so the UBIQ based in Hawaii is lawyered up ready to lose whereas this ubiq is a shitcoin...lol im buying UBIQ because the bigger company will devour both! ...i'm calling the CEO lol ;-)

moon010

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:05:12 AM

How can i upload a wallet
gembitz

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:51:30 AM

How can i upload a wallet

$UBIQ i'll find the link for you the blockchain is still live last time i checked the company UBIQ is going to be eyeing this and the other version and buying both i hope so expect like x100 up on this coin ...i have 200K and build more in my portfolio! :-D buy/hold UBIQ!!!! ++active devs here and Toronto attorneys eating their shirts soon! :-D rotflmfao

gembitz

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:54:24 AM

I don't know what is going on here, but I hold some UBQ on Bittrex but I don't hold UBIQ from Yobit.

They are 2 different coins.  I am wondering if some people with deep pockets bought a
boatload of these worthless coins up by accident thinking they were the same as UBQ from Bittrex and
thought they were getting a deal, only to find out they just threw away thousands of dollars into someone
else's hands. 

I did a $30 blunder along these lines on a coin I thought was the same when I was a noob.  At least my mistake was only $30.

Good luck to UBIQ holders on Yobit...

I hold UBQ on bittrex and those developers from UBQ are definitely legit and active.

Good Luck all and do you research first....there are quite a few similar coins out there, don't be fooled!

^no dude look it's THE SAME SYMBOL OF A KNOWN SOFTWARE COMPANY THEY WILL BUY BOTH COINS SO BOTH ARE WORTH EXACTLY THE SAME JYAP DEV FROM UBIQ IS FROM AUSTRALIA AND PROLLY HEADING BACK THERE SOON! :-D WE PLAY HARD BALL WITH CANADIAN SCAMMERS IT'S A LONG HISTORY OF HEISTS LIKE THIS LOOK AT PAYCOIN ~ GARZA PAYED 100BTC TO SETTLE EXPECT UBIQ TO SKYROCKET ON YOBIT! WEEEEEE++

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 09:49:20 AM

anyone has working nodes ? :-)

thank you in advance

seddik

Activity: 425

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:07:28 AM

any new updates ? does the wallet work?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
jokimabraham

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:21:20 AM

My wallet is surprisingly still synced with 5 active nodes, and I am still staking 1.9 million coins and generating rewards each day. However the website is down as well as the block explorer so I'm not really sure whats going on. It seems like the project is dead, no news from the devs and a waste of everyone's time and money. They got their 20K and ran and I'm sitting here with a wallet full of garbage.

You better sell it while there are still buy order,consider it a lost and just look for a better  coin that can get more profit in the future,this coin is over and dev will not come back anymore..

yes why not suggestion is best here and can be fully entertained, Angry
jokimabraham

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:51:39 AM

My wallet is surprisingly still synced with 5 active nodes, and I am still staking 1.9 million coins and generating rewards each day. However the website is down as well as the block explorer so I'm not really sure whats going on. It seems like the project is dead, no news from the devs and a waste of everyone's time and money. They got their 20K and ran and I'm sitting here with a wallet full of garbage.

You better sell it while there are still buy order,consider it a lost and just look for a better  coin that can get more profit in the future,this coin is over and dev will not come back anymore..

yes why not suggestion is best here and can be fully entertained Embarrassed
Serg27ua

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

addnode=104.237.2.189
addnode=148.251.8.18
addnode=198.54.123.200
addnode=51.254.45.117
Artichaud

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:49:05 PM

Hi!

I have a stupid question:

How can i change the default folder of the data for the wallet? it's putting the files on my C: /appData/
but the problem is that I want to use a different directory on another drive.

thanks in advance!
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:16:55 PM

Hi!

I have a stupid question:

How can i change the default folder of the data for the wallet? it's putting the files on my C: /appData/
but the problem is that I want to use a different directory on another drive.

thanks in advance!
from cmd prompt
Code:
Ubiquoin-qt.exe -datadir=X:\YourFavoritFolderName

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: