Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WANTED] Website Developer  (Read 2284 times)
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 01:20:40 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2013, 01:14:58 AM by amagimetals

We are in the process of updating our website. Since the bitcoin community has been so good to us, we thought we should return the favor by giving the bitcoin community our business.

We are looking for a Website Developer who understands the Magento framework and will:

• Include our 1800 number in the header section of our new website, while making it look like it belongs there (with CSS). Also make it a link, that when clicked on will go to our contact page
  • Edit a section of our homepage that normally has a banner there, to instead have an article excerpt from our latest blog (created on WordPress), and the option for the customer to scroll to older article posts.
  • List all prices in bitcoins. With Magento, there is an option for a currency drop down that will change all the prices on the website from one currency to another. One of those options should be bitcoins, so you will also have to include the BTC currency symbol
  • Position the gold/silver price ticker at the top of the website, and make it look as if it belongs there (with CSS)
  • When the bitcoin currency option is selected, the gold/silver price ticker at the top of the website should display the prices in BTC rather than USD

For the web developer, we have a test server with our new website theme loaded for you to work on. There are a few other things we need done on our website. If we like your work, we would be more than happy to give you more business.

We don't mind hiring a graphics designer and web developer separately, or together. Please give us an estimate of how long it will take and your hourly rate, or a quote to complete the entire project. A portfolio of your work would be appreciated. Payment in bitcoins will be made on completion.

Please respond here, pm us, or send us an email at bitcoin@amagimetals.com.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 01:22:07 AM

I can do Web Design for you for 1.5btc. Or make me an offer.

We are in the process of updating our website. Since the bitcoin community has been so good to us, we thought we should return the favor by giving the bitcoin community our business.

We are looking for a Graphics Designer who will create:

• A clean, fresh logo
  • 4-5 banners for our home page (about 400 x 200px in size at most)

We are looking for a Website Developer who understands the Magento framework and will:

• Include our 1800 number in the header section of our new website, while making it look like it belongs there (with CSS). Also make it a link, that when clicked on will go to our contact page
  • Edit a section of our homepage that normally has a banner there, to instead have an article excerpt from our latest blog (created on WordPress), and the option for the customer to scroll to older article posts.
  • List all prices in bitcoins. With Magento, there is an option for a currency drop down that will change all the prices on the website from one currency to another. One of those options should be bitcoins, so you will also have to include the BTC currency symbol
  • Position the gold/silver price ticker at the top of the website, and make it look as if it belongs there (with CSS)
  • When the bitcoin currency option is selected, the gold/silver price ticker at the top of the website should display the prices in BTC rather than USD

For the web developer, we have a test server with our new website theme loaded for you to work on. There are a few other things we need done on our website. If we like your work, we would be more than happy to give you more business.

We don't mind hiring a graphics designer and web developer separately, or together. Please give us an estimate of how long it will take and your hourly rate, or a quote to complete the entire project. A portfolio of your work would be appreciated. Payment in bitcoins will be made on completion.

Please respond here, pm us, or send us an email at bitcoin@amagimetals.com.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Xqisit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 08:09:07 AM

I'd be interested in doing the logo and banners for you guys if you still haven't found someone.
You can check my thread out here, it has some sample work. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143545
reefless

Activity: 112

Advertise on my site pm me earnbit.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 10:08:19 AM

i can do 1 btc for a unique and a fresh LOGO. Please pm me for more detail

Free Bitcoin! www.earnbit.blogspot.com
Advertise banner on my site PM me 1000 impression per day
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 02:49:02 PM

i can do 1 btc for a unique and a fresh LOGO. Please pm me for more detail

Awesome! Waiting to get more offers in before making a final decision.

As of right now, only two web developers have contacted us. Where are all the programmers!? If needed we can pay in USD as well.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 03:27:17 PM

Was expecting to be contacted by lots of programmers, however that has not been the case.

Is the problem understanding the Magento framework, or are there just not that many programmers out there?

reefless

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 03:38:53 PM

I think they are not many programmer out there. However, I'm ready to work on your logo and also our site. Pls pm me, and my team will check out the site as soon as possible

glub0x
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 04:10:46 PM

I can do the dev part.
I am not a designer except from very simple things i can't help so much with that.
Also i have no experience on magento but i have with other shops like prestashop so it should not be a big problem.

For what i understand you need i would say 600$ in btc.
Of course you pay after delivery.

You can pm me if you are intrested.

The cost of mediation increases transaction costs, limiting the
minimum practical transaction size and cutting off the possibility for small casual transactions

Satoshi Nakamoto : https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
instaBoost

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 09:10:20 PM

I can surely design a high quality vectored logo for you. I'd be glad to help in anyway. Check my signature  Wink

Donations: 12wqXQuExLnWoWWQy7j35hzBEW91bUz1YS
XRP: rDRho51t4StfNqEWrYKBAteJKyDeo5crZz
BitcoinLady

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 11:20:33 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2013, 11:41:40 PM by BitcoinLady

We can fulfill all your needs concerning logo, programing, graphics in a high professional way. Time estimation depends on details of project itself, that are not so detailed in your destription.
Here you can see some of our works   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150365.0
If you are interested , contact us pm
Barbara and Mark Messer

Beefsock

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:02:19 AM

Hey amagimetals,

Professional freelance web designer and graphic designer here. I'm more than willing to help out with your project! Here are my rates/examples as requested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=121039
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 07:45:07 PM

Sending PM's to you guys shortly. Thanks for the posts!

key2

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 01:40:15 AM

If you haven't found a designer already I can help you out. PM me if you are still in need.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 01:14:38 AM

Still need a web developer.

We are using Beefsock (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=121039) for the graphics.

btcworkers

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 04:17:09 AM

You can post your job at BTCworkers. We have a very large database of freelancers and your chances of getting a committed one is higher with the escrow system. Safer for you and safer for worker.
reefless

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 04:51:58 AM

Check out my portfolio www.cromasolutions.com PM me if you're interested

Ditto

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 07:23:28 AM

I can do the development part. I will charge 5BTC for the entire project, payment after delivery.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 09:26:02 PM

I can do the development part. I will charge 5BTC for the entire project, payment after delivery.

Thanks for the quote. Can you provide us with a portfolio or any work that you have done?

woogoose

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 10:55:03 AM

Email and PM sent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: