Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-POP Company number 09492940 GET YOUR MONEY OUT NOW!!  (Read 818 times)
scam-watch (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:07:55 AM

Read Complete Article Here and Please Spread the Word So Maybe Too Many People Do Not Lose Their Money http://oswfi.blogspot.com/2016/06/btc-pop-company-number-09492940-get.html

(NOTE - If you are outside the U.K. follow the steps below to report him locally first. Then click on our link Legal Resources , if your area of residence is not listed please contact me personally and I will find the information you need scam-watch@cyberservices.com)

Firstly the owner of this website, is now trying to claim it was sold and he is not and never was the owner. He is also claiming it is no longer located in the U.K. . Regardless according to U.K. and International law he is still the lawful (chuckle)owner. For obvious reasons we are all aware of he is trying to pass the blame. Here is just one of the detrimental comments he made in the other post:

The TruthJune 22, 2016 at 6:48 PMNone of that means anything..BTCpop is no longer in the UK and under new ownership..piss and moan all you want its pointless, no one cares what you have to say. By the way I dont own BTCpop previously or now..must be another one of your outlandish ideas!

Yet on the site he claims to own it he is registered as the owner. If it did move he broke the law in a huge way (you read more about these laws below). But it comes down to lying to all of you, and relocating to some secret place with your money. Start reporting him immediately or you will lose your money. Do not think because he paid you a few times it means anything. That is the bait all these fishers use to hook you and run.

Please refer to all this idiots comments on the original post http://oswfi.blogspot.com/2016/06/fraud-btc-pop-limited.html

Via FCA -Firms and individuals can only offer most financial products and services in the UK if they are authorised, registered or approved to do so, or are otherwise exempt.
Yet some act without our authorisation or registration, or without being exempt, and some knowingly run scams.
If you deal with a firm (or individual) that is not regulated you may not be covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or Financial Services Compensation Scheme if things go wrong. Search for a firm or individual to find out how you are protected.
Protect yourself from scams Find out how to check you are dealing with a regulated firm.
You can see what to do if you have been scammed, are concerned about an investment or have been contacted by fraudsters.
You can also help us protect other people if you report a scam or unauthorised firm.

What is BTCPOP?
BTCPOP are a peer-to-peer lending service within the bitcoin domain. BTCPOP are the only bitcoin lending platform that offers users the opportunity to take out an instant loan, offer a 5% interest savings account, allow users to set their own APR limit, offer insurance backed loans, coin exchange and allows users to create their own IPO (initial public offering) campaign.BTCPOP are leading the way with innovative ideas that make it easier for you to start your own business, take out a loan and save money!
First 5% interest should be your first clue it's a scam. That rate is not profitable or sustainable, so he is just paying 'some' people's interest using other people's investment money. Don't take my word for it ask anyone in the finance sector. Second he cannot make, create, or own a bank. Ask to see his banking license,,,plain and simple.Are credit cards accepted, I bet they are not? Who is his insurer, because he legally HAS to be insured? Or do it the easy way and call the Financial Conduct Authority and ask like I did - not only is he not allowed to operate as a bank, he is now being investigated by them. Call them yourself, they are very helpful and would love to learn more about BTCPOP's bank. I really hope no one bought shares, if you did that money is gone. He publicly listed 1 share holder...HIMSELF!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:38:48 PM

Wow, must of made off with a lot of money. Sounds like Ponzi Scheme straight up. Hope he does not get off scott-free.
scam-watch (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:32:58 PM

I urge everyone to call the numbers I supplied. It will only take moments to find out how many illegal activities he is involved in. The only response he ever gives is to cuss and put people down and talk crap. He NEVER offers proof or backs anything up.

When it comes down to it, no one forced him to claim anything he did in the UK registry. So he lied to them or to any visitor to his website. He has no right to operate as a financial institution in any way, shape, or form. One phone call (listed on our site) or search using their website form proves it.

He is a fraud, and he is going to rip people off.

Here is the link to the actual search of his company to verify if it is a legal financial institution, or can operate in any such fashion...bank, exchange, loans, shares (he legally only claimed 1 share...himself.) Here is the link https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_nosearchresultpage?search=btcpop
Bright Lilim

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:09:11 PM

Scam watch, How hard do you try to be Astonishingly STUPID, or does it come naturally ?
scam-watch (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:20:48 PM

Scam watch, How hard do you try to be Astonishingly STUPID, or does it come naturally ?

I'm stupid, the U.K. registry is stupid. As well as everyone else that shot down his bull, their stupid. I posted all the proof anyone would need. NOT MY STUPID INFO, the U.K.'s STUPID INFO.

You must be a friend of theirs, or an investor hoping for the best. I have already got word back from a few places...watch what happens...
Bright Lilim

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:29:53 PM

Lets start with your ridiculous posting of a google map. Do you know the purpose of a registered office for a UK LTD company ?
And that it is not necessarily where a company will carry out its business ?
And that on the website for as long as i can remember, the address of the actual premises where BTC pop carried out their day to day business was visible for any member to see.

Thats just to get things started
scam-watch (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:47:03 PM

Lets start with your ridiculous posting of a google map. Do you know the purpose of a registered office for a UK LTD company ?
And that it is not necessarily where a company will carry out its business ?
And that on the website for as long as i can remember, the address of the actual premises where BTC pop carried out their day to day business was visible for any member to see.

Thats just to get things started

That was not my posting of the map, that was from a registry site. So you blamed me for something that was not my doing? http://bestbusinessuk.com/company/09492940/btcpop-limited.html

As for your other "points" I know exactly what the law is and what his responsibilities are. It was posted on the website as well. Did you actually readl both posts? Or the PDF from the registry explaining to Lee what he is supposed to do. I do not think you actually read anything I listed.
Vinny1987

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:51:09 PM

You realize what you are doing is illegal right? You are asking everybody to call this phone number and therefore you are soliciting people to harass a third party. I believe that's a criminal offense Cheesy Ask your lawyer about this. The same one you wanted to send to Pop because you made shitty investments in P2P loans in which Pop had nothing to do with. PS the other scams on your amateuristic blog where actual HYIP's in which you invested in right?
scam-watch (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:56:37 PM

You realize what you are doing is illegal right? You are asking everybody to call this phone number and therefore you are soliciting people to harass a third party. I believe that's a criminal offense Cheesy Ask your lawyer about this. The same one you wanted to send to Pop because you made shitty investments in P2P loans in which Pop had nothing to do with. PS the other scams on your amateuristic blog where actual HYIP's in which you invested in right?

NOPE perfectly legal. I also do not invest in any of these scams. Illegal? You have no idea what you are talking about...So as I told who ever owns it now, call a lawyer...do something. Me and a bunch of people are, and so far not one law enforcement agency said I was wrong or told me to stop. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk.
Bright Lilim

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:56:52 PM

You did not answer the question, Probably because you are trying to hard to be stupid, Take a break.

You wrote on your idiotic blog, and i quote you, "Here is a pic of their fake office on an empty road".
Really, That just proves how stupid you are.

Do you know the purpose of the registered office for a UK Company.

Then we can move on
Vinny1987

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:02:20 PM

Jesus Christ you are stupid aren't you? You are requesting people to HARASS a company which is perfectly solvent because of your own errors in judgement when investing in peoples personal loans! And lol yeah you warned the DEA, ATF, FBI, CIA, MI5 already right? You are a sad person
scam-watch (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:04:14 PM

You did not answer the question, Probably because you are trying to hard to be stupid, Take a break.

You wrote on your idiotic blog, and i quote you, "Here is a pic of their fake office on an empty road".
Really, That just proves how stupid you are.

Do you know the purpose of the registered office for a UK Company.

Then we can move on

My point was I did not look it up, half wit. I deal with registries all the time, so if you're referring to this...it does not help your arguement. I wont reply to you again.

via wikipedia"In the United Kingdom and many other common law countries, the registered office address does not have to be where the organization conducts its actual business or trade, and it is not unusual for law firms, accountants or incorporation agents to provide the official registered office address service. In the United Kingdom all statutory correspondence for an incorporated organization (e.g. formal notices, service of process, tax and government communications) are postal mailed or hand delivered to the stated registered office address as recorded on the Companies House register. A registered physical office address is required for incorporated organizations to receive official correspondence and formal notices from government departments, investors, banks, shareholders and the general public.[2]:209 Under regulations implemented in the UK on 1 October 2009, company directors may now also use a registered office address instead of their private home address for contact on the Companies House register. The companies full registered name must appear in manner publicly visible on the premises. The Company's records previously had to be kept at the registered office and available for public inspection. Since 1 October 2009 it has been possible for companies to designate a single alternative inspection location (SAIL) as a place to keep their records which must be available for public inspection"
Casimir1904

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:08:40 PM

Getting out money is no problem at all :-)
Posted in your other thread already the Coldwallet + signed message.

You're just annoying as hell, you was going on since forever with Lee about this and 3d after I taked over Pop you post on your blog.

So whats your point now?

You know i could sue you if I want?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Bright Lilim

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:09:02 PM

Right there, your stupid Google search shit just showed us how STUPID you are.

You are so stupid its frightening, and that you are allowed to post this ridiculous rubbish is even more astonishing.

Get out more, breath some fresh air, it helps with the brain cells
Vinny1987

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:10:18 PM

oh shit you went balls out and did your research on wikipedia *slow clap*
1. If you deal with registries all the time why do you need to quote from wikipedia?
2. And a physical office does exist, that's why lots of people went to visit the office in the past.
Anything else? Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: