Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:30:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Faucets website is getting earning...  (Read 1372 times)
ARCHITAADITYA (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:25:43 AM

How Faucets website is getting earning...if the website is linked with faucet box

Please tell me in details how Faucets website is getting benefit if the website is linked with faucet box, if any users visit in the website or sigup in the website. ?

What is the source of Income / earning of Faucets website ?
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:40:41 AM

im heard if faucet site's earning income from advertise in that site. So, with more advertise, the owner of faucet site can earned more money. But im sure if this is not the only source income from faucet site.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:46:00 AM

Welcome to bitcoin.

faucets gain benefit from ads (advertisement sites). Faucetbox is just a API provider.. faucetbox.com will not give you any type of earning or income it just give you the Faucet script which you have to include in your PHP database and create a faucet yourself.

What You have to do:

1: Purchase a Domain+Hosting
2: Create MySQL PHP database
3: Integrate Faucet in a box Script.
4: Get Traffic.
5: Get Ads for your faucet from ads networks.

Some Good Ads Networks:

1: Google.com/adsense (Highly recommended)
2: A-ads.com
2: bitmedia.io
3: coinad.com

your first priority should be google adsense. I see most of faucets are got dead or dried when google adsense blocked their ads.
so follow google adsense rules. add some content(text) to your faucets to get a long live google adsense.,

Good Luck
Nivri

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:11:46 AM

Faucets are made by the owners to earn from the advertisements. That's why on every faucets you go, a lot of popups, banners, even captcha and url shrinking will be present. Annoying for some but $$$ for the owners, only if their website attract lots of clickers.
ARCHITAADITYA (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:20:24 AM

Welcome to bitcoin.

faucets gain benefit from ads (advertisement sites). Faucetbox is just a API provider.. faucetbox.com will not give you any type of earning or income it just give you the Faucet script which you have to include in your PHP database and create a faucet yourself.

What You have to do:

1: Purchase a Domain+Hosting
2: Create MySQL PHP database
3: Integrate Faucet in a box Script.
4: Get Traffic.
5: Get Ads for your faucet from ads networks.

Some Good Ads Networks:

1: Google.com/adsense (Highly recommended)
2: A-ads.com
2: bitmedia.io
3: coinad.com

your first priority should be google adsense. I see most of faucets are got dead or dried when google adsense blocked their ads.
so follow google adsense rules. add some content(text) to your faucets to get a long live google adsense.,

Good Luck

Thank you for your valuable advise.

Yes you are correct Faucetbox is not paying anything, i can see in Faucet website some puzzles are given like : captche etc..so if we solve the captche we reward for that.
So from where the Faucet website pay the rewards.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:25:51 AM

Google adsense pay the admin of the site which is the owner of the google account where the adsense is attached to. It's not in BTC though unlike other ad networks so you have to make sure you have enough btc to go around until Google pays you via cheque.

ARCHITAADITYA (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:26:49 AM

Faucets are made by the owners to earn from the advertisements. That's why on every faucets you go, a lot of popups, banners, even captcha and url shrinking will be present. Annoying for some but $$$ for the owners, only if their website attract lots of clickers.

Thank you for response.

i wanted to create a faucets website ...Can you tell me what all things its required to start faucets website and to earn.
ARCHITAADITYA (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:33:24 AM

Google adsense pay the admin of the site which is the owner of the google account where the adsense is attached to. It's not in BTC though unlike other ad networks so you have to make sure you have enough btc to go around until Google pays you via cheque.

Well, from where i will get ads to fix in my website, so that the visitors go to my website and look into the ads...
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3266

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 08:53:39 AM

Faucet websites have a lot of traffic. It is start fr earning. the most serious profit comes from ads.
Now the problem is because google adsense like best ads service turned off mostly all of account who worked on faucet sites.
I'm not sure that other ads managements service can make a profitable faucets

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
syders2pido18

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:11:56 AM

How faucets earned?? By the ADS and traffic, All faucets get their earn by that, we all know that the ADS or advertisement is one of the popular/in-demand how to earn money. The faucet site has a minimum of 5 - 10 ads per site, and the traffic exchange also.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:54:57 PM

How Faucets website is getting earning...if the website is linked with faucet box

Please tell me in details how Faucets website is getting benefit if the website is linked with faucet box, if any users visit in the website or sigup in the website. ?

Faucet getting earning from ads. if you open some faucet sites then you will find ads that were scattered everywhere, it is what makes the site can earn money faucet.

If your faucet is connected to the faucet faucetbox then most likely your site will be visited. because we know faucetbox been reliably pay members. Thank you
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:28:01 PM

You can read the detail in faucetbox site
Cs87kxy

Activity: 185

https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:30:55 PM

Adsense doesn't allow faucet sites or any site that encourages their visitors by offering a paid incentive.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 07:38:05 PM

Adsense doesn't allow faucet sites or any site that encourages their visitors by offering a paid incentive.

Heard some faucets' owners link adsense to their Website then create a subdomain or a page in it to earn from visitors, i don't know if it broke the tos or not of Google

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:58:38 PM

The primary source of income is generally advertisements that are displayed on the faucets . They ads have certain categories in which mainly three of them can be PPC(Pay Per Click) , PPD(Pay Per Download) and PPA(Pay Per Action-i.e on signup). There are also some sort of ads in which when you can sell the space on your website .
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:20:41 PM

It's getting earnings by posting the ads in the faucet's site so if the visitors click this ads the faucet's owner get some comissions .
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:05:08 PM

The primary source of income is generally advertisements that are displayed on the faucets . They ads have certain categories in which mainly three of them can be PPC(Pay Per Click) , PPD(Pay Per Download) and PPA(Pay Per Action-i.e on signup). There are also some sort of ads in which when you can sell the space on your website .
In addition to your long list there is also cpm ads that pays per impression, intestitial ads or something that displays full page ads before proceeding to your main site, pop up and pop under ads etc.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:38:17 PM

Freebitco.in, one of the biggest faucet earning websites, has been using Google Adsense since start. It really bugs me that how come Google is allowing the advertisements to be on it. It is extremely clear in ToS of Adsense that any website relating to earning of money online is not allowed (which even involves the GPT websites).

Anyways, one may use Google Adsense in start, but must keep in mind that eventually the account would get suspended. However, if, someone manages to keep Adsense ads running on the faucet with a bit of popularity of the faucet, I'm pretty sure that he'd be earning a bunch of profit.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:37:35 PM

Freebitco.in, one of the biggest faucet earning websites, has been using Google Adsense since start. It really bugs me that how come Google is allowing the advertisements to be on it. It is extremely clear in ToS of Adsense that any website relating to earning of money online is not allowed (which even involves the GPT websites).

Anyways, one may use Google Adsense in start, but must keep in mind that eventually the account would get suspended. However, if, someone manages to keep Adsense ads running on the faucet with a bit of popularity of the faucet, I'm pretty sure that he'd be earning a bunch of profit.
Freebitco.in about month ago stopped to use Adsense on their faucet. I'm stil seing few faucet that uses Adsense but I think it's only question, sooner or later they get ban from Adsense. Now I think best Ad networks for faucets owners is A-Ads, Mellowads, U-Ads and Coinmedia.

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:59:47 AM

You can read the detail in faucetbox site

faucetbox site have no details how a faucet can make revenue.. faucetbox is just offering  script..

Heard some faucets' owners link adsense to their Website then create a subdomain or a page in it to earn from visitors, i don't know if it broke the tos or not of Google

I am not much aware of google rules. but just know one thing. google adsense need high quality text content. and most of faucets don't even have a single articles.
the best Idea to safe your google adsense is to apply for adsense with a blog which have all the requirements and use this in your faucet too. but don't forget to add some contents to your faucets as well,
I've didn't hear that google adsense have problem with paid sites..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: