Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Bitcoins every hour at Bitcoin Socially  (Read 5390 times)
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2013, 03:36:25 PM

I didn't receive any Sad not sure what I am doing wrong...

advisers, you are not providing much to look into? You are stating that you don't know what you are doing wrong, but nobody knows what you are doing at all. Without providing any sort of details then it can not be looked into it. For example what address are you submitting?...

It takes a while I have no 0.00005 BTC not much, but is free Smiley

pinger, it sends 0.0001 every hour to everyone that makes request . So I am not sure how you would only have 0.00005 as that would only be half what we have sent each hour the past 24 hours.

Also you should receive a payout at the end of every hour that you request one. For example if you request coins at 2.27pm you will receive that payout at 2:59 pm

Best Regards,
Bitcoin Socially Administration
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2013, 03:47:55 PM

For proof of Free Bitcoin payments you can view our Transaction ID's which updates every single hour when new payouts are sent. No login is required to view the transactions.

http://bitcoinsocially.com/paidfreebitcoins.php

Best Regards,
martinlivet

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 10:16:28 PM

Geat idea,. Joined and it looks great,. Big thanx!

14ycc5SkndHSEaSteT8EGsnNHxBukQAkug
pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 09:49:02 AM

I didn't receive any Sad not sure what I am doing wrong...

advisers, you are not providing much to look into? You are stating that you don't know what you are doing wrong, but nobody knows what you are doing at all. Without providing any sort of details then it can not be looked into it. For example what address are you submitting?...

It takes a while I have no 0.00005 BTC not much, but is free Smiley

pinger, it sends 0.0001 every hour to everyone that makes request . So I am not sure how you would only have 0.00005 as that would only be half what we have sent each hour the past 24 hours.

Also you should receive a payout at the end of every hour that you request one. For example if you request coins at 2.27pm you will receive that payout at 2:59 pm

Best Regards,

Now I get 0.00090000, so yes, I just put a 0 more :p (no worries, the zero doesn't have intrinsic value isn't it  Roll Eyes )

For rent
alibaba teapot

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:42:10 PM

Has it stopped paying hourly? Only I'm short of about 5 payments. Should I just stick my own wallet address in or would you prefer me to  build up my balance in site with your provided address and then payout in one big lump (so that you get your transaction fee)?
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 11:46:36 PM

Has it stopped paying hourly? Only I'm short of about 5 payments. Should I just stick my own wallet address in or would you prefer me to  build up my balance in site with your provided address and then payout in one big lump (so that you get your transaction fee)?

I disabled the ability to request to an external wallet due to people entering to many things in the text field that are NOT Bitcoin addresses Undecided. Users can now only request free payouts to their Bitcoin Socially Wallet.

Also payouts are not stopped, Nor should they stop anytime soon.

Best Regards,
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 12:44:55 AM

I disabled the ability to request to an external wallet due to people entering to many things in the text field that are NOT Bitcoin addresses Undecided. Users can now only request free payouts to their Bitcoin Socially Wallet.

You might want to revisit the fee again. You're adding a 0.001 fee to withdraw from the wallet, which is twice the reference amount. So it would take a user 10 hours, assuming they remember to request every hour, just to pay off your transfer fee.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 02:18:43 AM

Has it stopped paying hourly? Only I'm short of about 5 payments. Should I just stick my own wallet address in or would you prefer me to  build up my balance in site with your provided address and then payout in one big lump (so that you get your transaction fee)?

You might want to revisit the fee again. You're adding a 0.001 fee to withdraw from the wallet, which is twice the reference amount. So it would take a user 10 hours, assuming they remember to request every hour, just to pay off your transfer fee.

You keep complaining about the fee.... It's not going to make a difference...

Also if you actually used our website you would see it is allowing external addresses already... Thus wallet is just a feature and not required. So again you complain about the wallet fee conflicting with free Bitcoins when really you have no idea what's going on because you don't even use or visit it.
pinger
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 08:37:29 AM

Dalek is right, you need 10 hours to pay the fee, so what? Is a good way to prevent people keep sending microtransactions all the day.

We have a sentence in Spain that says "es mi web y me la follo cuando quiero", something like, "its my web and i fuck her when I want" or something like that. Its not your site, so you can't put the rules, if you don't like it, don't use it.

For rent
strikegold

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 11:02:36 AM

Great site  Smiley  joined yesterday good luckwith the project.  Cool
pinger
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 06:06:16 AM

I come back today and I get this msg when asking for free BTC: You have not been whitelisted.

This is I was blacklisted? and so why? What I have done?

For rent
CardShark659

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:38:25 AM

tyvm signing up now
woodles

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:41:47 AM

This seems like a great idea to increase awareness of BitCoin. Awesome. I will have to sign up and request some.
Zanetti

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:13:43 AM

I register in this social network. I'm waiting for Bitcoin Socially registation, but I don´t know what more is necessary to do here.

My acount name in Bitcoin Socially is Zanetti or Ander Eguimendia. I'm not sure.
alibaba teapot

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:26:42 AM

I too have not been whitelisted.

http://bitcoinsocially.com/teapot/
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 12:05:15 AM

About the whitelist:

Read the "What is the whitelist?" section here: bitcoinsocially.com/faq.php

Best regards,
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 12:08:02 AM

I come back today and I get this msg when asking for free BTC: You have not been whitelisted.

This is I was blacklisted? and so why? What I have done?

There is no blacklist. By default no one has access and to gain access you must be whitelisted. This is due to recent abuse.

Best Regards,
alibaba teapot

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 12:01:06 PM

I've been whitelisted! Yay! Ta!
XarRos

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 03:09:34 PM

really like the site's idea

I think there might be some issues presently though, keep getting errors between page requests.

How do I become whitelisted?

Thanks.

1P4bdqco2Zvc3dcsf87hi5m4z3Ggbx8Zbi
karasu

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 04:09:55 PM

i'm still whitelisted as well, already sent you friend request on the site

http://bitcoinsocially.com/int21h/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print