Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help| bitcoins stuck in wallet (3P)  (Read 438 times)
tomfus (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:55:37 AM

I am currently using a TOR wallet service (Shadow Wallet) that runs its transactions through the blockchain.onion site.
i cannot get the money out of there because every time i try to make a transaction i recieve a message: " Quota Exceeded ( Reg Limit Count)".
i will, in the future switch to a wallet that allows me to use bc.info ofc.
but how do i get my money out of there?
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:59:14 AM

I am currently using a TOR wallet service (Shadow Wallet) that runs its transactions through the blockchain.onion site.
i cannot get the money out of there because every time i try to make a transaction i recieve a message: " Quota Exceeded ( Reg Limit Count)".

Contact their support, if they're honest, they might help you, if it's a scam, you might have lost your coins.
I would advise you to stay away from web wallets (even blockchain.info, coinbase, xapo,...). If you insist in using the onion router, i'd either go for bitcoin core on a pc on which you route all your traffic over tor (using iptables), or using electrum with a tor server.

tomfus (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:07:32 AM

Contact their support, if they're honest, they might help you, if it's a scam, you might have lost your coins.
I would advise you to stay away from web wallets (even blockchain.info, coinbase, xapo,...). If you insist in using the onion router, i'd either go for bitcoin core on a pc on which you route all your traffic over tor (using iptables), or using electrum with a tor server.

thank you very much, i will try to contact them again but i think its a scam... they haven't answered my previous messages.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:32:05 AM

thank you very much, i will try to contact them again but i think its a scam... they haven't answered my previous messages.

The odds of this being a scam are pretty high i'm afraid... In my experience, at least 90% of the darknet hidden services are a scam in some form, and the ones that aren't are usually reviewed and published on a lot of forums, blogs, reddit,...
I hope you didn't lose to many coins, next time remember: if you're not (the only one) in controll of your private keys, you're not (the only one) in controll of your coins! There are perfectly good tutorials on how to use electrum over tor, i suggest you use  those ones.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: