Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tipster project  (Read 891 times)
leap391 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:13:31 PM

Hi international friends,
I want to start a tipster project, the idea is share a tipster subscription, reduce cost and diversify the investment.
This is the equity curve that result with 4 different tipster.

http://i63.tinypic.com/9k9p9l.png
Profit: 1009,50 units
Max drawdown : 54 units

The total cost of tipster is 250 €, I want split the subscription, so more people mean less price.
I know, I'am a newby, but I need your trust for this  start up period.
Write me to f_leap@outlook.com for more details like tipster name, record, ecc.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm working on!

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:03:38 PM

Hi international friends,
I want to start a tipster project, the idea is share a tipster subscription, reduce cost and diversify the investment.
This is the equity curve that result with 4 different tipster.

Profit: 1009,50 units
Max drawdown : 54 units

The total cost of tipster is 250 €, I want split the subscription, so more people mean less price.
I know, I'am a newby, but I need your trust for this  start up period.
Write me to f_leap@outlook.com for more details like tipster name, record, ecc.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm working on!

Please give more details. €250 sounds like a lot to me.
leap391 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:42:04 PM

Please give more details. €250 sounds like a lot to me.

€250 is a sum of 4 tipster service and Yes, €250 it's a lot for me too! For that reason I want share the tipster subscription, in other words, I want create a group where every one pay the own part. If we are in 20 we pay €12,50 each one, if we are in 50 we pay 5€ etc.
How work?
I receive the tips and I send instantly the info to group with email, telegram, or something else.
I'm looking for partecipants!
what do you say?you join?
leap391 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:23:41 PM

The group is growing. Someone else wants to participate?
leap391 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:17:15 PM

That is an projection of how much we could earn during last year, with a 20 people group.
The subscription it would cost €15/month and we could earn :

€200/month with 3 € units value on bets.
€336/month with 5 € units value on bets.
€672/month with 10 € units value on bets.
Zilara12

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:18:38 PM

That is an projection of how much we could earn during last year, with a 20 people group.
The subscription it would cost €15/month and we could earn :

€200/month with 3 € units value on bets.
€336/month with 5 € units value on bets.
€672/month with 10 € units value on bets.

Its not gona work like that man,show us some tips here for few weeks and people might belive you! Cheers.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leap391 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:16:31 PM

Yes man, you are absolute right! But I don't want sell anything, I don't have the tips. Actually, my purpose is a serious cooperation. The goal for every one is earn some money, my idea is reduce the risk of loss.
Ok, is not a new idea, no magic, but also not scam. Only a project, maybe we'll fail, maybe we can do it!
I can provide the last year bets record if you want. Cheers
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:24:24 PM

I'm rather interested. PM me.

The main point is that it would be cool to have some kind of guarantee that you're going to use this money to pay the tipsters.
Your account is really new so... Well I wouldn't be really at ease at just sending you the money ^^

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:29:47 PM

I'm interested in this if we have enough amount of people here also if you give us the details about the tipster and his past results
and if you can pass it to a trusted member then this would be way better , I think you are not lying about it but at the end you are newbie and this may be a smart idea to take 250 euros for free from a group of people
sorry man but business is business   Grin
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:32:15 PM

I think the way you do it is very good to follow. Yet we are here still do not know you well and you are still a newbie in this forum, so we are still waiting for things to convince me and everyone here. You can give a tips free for a few weeks to give a trust us to you.

because in this forum common scams that trick is almost the same as you, so I and everyone had a sense of caution to those who offer a cooperation, tips, etc.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:49:53 PM

Well why don't you buy the service and share some tips of that service, and then people can start seeing that you bought something good and want to take par in it. If your tipster is good enough you should start earning for the service itself, and then get some good support from the users that want to join you.

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:40:11 PM

How many people have you got so far ? I am interested in this investment but I want to see how it goes first.

Well why don't you buy the service and share some tips of that service, and then people can start seeing that you bought something good and want to take par in it. If your tipster is good enough you should start earning for the service itself, and then get some good support from the users that want to join you.

I think this is a very good odea it will put our minds at ease.
leap391 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:34:17 PM

Guys, believe me, I think all of you are right, I also would have the same doubts!
However, the point is that I'm looking for partners because I can not afford to buy all the tipsters alone, but at the same time, the key of the project is to have so many tipster to diversify risk.
This is the record of the tips from 03/01/2015

http://dropcanvas.com/oq1ps (pdf)

This is the profit chart: blue with the original odds, in orange with odds reduced of 0.15 (this is a simulation of the possible delays or odds changes).

http://i67.tinypic.com/2eq9kc7.png

Trust me, I'm an Italian guy ... hmmm, no this is not actually a good point! Roll Eyes
However, the start-up period is the most critical, you have doubts but I can not start without you!
If it is ok for you that you have written, we are already in 8, that means plus or minus € 30 euro per head. Maybe, for the first 1 or 2 month, we can do a lean startup selecting 3 tipster and not 4.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:41:25 PM

Guys, believe me, I think all of you are right, I also would have the same doubts!
However, the point is that I'm looking for partners because I can not afford to buy all the tipsters alone, but at the same time, the key of the project is to have so many tipster to diversify risk.
This is the record of the tips from 03/01/2015

http://dropcanvas.com/oq1ps (pdf)

This is the profit chart: blue with the original odds, in orange with odds reduced of 0.15 (this is a simulation of the possible delays or odds changes).

Trust me, I'm an Italian guy ... hmmm, no this is not actually a good point! Roll Eyes
However, the start-up period is the most critical, you have doubts but I can not start without you!
If it is ok for you that you have written, we are already in 8, that means plus or minus € 30 euro per head. Maybe, for the first 1 or 2 month, we can do a lean startup selecting 3 tipster and not 4.

I would have a proposal for you.

I'm all in for this idea, I like the concept of sharing the tips.
What would you say that a third party with an old account (like me  Grin ) makes the escrow? He keeps the monthly pay, you pay the tipsters, the month passes, you give the tips and at the end of the month if you gave the tips the escrow sends you the money.

I propose myself simply because I'm part of the Betcoin sig campaign. If I've got negative feedback because I scammed you I'm out so I lose the account and the campaign... Which brings me around 100€ a month, so not really worth it to scam for 250€

Anyway, I'd say escrow can be a good compromise, would you accept such solution?

leap391 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:55:13 PM

Yes, it seems a good idea and a good compromise.
I have only one doubt: how do the first 1/2 months? I can not anticipate everything.
Maybe you can collect the money and pay the tipsters, and I give to all the tips for the following month.
Doing it this way I can not scam you because I will never have the money! Easy and transparent.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:03:33 PM

Yes, it seems a good idea and a good compromise.
I have only one doubt: how do the first 1/2 months? I can not anticipate everything.
Maybe you can collect the money and pay the tipsters, and I give to all the tips for the following month.
Doing it this way I can not scam you because I will never have the money! Easy and transparent.

Yeah not a bad idea. I'm in your group Wink

leap391 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:11:46 PM

Awesome! +1 ! waiting for others!
I think that a good number to start is around 15/20 people!
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:56:44 PM

you can count me in then , also ask him how much units should our bankrolls have in order to avoid the losing streaks
cause when it comes to bankroll management in sports I know nothing lol  Grin
the chart looks great , so I think it's a great investment
leap391 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:20:44 PM

don't worry, before we start I will make some montecarlo simulations that will help to figure out some important information on bankroll management.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:33:52 PM

Well for me it all depends on the final price. I don't make that much profit with my tips, but at least I'm positive right now, so I'm ok with this service if it does not require a big investment from me. Around 30 euros would be to much for me right now, because I already had problems with a service like this before and I want to keep the risk as minimum as possible.

So let me know when you have all the numbers figured out.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: