Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on with the price?  (Read 2061 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:08:23 PM

I thought everyone was going to go balls to the wall after Brexit but it seems the price is stagnant for the past few hours. Call me conspiratorial, but could it be that the price is being kept down artificially? Is there anyway in the bitcoin system to keep track of all transactions and who specifically is doing the selling?
As you can see the price of the bitcoin is dropping very low in just a short period and that is not very well becasue we want to see the
price of the  bitcoin rising and that is what we all want. Believe me the price of the bitcoin will rise again for sure.
well maybe after a price increase that occurred, the current price of bitcoin is not too high and become stable, but I think this is something that is very good, it is because the price of bitcoin in the early months of this year, has risen to the height. although halving not raise the price in accordance with what we expect but I guess bticoin price increase will not stop here

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:17:38 PM

I thought everyone was going to go balls to the wall after Brexit but it seems the price is stagnant for the past few hours. Call me conspiratorial, but could it be that the price is being kept down artificially? Is there anyway in the bitcoin system to keep track of all transactions and who specifically is doing the selling?
As you can see the price of the bitcoin is dropping very low in just a short period and that is not very well becasue we want to see the
price of the  bitcoin rising and that is what we all want. Believe me the price of the bitcoin will rise again for sure.
well maybe after a price increase that occurred, the current price of bitcoin is not too high and become stable, but I think this is something that is very good, it is because the price of bitcoin in the early months of this year, has risen to the height. although halving not raise the price in accordance with what we expect but I guess bticoin price increase will not stop here
I think the price surge already happened few weeks ago and will never happen anymore even the halving come. What we see for today is the stable price of bitcoin and this might be a good news because it's not being manipulated, or maybe whales aren't dropping their coins yet.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:27:05 PM

I think the price surge already happened few weeks ago and will never happen anymore even the halving come. What we see for today is the stable price of bitcoin and this might be a good news because it's not being manipulated, or maybe whales aren't dropping their coins yet.
the price is hard to guess, can sometimes make a surprise. so I think before halving happen, it would happen the price hikes in the next few days when it was getting close to halving.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:32:47 PM

If they will start dropping their coins then price will go even lower, but I think they are holding at a moment as even they are expecting higher price from halving.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:01:58 PM

there are to many people who just holding their coins so we cant go up again.
why you think holding bitcoin will press the price, if all hold than supply will be limited and price will go up. You have to understand supply and demand principle.  Wink

BeefUsher

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:16:26 PM

why you think holding bitcoin will press the price, if all hold than supply will be limited and price will go up. You have to understand supply and demand principle.  Wink

So what you're telling me is if people just hodlded BBQ coin, BBQ coin would be worth a fortune now, because supply and demand?
You bought plenty of Beanie Babies too, back in the day? Still hodling those? How's that working for you?
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:00:14 PM

If they will start dropping their coins then price will go even lower, but I think they are holding at a moment as even they are expecting higher price from halving.
thats true i think, people are holding a lot of bitcoins right now because they are expecting to make a lot of money when the halving will happen but to be honest the price could fall too

at the moment it seems that nothing happens with the price but i think that soon the price is going to either grow really fast or fall really fast, the price is unpredictable in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:21:00 PM

why you think holding bitcoin will press the price, if all hold than supply will be limited and price will go up. You have to understand supply and demand principle.  Wink

If you are aware of this then you should know the price only fluxs when theres a ton of buy orders.

Regardless of the hold situation youre pointing out. Keep in mind its "buy orders" not based on people on holding bitcoin lol.

The "holding part" which you mention just only enforces people to buy more as a natural marketing that comes with it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: