Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudbtc Payments released please cashout your old satoshis  (Read 413 times)
sandy95 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:03:26 PM

hello guys,
sorry for the delay , i was not there so i stopped my faucet , but i have all the database, please try to cashout your prizes thank you

www.cloudbtc.site
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 10:51:25 PM

hello guys,
sorry for the delay , i was not there so i stopped my faucet , but i have all the database, please try to cashout your prizes thank you

www.cloudbtc.site

I had over 30000 Satoshi accumulated, but now when I visted website saw, that all my earned satoshi was deleted.

sandy95 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:11:36 AM

hello guys,

www.cloudbtc.site

I had over 30000 Satoshi accumulated, but now when I visted website saw, that all my earned satoshi was deleted.

if you are from backlist country your  satoshi will be disappeared
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:44:18 AM

hello guys,

www.cloudbtc.site

Im from indonesia, are you banned my country? because I do not have a problem in your faucet, I hope I am not banned. Thank you
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:17:14 AM

hello guys,

www.cloudbtc.site

No, my country Lithuania is not at your blacklist.

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:37:47 AM

I had over 30000 Satoshi accumulated, but now when I visted website saw, that all my earned satoshi was deleted. Huh

I'm from Holland Cool

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:50:26 AM

Hm my balance is 0 again. I didn't had enough for withdraw, but tbh i don't care about few satoshi, and what i want from faucet is that i come, claim and move on to next one, not to waste all day for 0.01 cent resolving some problems that owner should resolve. I don't have time to chat, visit your blog, read news etc. I have time to solve captcha and click "CLAIM BUTTON" and withdraw button, i don't want to think every time i hit claim button am i going to be payed on this faucet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: