Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 08:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Superchillin Account w/ Premium B/O 0.1 BTC  (Read 726 times)
riptidex (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:25:04 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 09:48:01 PM by riptidex

I'm selling a superchillin account with 30 days premium remaining. After purchase, you'll be able to change email and password of the account. When the premium expires you can continue using it as non-premium, or you can pay to become a premium user again for only 6$ a month.

If you dont know what superchillin is, its a website providing free movies to watch for its users. Superchillin users can purchase a premium membership to get more features such as higher quality movies and access to the TV series available on the website.

Im not selling shared access. The buyer will be the only one with access to the account.
I can change the e-mail for you or you can get the account information and the e-mail account connected to it and do it yourself.

Price: 0.1 BTC
If you think the price is too high, feel free to make an offer.
PM for proof.
DaveBlaze

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:30:01 PM

I am interested in this. Is this just for access to the account or is this for the entire account? Meaning you will change the main email and password to my information. Reply here or to me at petcopal@comcast.net
riptidex (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:47:14 PM

I am interested in this. Is this just for access to the account or is this for the entire account? Meaning you will change the main email and password to my information. Reply here or to me at petcopal@comcast.net
Im not selling shared access. The buyer will be the only one with access to the account.
I can change the e-mail for you or you can get the account information and the e-mail account connected to it and do it yourself.
DaveBlaze

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:32:15 PM

Ok, that would be perfect. Are you accepting bit coin only or will you accept PayPal as well?
riptidex (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:51:31 PM

Ok, that would be perfect. Are you accepting bit coin only or will you accept PayPal as well?
I would prefer bitcoin, but paypal is fine.
DaveBlaze

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:57:21 PM

Ok, could I get a screenshot of you logged in? Then where do you want me to send the paypal payment to?
riptidex (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:09:45 PM

Ok, could I get a screenshot of you logged in? Then where do you want me to send the paypal payment to?
I'll pm you.
DaveBlaze

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:11:06 PM

ok
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: