Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CREATE ME A FAUCET  (Read 1066 times)
Endikadija (OP)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:24:01 PM

How much it would cost me if i tell you to make me a faucet linked with faucet box and completed with everything,i mean ad networks.So i just have to send money and get traffic
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:05:16 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 01:28:16 AM by npredtorch

Hello Smiley I can make you a fully working faucet site with faucet in a box script + added ads from adnetworks like a-ads and coinurl for only 0.02 btc. The project will have the default template of faucet in a box , but if you want a customized design, I can also make it Smiley for an additional fee which depends on the complexity of the customization.

*Domain hosting and domain name are not included on 0.02 btc payment. Both of this requirements will cost you for about $22 for 1 year domain hosting + 1 year domain name in Namecheap. I'll be glad to take your project. Thank you!

Ex. of bitcoin faucet that I designed - http://catbitcoin.com
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:23:45 AM

How much it would cost me if i tell you to make me a faucet linked with faucet box and completed with everything,i mean ad networks.So i just have to send money and get traffic

I have few faucets linked with faucetbox (BTC, DOGE, LTC and DASH), but I don' have time to deal with them. For example:

http://www.bitcoinrush.tk/

If you are interested, please send me your offer in PM.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Endikadija (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:27:18 AM

Hello Smiley I can make you a fully working faucet site with faucet in a box script + added ads from adnetworks like a-ads and coinurl for only 0.02 btc. The project will have the default template of faucet in a box , but if you want a customized design, I can also make it Smiley for an additional fee which depends on the complexity of the customization.

*Domain hosting and domain name are not included on 0.02 btc payment. Both of this requirements will cost you for about $22 for 1 year domain hosting + 1 year domain name in Namecheap. I'll be glad to take your project. Thank you!

Ex. of bitcoin faucet that I designed - http://catbitcoin.com
I have heard that they are free hosting and free domains. If this is true can you make it with these free ones?
Endikadija (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:29:47 AM

I have few faucets linked with faucetbox (BTC, DOGE, LTC and DASH), but I don' have time to deal with them. For example:

http://www.bitcoinrush.tk/

If you are interested, please send me your offer in PM.

How much are you asking for?
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:42:29 AM

if you need a faucet usinf faucet box and there own theme then it will just need .001 and help you add the ad network code ..if you need custom them then it will cost more
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:02:13 PM

@OP Yes i think there are hosting and domain name that is free but I'm sure that it have some restrictions. If you want a long term plan for your faucet site, it is recommended to buy your own domain hosting. For the service that I offered, I can't compete with bapparabi price bid so I'll just let him/her do your project. IMHO, you can try it since it is very cheap Smiley good luck!
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:56:02 PM

if you need a faucet usinf faucet box and there own theme then it will just need .001 and help you add the ad network code ..if you need custom them then it will cost more

This is a very acceptable price. I would charge 0.01 BTC for this service and I would need all credentials like solvemedia and faucet id cod to be ready so I could fix it all at once.
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:52:31 PM

I can do it for 0.015 with all you need to get stated making some bits as look as u have Ryder bitcoins to follow the faucet as you want make money very soon

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:31:02 PM

yeah i guess the hardest part of creating faucet is hosting provider and the proper monetization of the faucet and  the traffic being produce by
your site so as advice you should first look at the hosting provider that the one who created your faucet  uses it must have a high amount of space
or if unlimited it would be much better then look should also look at the statistics of the ad network being put by the developer on your site
you should try to make a research also to those in order for you not to be being blind  you should make sure that it can handle the traffic volume of your faucet , lastly is the payout you set for your users make sure that your faucet can gain profit not loss.

but still it is very risky you wouldnt know what would happen is best advice still is to study on how to create your own faucet it is not that hard tho
goodluck and regards,
ARCHITAADITYA

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:56:54 PM

I have created a free website in wix.com.....can you able to create faucet for me with faucet box
if yes tell me ur price.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:03:35 AM

I have created a free website in wix.com.....can you able to create faucet for me with faucet box
if yes tell me ur price.

I can do that for you if you want, PM me how much are you willing to pay for the same and we will discuss further. Smiley
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 05:34:59 AM

if yes tell me ur price.

i can help you on that for only .01btc. send me a PM if you agree with the price. it can be finished in few minutes Smiley

Spider-Goat

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:35:23 AM

I can create a faucet for you for 0.01 btc. Please let me know if you still needing someone to create you a faucet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: