Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [INTEREST CHECK] BTC/ETH Flat Cap  (Read 279 times)
Monnt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:15:24 AM

Hey guys. I'm looking to see if there's any interest in any crypto flat caps. In my opinion, opting for a "bitcoin" flat cap would be too flashy in public, as the symbol itself is almost instantly recognisable. So from there I moved to the idea of an ethereum flat cap. The symbol looks very nice, and you don't even need to have the subtitle "Ethereum" above it. Just the symbol on a black cap with a red bill.

I can create a minimum of 15 for about $20 each w/out shipping, and if I order 100, I can do it for almost $10. I'm not really interested in hosting this, as Australia has pretty hefty international shipping costs. Maybe an experienced group buyer?  Grin

The cap itself would cost somewhere between $10-$25, including shipping. Anyone have any interest?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:33:38 AM

Hey guys. I'm looking to see if there's any interest in any crypto flat caps. In my opinion, opting for a "bitcoin" flat cap would be too flashy in public, as the symbol itself is almost instantly recognisable. So from there I moved to the idea of an ethereum flat cap. The symbol looks very nice, and you don't even need to have the subtitle "Ethereum" above it. Just the symbol on a black cap with a red bill.

I can create a minimum of 15 for about $20 each w/out shipping, and if I order 100, I can do it for almost $10. I'm not really interested in hosting this, as Australia has pretty hefty international shipping costs. Maybe an experienced group buyer?  Grin

The cap itself would cost somewhere between $10-$25, including shipping. Anyone have any interest?

What does an Internet crypto currency have to do with shipping? I am sure 5ish years ago a flat cap of 1 btc per one dollar would seem like a great idea if you had a time machine and a crystal ball
Monnt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:21:31 AM

What does an Internet crypto currency have to do with shipping? I am sure 5ish years ago a flat cap of 1 btc per one dollar would seem like a great idea if you had a time machine and a crystal ball

Huh, whaddya mean? I'm thinking of doing a group purchase of some Ethereum flat caps Smiley, paid in bitcoin of course! The only problem would be the obvious fact of shipping that would be a big factor in price. But if someone in the US can do this, it would be much much cheaper. I'm in Australia, having to pay at least $30 for international shipping.
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 06:31:11 PM

I'm interested, how much for shipping to united kingdom? Plus is there any chance you would do a Bitcoin one (even though it's too flashy)? I just love Bitcoin and that's why.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: