Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.5m+ GB resident demand for second EU referendum.  (Read 1994 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:52:41 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 04:31:45 AM by lottery248

source based to the title: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

i have just seen something in the news, some of the people goes depressed with this result. people seen on TV AFAIK are claiming that they are going to vote for independence.

such as Scotland, where wants independence and back to the base of EU.
or North Ireland, may wish to back to the Ireland - the member of EU.

what just happened? why a lot of people demand for second referendum, ie. regret of what they did wrongly. at least, if people who have had voted for withdrawal and then gone crying of going back the EU, let them be, it should be a good thing.

one more thing, the volatility of the stock market, bitcoin is not affected of, will be as high throughout the 20 years. Huh

anyway, what should i mention for this? any idea?

disclaimer - i am not an UK resident, and i am standing for : 'GB to back to the EU'.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:56:12 AM

what just happened? why a lot of people demand for second referendum, ie. regret of what they did wrongly. at least, if people who have had voted for withdrawal and then gone crying of going back the EU, let them be, it should be a good thing.

None of those who had voted for the Brexit are demanding a second referendum. It is the Bremain loonies (especially in London and Cardiff), who are demanding a second referendum. IMO, it is not going to change anything. Even if there is a second vote, the results will be the same (that is, unless Angela Merkel is kicked out of Germany).
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:02:28 AM

None of those who had voted for the Brexit are demanding a second referendum. It is the Bremain loonies (especially in London and Cardiff), who are demanding a second referendum. IMO, it is not going to change anything. Even if there is a second vote, the results will be the same (that is, unless Angela Merkel is kicked out of Germany).

ok, really? Merkel is the core of the EU?

i am not sure, but the people in the UK is falling themselves apart in region since the withdrawal.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 08:57:15 AM

There is no falling apart here, but there is rejoicing.

Scotland is looking for an excuse to break from the UK. I don't think they can maintain their current standards if they left. But if they want another vote, then they should be given one following the Brexit growth decision for the UK.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:20:38 AM

There is no falling apart here, but there is rejoicing.

Scotland is looking for an excuse to break from the UK. I don't think they can maintain their current standards if they left. But if they want another vote, then they should be given one following the Brexit growth decision for the UK.

An excuse? Not quiet. They're just asking for not sinking with the rest of UK and I can't blame them...

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:40:21 AM

Oh that is just utter shit, they're pissed off leave got a majority and now they're trying to change the rules to suit them and then when that happens and if the same result comes there will be another referendum, I would have no problem with Scotland voting to leave the UK but this is just fucking ridiculous.

This guys, this is why I hate the UK, because if the results had been different all of these people signing the petition would have told the leave side to fuck off and we're not doing it again, what a bunch of Autocracy supporting little monsters, the referendum had a turnout higher than the general election so to try and switch the rules up to 75% is just ridiculous and apparently on the BBC they were saying something like there were people who were voting that hadn't voted since the 90's or some such.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:47:26 AM

Oh that is just utter shit, they're pissed off leave got a majority and now they're trying to change the rules to suit them and then when that happens and if the same result comes there will be another referendum, I would have no problem with Scotland voting to leave the UK but this is just fucking ridiculous.

This guys, this is why I hate the UK, because if the results had been different all of these people signing the petition would have told the leave side to fuck off and we're not doing it again, what a bunch of Autocracy supporting little monsters, the referendum had a turnout higher than the general election so to try and switch the rules up to 75% is just ridiculous and apparently on the BBC they were saying something like there were people who were voting that hadn't voted since the 90's or some such.

And so? It's rather common to see the loosing side trying to do anything it can to be a winner, what's so shocking about it? --'

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:51:18 AM

So that's less than the leave majority. that kinda tells you all you need to know. if they didn't like the result they got they should've told everyone they knew to get out there and vote. i'll bet they didn't do their part.

but i think if there was a second vote, not that there'll be one as the eu isn't gonna pay attention, it'll be remain. it was a protest vote and i get the impression the reality's looking a bit scary now.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:54:22 AM

And so? It's rather common to see the loosing side trying to do anything it can to be a winner, what's so shocking about it? --'

I know, I suppose I shouldn't be shocked that some of them are trying to do this, I just think it's pretty disgraceful given how high the turnout is because they're basically ignoring 17 million people who do want to leave vs their number and considering voting for remain is essentially a vote for an organisation like the EU that really ticks me off they're trying to drag us down with the EU which is inevitably going to collapse anyway.

Hopefully now we've got rid of the remain establishment constantly breathing down everyone's necks and calling them racist these people will largely be ignored, you'll notice that it's a tiny percent of remain voters who have clearly signed this position in comparison to all the others, I know over a million is a lot, but compared to everyone who voted and accepted the decision it is thankfully tiny.

They might have had a point if the turnout was ridiculously small, but the fact is there were massive amounts of people voting this time round.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:05:36 PM

I know, I suppose I shouldn't be shocked that some of them are trying to do this, I just think it's pretty disgraceful given how high the turnout is because they're basically ignoring 17 million people who do want to leave vs their number and considering voting for remain is essentially a vote for an organisation like the EU that really ticks me off they're trying to drag us down with the EU which is inevitably going to collapse anyway.

Hopefully now we've got rid of the remain establishment constantly breathing down everyone's necks and calling them racist these people will largely be ignored, you'll notice that it's a tiny percent of remain voters who have clearly signed this position in comparison to all the others, I know over a million is a lot, but compared to everyone who voted and accepted the decision it is thankfully tiny.

They might have had a point if the turnout was ridiculously small, but the fact is there were massive amounts of people voting this time round.

That is the problem with a simple majority. ( a super majority would only lessen the problem - but that is democracy)

We either have 16.1 million or 17.4 million people who now think their voices are getting ignored.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:14:58 PM

I think a lot of people were expecting a remain vote, maybe some didn't vote because they thought it was pretty much guaranteed. Unfortunately the 48% who voted to remain will get dragged through the shit until the 52% realise that trading with the EU is the only reasonable option. The leave camp never really had a plan for when they won, so now they're scrambling around for one and it basically comes down to "We will tell Europe what we want and get it". Unfortunately the expectations do not match the reality. It's rather telling that all the older, more bigoted and essentially racist generations will not have to suffer the consequences of the vote - for much longer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:18:39 PM

I think a lot of people were expecting a remain vote, maybe some didn't vote because they thought it was pretty much guaranteed. Unfortunately the 48% who voted to remain will get dragged through the shit until the 52% realise that trading with the EU is the only reasonable option. The leave camp never really had a plan for when they won, so now they're scrambling around for one and it basically comes down to "We will tell Europe what we want and get it". Unfortunately the expectations do not match the reality. It's rather telling that all the older, more bigoted and essentially racist generations will not have to suffer the consequences of the vote - for much longer.

Imho exactly that wont happen. If the EU shows weakness we will see a lot of referenda in the future.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:22:26 PM

They do have a point considering that the people under 30 all want to remain while the people over 60 all want to leave. Shouldn't this have some weigth in the voting machine? That the people who took the decision are going to die before even having to assume it...

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:23:59 PM

This is classic stuff and it's gonna be repeated over and over.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3658966/Cornwall-votes-decisively-Brexit-seeks-assurances-won-t-lose-60million-year-gets-EU-subsidies.html

County votes to leave eu and then asks if they'll be able to keep their eu subisdy. um, does it work like that?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:12:14 PM

We either have 16.1 million or 17.4 million people who now think their voices are getting ignored.
You might better phrase it as that number now know for a fact their voices are getting ignored.  But they suspected it all along.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:15:00 PM

This is classic stuff and it's gonna be repeated over and over.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3658966/Cornwall-votes-decisively-Brexit-seeks-assurances-won-t-lose-60million-year-gets-EU-subsidies.html

County votes to leave eu and then asks if they'll be able to keep their eu subisdy. um, does it work like that?

Dumbest shit I read in a while, how can they possibly think it's going to happen???

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:16:55 PM

As long as they are the only ones that can vote in it, give it to them. They will still be under the majority of the original referendum.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:02:07 PM

As long as they are the only ones that can vote in it, give it to them. They will still be under the majority of the original referendum.

Cool

OK.... here is the deal. There are some 46,501,241 voters in the United Kingdom. If the Bremain loonies can get the signatures from half (i.e 23.3 million) of them, then we can have a second referendum. Just because they have the support from 2% of the voters, they can't claim that the majority are behind them.

Also, the 52% vs 48% comparison is wrong, as it includes both Scotland and Northern Ireland. These territories are going to secede any way. In England, the margin was 7%.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 04:19:13 PM

Actually the 48% also includes thousand of immigrants who were sent papers by mistake - I wonder how they voted. This shows the lengths the current government will go to to get their way. Brexit wasn't just a vote to leave, it was a vote ogf no confidence in the current venal government.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:43:09 PM

That petition is being brigaded by people from abroad. See

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

There are actually four petitioners from Syria!!! ISIS for another referendum?  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print