Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn upto $40 valued bitcoin  (Read 1496 times)
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:38:43 AM

Very interesting but i hope you won't accept people like me i think, because i am newbie here.

we  accept everyone .. for this affiliate programm so you can register here Click Here

and start promoting .. and once you generate sales you get paid either by paypal or bitcoin which ever method you want ..
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 06:00:46 AM

Hey i have just joined your site, I got some visitors but revenue is zero can you explain this how this actually works ?
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:06:21 AM

Hey i have just joined your site, I got some visitors but revenue is zero can you explain this how this actually works ?

when someone buy our script license using your link you get paid sir ..so promote more and try to get sales and you get paid ..once you get some sales we will increase you affiliate commission rate ..

Or you can manually sale to any of your user or client still you get paid just you need to provide use the detail of that sale ..we will pay you manually
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:58:58 PM

I am a member of many webmasters related forums and whatsapp groups.I can promote your script and hope to get you some visitors.Once my referral bought script,how will you pay me in btc?

bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:48:39 AM

I am a member of many webmasters related forums and whatsapp groups.I can promote your script and hope to get you some visitors.Once my referral bought script,how will you pay me in btc?

you need to register in our website as an affiliate and once someone use your link to buy the script i can see it in admin about teh sale and then i will conatc you using email id and here to make payment for commission
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:34:59 PM

Hi great news now we are running a additional referral bonus ..what ??

You can now get upto $10 additional bonus with every sale

So what ever license you refer to buy to your user we will provide $5 minimum addition over and above  20% what you get as normal ..

So hurry up  
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:23:08 AM

Great news now we have added many creative and attracting banner for our affiliate so that thy can promote more using this banner and earn more see our banner

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:08:20 PM

Very interesting but i hope you won't accept people like me i think, because i am newbie here.

we  accept everyone .. for this affiliate programm so you can register here Click Here

and start promoting .. and once you generate sales you get paid either by paypal or bitcoin which ever method you want ..

Sounds good. What would be the best ways to get some sales ? I know on blogs and forums and things but where exactly ? I would like to try this out. I'm not sure where to start and I did google it but I just keep seeing people with good blogs and forums already established and they only speak about pasting the links around or using emails or social networks. This is all good and well but how exactly do I get people to look at it ? Much less click it. Even much less buy it !! I mean what are the conversion rates ?
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:28:37 PM

Sounds good. What would be the best ways to get some sales ? I know on blogs and forums and things but where exactly ? I would like to try this out. I'm not sure where to start and I did google it but I just keep seeing people with good blogs and forums already established and they only speak about pasting the links around or using emails or social networks. This is all good and well but how exactly do I get people to look at it ? Much less click it. Even much less buy it !! I mean what are the conversion rates ?

Hi thank you for showing interest ..yes the best way will be directly contact who are interested in making money online ..there are hundred of money making onlline forum and site where you can put small article and put your affiliate link there or their are many free pr site post small attractive article and put your affiliate link and promote that page you ill get request from this page about how to do it ..guide them and you get good lead ..share it in facebook page twitter and where ever you put your affiliate link ..

I have some article which you can sue for promoting let me know fi you need i can share with you
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: