Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UK leaving EU is a peoples revolution  (Read 2156 times)
cbreum (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 12

Passionate software developer and crypto guy.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 09:50:19 AM

Remember that originally EU was a project of protecting the peace. As we all know a lot of wars has taken place during history in Europe. EU had the chance to create a free market for the countries inside, but instead we have seen a lot of disagreement like the farce of moving between Brussels and Strasbourg. We have also seen a lot of lobbyist trying to affect the politicians and without a doubt I say that many are corrupt especially those from the poorest countries (eastern Europe) and countries like Greece.

Instead of creating a paradise for the citizens in EU the politicians has in greed feed themselves with crazy high salaries and almost no tax without thinking of the common people that pay for their salaries.

I therefore see the result as a peoples revolution against the bureaucracy in EU and a revolution against the entire financial system in EU.

Brexit is just the beginning. Soon other the people in other countries will demand to vote for leaving EU. The politicians in Denmark right now is against such an election.....probably because the polls show a huge margin to those who will leave the EU. Similar situations in other countries, but of course not in the poorest countries.

It will be interesting to follow how much money is transferred to crypto. If I was living in UK I would have invested heavily in crypto before the election. Now the GBP is down with almost 10% against USD.

Maybe this is the start of a new beginning for the peoples currency Rimbit. (www.rimbit.com)

Co-founder Echangere: https://echangere.com/
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:16:05 AM

Blahblahblah...

Again you're missing the real point...
No benefits from the EU??? And what about the international exchange of students? What about research? What about tourism? What about international regulation?

Because you think leaving the EU will help breaking the financial in any way? xD
Please explain that to me! Because it won't do any shit. Please ask yourself why the Sun is so happy about the leaving vote --'

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:37:00 AM

No benefits from the EU??? And what about the international exchange of students? What about research? What about tourism? What about international regulation?

All of that can be done and has been done for centuries without the help of a massive beauracratic organisation like the EU, the idea that you actually need them to do this is a complete lie, because, by your own logic, the world simply wouldn't have advanced before the days of the EU.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:43:19 AM

All of that can be done and has been done for centuries without the help of a massive beauracratic organisation like the EU, the idea that you actually need them to do this is a complete lie, because, by your own logic, the world simply wouldn't have advanced before the days of the EU.

Wouldn't have advanced as fast yeah. Anyone having some interest in research knows perfectly that EU helps incredibly. End of EU means end of international research and of foreign exchange for studies. You think that's not important enough to justify a mere 200pounds of annual tax? then you got your priorities wrong buddy.

heroson

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:50:56 AM

Wouldn't have advanced as fast yeah. Anyone having some interest in research knows perfectly that EU helps incredibly. End of EU means end of international research and of foreign exchange for studies. You think that's not important enough to justify a mere 200pounds of annual tax? then you got your priorities wrong buddy.
I think chelsea football club is the reason why UK left the EU. Because chelsea were not qualified for Champions league and UK didnt liked it Cheesy
cbreum (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 12

Passionate software developer and crypto guy.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 03:41:03 PM

Blahblahblah...

Because you think leaving the EU will help breaking the financial in any way? xD
Please explain that to me! Because it won't do any shit. Please ask yourself why the Sun is so happy about the leaving vote --'

Doesn't seem to me you read the post. Your comments are totally off from the subject.

Co-founder Echangere: https://echangere.com/
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 03:50:38 PM

Blahblahblah...

Many so-called students arriving here are terrorists or benefits fraudsters, and don't even bother to attend colleges.
Research? We don't need their research based on UK researchers, we can do it at home.
Tourism - We get loads of tourists from countries that want to see our culture and our heritage. We don't need whingers who complain because our sausages aren't fat and lumpy.
International regulation - We are leaving to get away from that.

Brexit won't break the financial institutions. They are doing that on their own ( with a bit of help from Bitcoin).

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:33:26 PM

Blahblahblah...

Many so-called students arriving here are terrorists or benefits fraudsters, and don't even bother to attend colleges.
No. If you don't attend colleges your visa is revoked. Students coming from abroad are here to study.
Research? We don't need their research based on UK researchers, we can do it at home.
That is one of the dumbest thing I ever read. To think that you don't need international cooperation on research shows not only your ignorance of the research field but also your arrogance.
Tourism - We get loads of tourists from countries that want to see our culture and our heritage. We don't need whingers who complain because our sausages aren't fat and lumpy.
And you'll get far less once you get out of EU. You cut yourself from 300 millions of tourists that can so easily come to you right now...
International regulation - We are leaving to get away from that.
Yeah this horrible regulation that forbids agressive advertisement on Kids channels Roll Eyes
Sure this is really an horrible regulation.

Brexit won't break the financial institutions. They are doing that on their own ( with a bit of help from Bitcoin).

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:31:36 PM

I think chelsea football club is the reason why UK left the EU. Because chelsea were not qualified for Champions league and UK didnt liked it Cheesy
Where there is will there is the way. It is the hard labor of people than job done by EU. There can be many other organizations be formed even though if EU is destructed.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:22:50 PM

I think actually a lot of countries that are under the sovereignty of EU already tired with the performance of the EU does not provide much impact in terms of the on education,finance,etc.

Gaugh

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:57:45 PM

Only time will tell if this is a wise move. I'm not happy Cameron decided to step down... Sad Cry
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:59:29 PM

This this this.

The EU is dying - started dying when Merkel took over Germany in 2005 and started throwing her weight around.

It is a matter of time before it disintegrates, and the UK was smart to get out before it all tumbles down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:50:50 PM

It is a matter of time before it disintegrates, and the UK was smart to get out before it all tumbles down.

The uk hasn't left yet. They are taking too long to do it. And at this point doubt it will happen. With cameron leaving it to his successor, others saying there is no need to start the exit process right now, wanting only informal negotiations with the eu for now, the threat of the uk breaking up, etc. They will probably find a way to ignore the result of the referendum.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 10:16:40 PM

Peter Hitchens, a supercharged human wrecking ball of the finest quality, demolishes the self-deluding transnationalist Bremain snobs:

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

They shouldn’t have tried to scare us. It is a sign of how little the Remainers understand or know about Britain, and above all about England, that they thought that would work.

I do sometimes wonder if these odd denatured shiny types, who actively prefer foreign rule to their own, ever visit their own country. Confined to glossy multicultural London neighbourhoods for most of the year, they then hurry abroad.

Most of them are more familiar with Florence or Barcelona than they are with the equal glory of Lincoln Cathedral, whose history, beauties and significance are alike unknown to them.

Well, they should have tried harder to visit Britain. They might also have learned to like it, its unspectacular difference from anywhere else in the world (I know, I’ve visited 57 other countries), its gruff reserve that masks much deeper feelings, and its ancient dislike of being pushed around.

Immigrant workers are pictured working the fields near Boston in Lincolnshire. The town voted 75.5 per cent in favour of Leave

The Remainers’ snobbery was their undoing. They believed they were superior to their fellow countrymen and women, when they were just luckier and richer. Judging from their response to the referendum result, many of them still do.

For instance, they refused to be aware of the quiet seething resentment about mass migration that I found in Boston four summers ago. The established parties ignored this, and the liberal thought police tried to claim it was bigotry.

Not many Get It as well as Hitchens does; this is required reading!   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:37:07 PM

It is not a revolution of peoples, and the pinnacle of ignorance ! Now repent, but it will be too late.
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:47:59 PM

Yes Brexit - is just the beginning. The European Union has been hit by this. And the EU will disintegrate soon. I think all countries will benefit from this
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:11:02 PM

It is not a revolution of peoples, and the pinnacle of ignorance ! Now repent, but it will be too late.

I disagree. 

The UK will thrive without the shackles of the EU.  Time will tell.
daiyuba1971

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:11:35 PM

This defeat democracy ! Power in the hands of few educated people can lead to serious consequences for the country.
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:52:39 PM

I believe that in England there was a precedent. So not versed in politics people can destroy the country. Where is the limit of democracy?
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:01:39 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 06:17:50 PM by markj113

Are you people stupid?

This defeat democracy ! Power in the hands of few educated people can lead to serious consequences for the country.

How the fuck does it defeat democracy?  The majority of those that voted chose to leave, all 17,410,742 of them.  

This is now what will happen and is the definition of democracy.

I believe that in England there was a precedent. So not versed in politics people can destroy the country. Where is the limit of democracy?

That is an extremely patronising attitude, so those that do not share your view point are in some how less intelligent or qualified to make their own informed decision?

p.s. daiyuba1971 & Winter1986 looking at your post histories and similar sign up dates I have sneaking suspicion you are the same person just sig spamming Wink

same sig campaign and big posting gaps between the 17th and 27th  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: