Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware betcoin.ag scammed me today june 25 2016  (Read 589 times)
dforthster (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:09:36 AM

beware using betcoin.ag

today i played poker, i used 2/2 table when i get in and start to play. the cards favor in me but the pot goes to them., note its not the player who played you in poker, its them who played you. stealing your money.

i was planning to deposit new bitcoin again when i notice something wrong with game. i win the card with three of a kind of Queen while his only three of a kind of 8 , how come pots goes to him.

i all in all my money because im sure my hand are good.

when i check history, they disconnect me and said technical problem on the system and need to close table.

stay away from betcoin.ag they are total scammer.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:30:08 AM

Being that youre a newbie account and theres tons of accusations flying around about betcoin itd be best if you had screenshots to post regarding this accusation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dforthster (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:54:05 AM

Being that youre a newbie account and theres tons of accusations flying around about betcoin itd be best if you had screenshots to post regarding this accusation.
how can i do screenshot if they disconnect me to the table?
Accountbr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:59:49 PM

So what you're  saying is that you have no proof and you expect people to believe you?

YuTü.Ço.in: Çommoditizing YouTube Çontent Çreator$' Brand$
Felimon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:06:53 PM

Betcoin.ag is a shady company. I saw many scam accusations against them. I won in the freeroll and don't receive any winnings at all.
dforthster (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:25:08 AM

So what you're  saying is that you have no proof and you expect people to believe you?

if you are one of them go to h*ll
Accountbr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:27:50 AM

if you are one of them go to h*ll
Are you actually accusing me of being a betcoin shill? I simply put it as you have placed no proof. I can make a new post right now and say betcoin scammed me by not paying out my tournament winnings. I would have to have proof to show that.

YuTü.Ço.in: Çommoditizing YouTube Çontent Çreator$' Brand$
dforthster (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:01:37 AM

man, sorry was not been here for 120 days now, after that post, i never played on them because most players are robot. and robots can read your card
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:56:44 AM

beware using betcoin.ag

today i played poker, i used 2/2 table when i get in and start to play. the cards favor in me but the pot goes to them., note its not the player who played you in poker, its them who played you. stealing your money.

i was planning to deposit new bitcoin again when i notice something wrong with game. i win the card with three of a kind of Queen while his only three of a kind of 8 , how come pots goes to him.

i all in all my money because im sure my hand are good.

when i check history, they disconnect me and said technical problem on the system and need to close table.

stay away from betcoin.ag they are total scammer.
Well, firstly you are posting this on a newbie account with no proof at all. Please submit this in a correct format, the format can be found pinned to this board. Then people will be able to understand you easier and you might have a chance for convincing some people.

What I think really happened was that you deposited some funds on bitcoin.ag and then went on a huge losing streak and then lost all your funds. Now you are mad and trying to ruin the site's reputation due to your misfortune.

Please don't try ruining a site's reputation because you lost a bit of money in gambling.

Don't gamble what you can't afford to lose.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

-snip-
Well, firstly you are posting this on a newbie account with no proof at all. Please submit this in a correct format, the format can be found pinned to this board. Then people will be able to understand you easier and you might have a chance for convincing some people.
You're replying to a post that's over a year old. What do you think you're doing?

What I think really happened was that you deposited some funds on bitcoin.ag and then went on a huge losing streak and then lost all your funds. Now you are mad and trying to ruin the site's reputation due to your misfortune.
Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.

Please don't try ruining a site's reputation because you lost a bit of money in gambling.

Don't gamble what you can't afford to lose.

Don't read what's important. Like the date Roll Eyes

DarkStar_alt

Activity: 174
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 01:58:12 AM

-snip-
You're replying to a post that's over a year old. What do you think you're doing?

Increasing his post count seems to be the only reason for this post. Under my rules, that post would count as a necropost and therefore not be counted towards his signature campaign payment.

DO NOT Trade with this account - it is less secure than my normal account
For any inquires, I'd prefer if you PMed my normal account (DarkStar_) for a faster response.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: