Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: SCAM - Coinabul owe me 90btc (off topic part)  (Read 559 times)
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 09:59:01 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2013, 10:54:37 AM by John (John K.)

/quintuple-facepalm

I feel sorry for the guys at Coinabul. If ever (hopefully not) I behave as stupidly in my dealings as a gold and silver dealer, please inform me first and give me a chance of making things right!

(I think Coinabul is now aware of the situation, but just in case - not everyone reads this forum 24/7 like I was told when I asked the BTC be paid in 1 hour after the auction ending time.)

You feel sorry for them?

Don't tell me you're also selling Gold and Silver without having informed yourself where you can ship it to or not... or making customers pay for insurances that don't cover the lost package... or saying it will be shipped in 2 days and taking 2 months...

Because if that's also your Modus Operandi you better give up now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 10:34:27 AM

You feel sorry for them?

Don't tell me you're also selling Gold and Silver without having informed yourself where you can ship it to or not... or making customers pay for insurances that don't cover the lost package... or saying it will be shipped in 2 days and taking 2 months...

Man, you are hard to please. Even feeling sorry that somebody has messed up is bad in your eyes...  Undecided

Did you read my email proposal to coinabul - that they fold quickly because no matter if they are right or wrong, they lose? Well they did not even care to reply, which shows how immature they are.

The difference between you and me is, I have actually been doing business all my life and that gives me a certain tolerance for behavior that is annoying, but not outright criminal. Shipping time is critical for ASIC manufacturers, but for investment products, hardly ever damage is done if an order takes longer to deliver than promised or expected. What can not be tolerated, is the messing up with locked-in prices. If you lock in, it is a deal. Every professional merchant knows it. If you cannot trust your customers to know it, don't let them lock in before they pay. Yes, I started my career by wiring $10000s into the US, without even knowing the price of the product I was supposed to pay for.

What does not surprise me the least, is that there are issues with shipping and whatnot. That's business. What does surprise me, is the willingness to order from these bitcoin businesses whose expertise cannot compare to the outside world. Mr. P was ranting in the other thread that he is doing things right and eating competition alive (MPEx>GLBSE). I don't know if I am doing things better than anyone else in the outside world, but for all I know so far, you bitcoiners seem to be willing to be a$$raped by anyone in the "community" as if it is your holy obligation to feed kids, who are acting business, and stubbornly refuse to take advice from somebody who has been doing it for long and knows what he is doing.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 10:49:47 AM

You feel sorry for them?

Man, you are hard to please. Even feeling sorry that somebody has messed up is bad in your eyes...  Undecided

I'm hard to please? They don't need to please me, nor do you for what matters.
Who they should be trying to please is their customers.
If you can do better than them I'm sure you'll grab all their customers, and given the current situation doing better shouldn't be that difficult for you, if what you said on that other thread of yours is true.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 02:35:42 AM

I almost bought something from Coinabul. Not now. I'm sticking to Amagi, I've yet to be disappointed.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:50:12 AM

I almost bought something from Coinabul. Not now. I'm sticking to Amagi, I've yet to be disappointed.

I would use Amagi if i lived in the States. Good prices.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: