Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would u still use Bitcoin if u were a USD multi millionaire?  (Read 8714 times)
ie007cheung

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:01:55 PM

If u were a USD multimillionaire, say right now, immediately, would u still use Bitcoin or would u ignore it?

What would u do? What would ur plans be?

~CfA~

I will still use it.

I plan to buy more Bitcoins with my money. Smiley
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:21:06 PM

we are humans(actully greeky+intaligent+boy) so no matter how much money we get but we can not leave the growing process we will grow it even if we die :p our future generations will grow that money too maybe one day it can be a mountain of money
wildworld

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:45:53 PM

If u were a USD multimillionaire, say right now, immediately, would u still use Bitcoin or would u ignore it?

~CfA~

I will still use it.

I plan to buy more Bitcoins with my money. Smiley

that's a very good plan! :-)
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:51:44 PM

Rich people will always prefer to invest their money in multiple products to make good profits in future and I will follow the same and will invest maximum in bitcoins as it can give me huge profits in future.
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:55:18 PM

bitcoin is a money and using it will not interfere with my class and prestige instead it will show my crazy and technology loving attitude to all. So I would use bitcoin even if i become a multi billionaire. then i can sent millions of dollars in a click that too without much transaction fees compared to bank system.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:56:23 PM

Well for me i will still use bitcoin if i were a multi millionaire anytime i can gamble with my self using bitcoin.. Many purposes we can use in bitcoin so it is not for holding purposes we can also use them to buy or to gamble online.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:36:15 PM

I like bitcoin and investment in bitcoin and I am impatiently waiting for the moment when I will have millions of dollars and I will invest them in bitcoin without any fear and I will be able to wait for longer period with that investment because I will be millionaire and I will not need to sell my bitcoins for cash to use them for my needs.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:20:09 PM

If it can make your life much easier and can give you profits then YES, Why Not? It's not a bad thing to take opportunities or risks.
Yes that is right. And You can see that a large number of millionaires have invested their wealth in bitcoin and are waiting for the best time then why not we invest in bitcoin when we will be millionaire.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wildworld

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:32:55 PM

If it can make your life much easier and can give you profits then YES, Why Not? It's not a bad thing to take opportunities or risks.
Yes that is right. And You can see that a large number of millionaires have invested their wealth in bitcoin and are waiting for the best time then why not we invest in bitcoin when we will be millionaire.
yes that's true what you say :-)
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:57:48 PM

Rich people will always prefer to invest their money in multiple products to make good profits in future and I will follow the same and will invest maximum in bitcoins as it can give me huge profits in future.
And yesterday I heard that Bill Gates also have invested his 400 million dollars in bitcoin and some other bigger companies which are much famous like Bill Gates have invested in this currency. With them it is proved that yes rich people also want to invest in bitcoin and when we will be rich then we will also invest in bitcoin.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:05:58 PM

I also think its not bad to use it even if you ar rich and the point is also that if you are rich you can on this method control your money without having a lot of people look at your bank account.
I think it can be safer for some people too!
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:31:01 PM

If I was a millionaire I would still use it because I think if you are a millionaire you can gamble a bit with your money so you could than invest in the bitcoin and maybe even make some nice amounts just for the fun and enjoying.
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:33:02 PM

I would have thought quite a lot of people are millionaires and use Bitcoin, they most likely have enough assets to be worth $1 million. To have $1 million spare cash to spend on bitcoin may be different but it shouldn't affect it too much.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:36:31 PM

If I was a millionaire I would still use it because I think if you are a millionaire you can gamble a bit with your money so you could than invest in the bitcoin and maybe even make some nice amounts just for the fun and enjoying.

You are right if we will be millionaire then we will not care about any risk and we will freely invest our money to any place we want to invest and that will be a more lucky moment when we will earn some more profit with our money so no one will restrict their hands to invest in bitcoins.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:40:55 PM

It is a funny question really if i be multi millionaire person i want my money will more and i will try some way for it and my way will to investment  to bitcoin with my money for my future .
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:09:47 PM

Yes, there are still some uses to be made with Bitcoin no matter how rich you are in USD, but I would buy a lot of it and put it in an offline hard drive for cold storage and would not touch them for at least a decade or two, then they would be worth hundreds of millions worth of dollars, or whatever currency governments are using by then.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:13:00 PM

yeah i would most probably use bitcoins still as i would get a possibility to make even more money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:39:52 PM

I think when you become millionaires you will not need the extra money anymore, you do not need to work, even if you donate your money you will not run out of money, do you think it is nice of bitcoin in addition to bringing money? maybe it would be valuable for millionaires
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:28:50 AM

It is a funny question really if i be multi millionaire person i want my money will more and i will try some way for it and my way will to investment  to bitcoin with my money for my future .

It can be an option on that way but on the other way it can also be very risky due to that I think its dangerous.
I think its good to say that you can do it and I also would do it but not too big..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:39:03 AM

~CfA~

If  im  a millionaire i would   sure put some of money  on bitcoin because i  believe  on its  potential to  grow more in the future and   making and securing  sure profits but still i wont  risk all of  my assets because  theres no guarantee  on  future on  what would happen. If im  millionaire  i would diversify  my money  on  any  investments either on  online  or physical world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: