Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for serious investment.  (Read 362 times)
Egjoshslim (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:49:16 PM

I use bitcoins too purchase and trade. I cant publicly say what it is that i do but it is highly profitable. My problem is i can't purchase large amounts of btc where i live not even 1 btc without raising suspicion. What im offering is a 20% a month return on any investments. Send too 13eumnfi2WHbpxyozdCG8VucpAvYZTsQy. If interested and email me exactly how much you sent and the bitcoin address in which i can send the return too. On larger donations i would be willing too offer 25% but only if the amount is substantial enough too make a large enough profit. Its very straight forward only thing is that personal details stay too a minimum because of what i do. Much love bros!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:54:03 PM

I use bitcoins too purchase and trade. I cant publicly say what it is that i do but it is highly profitable. My problem is i can't purchase large amounts of btc where i live not even 1 btc without raising suspicion. What im offering is a 20% a month return on any investments. Send too 13eumnfi2WHbpxyozdCG8VucpAvYZTsQy. If interested and email me exactly how much you sent and the bitcoin address in which i can send the return too. On larger donations i would be willing too offer 25% but only if the amount is substantial enough too make a large enough profit. Its very straight forward only thing is that personal details stay too a minimum because of what i do. Much love bros!
Which country are you from?
Rather asking a loan, if you hae the money to buy but you can't since you said your country has restriction just buy bitcoin to someone or a person which leaves in your country.

No Collateral, No Loan
Frosxh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:55:47 PM

It is still better to find a decent job to feed your family instead of trying to fool people and ask for money. It is already 2016, you can't fool people with that story

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: