Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brexit from NATO?  (Read 254 times)
RealityTruth (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:19:14 PM

I think we should leave NATO too because it's obsolete and unnecessary. NATO wastes our money even more that EU! UK navy is big enough and we might make an alliance only with USA.
We should demand for a NATO referendum.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 03:56:55 PM

The problem with NATO is that it keeps maintaining proxy wars for America. Now that Russian weapons are surpassing those of the US, maybe they will rethink their policy. US sanctions strengthened Russia, and they are now growing some of the healthiest food in the world. US meat is banned in many countries because of the drugs pumped into the poor animals.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: