Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Islamic State want to create a gold coin  (Read 1023 times)
Asoe kaya

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

I remember he came across an article a few months ago, which said that the Islamic State wanted to create it own currency which will be in gold.
Apparently, if they really create their own currency, currencies of other countries may be affected.
That is true?

I think this is just a myth, although one day the Islamic state will make its own coin in the Golden Shape then I think it will not affect the financial and .
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:22:05 PM

I remember he came across an article a few months ago, which said that the Islamic State wanted to create it own currency which will be in gold.
Apparently, if they really create their own currency, currencies of other countries may be affected.
That is true?

I think this is just a myth, although one day the Islamic state will make its own coin in the Golden Shape then I think it will not affect the financial and .
If the Islamic state actually researched a gold coin then this proves that the organization is starting to want to enter the crypto market and they certainly do not have a good intention in this matter. I think this is a matter worth considering of relevant authorities and organizations around the world, because in this instance The Islamic State is really a big problem that affects the whole world. gender.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

Islamic state is not recognized by other countries, it's terrorist state and I don't think the coin they make could succeed and have some influence. The only thing it could be used is for funding terrorism.
Anyway even if they do so which I doubt this coins will not influence the economy.

malaj
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:55:57 PM

That is true?
I think it is impossible. Gold is a precious metal gold .and today is much different from the paper money in the real world. gold prices continue to affect and if the gold is used as a means of payment I guess it might not happen. gold and total capacity is currently unable to supply the needs of the world.
And what it is exactly impossible about creating such a coin, the only issue I have with that is that out of the two precious metals silver was the one that was traded the most for its lower value, now you need to understand that there were coins of many sizes, right now there are coins that are 1/10 of an Oz so you can create coins with a very low denomination with silver.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

Don't think it will have much of an effect considering their caliphate is pretty small now and they have lost the majority of their income sources. Also, no one outside their territory will accept it as a currency.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: